Arbor Artist Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

13370 Taylorstown Rd

Leesburg, VA 20176

Arbor Artist, Inc. is a fully insured and licensed tree care service provider in Northern Virginia. Our ISA Certified Arborists will personally walk around your property and talk with you about your trees and shrubs to determine not only what will be environmentally sound for your space but aesthetically pleasing as well. Our services include pruning (thinning, cleaning, vista, structure, etc.), lightning protection, supplemental cabling and support bracing, storm damage (24/7 response) and stump grinding. We specialize in difficult removals. We adhere to all industry standards for safety and quality....

11/14/2017

Paticia N.

Superbly. I was expecting to be pleased as the reputation of this company is strong. My expectations were met. The team was knowledgeable and experienced. I will use again the services of Arbor Artist!

Description of Work
I requested an assessment of trees on my residential property in Leesburg, VA by a certified arborist. There were several resulting services performed: removal of a tree and grinding of stump; low hanging branch removal from 2 trees; structured pruning of two trees; removal of significant sized volunteer tree. The service included impeccable clean up of debris.

11/06/2017

James M.

It went great. My father-in-law referred Arbor Artist to me about 7 years ago because of his positive experiences with them. I have used them since. They are very responsive, very professional, and in talking with others I have learned that their prices are very good (in any case, I'm the kind of person who values good work and a good relationship over price). A little while ago they made an estimate on some other tree work I needed to be done. When they were finished they emailed me and said it was less work than they had thought it would be - so they knocked down the price. Hard to bear that. I consider Arbor Artist to be my tree guys. When I need work done I call them. I don't bother with shopping around. You can't go wrong with these folks.

Description of Work
I had a large pine tree that had uprooted and leaned against a maple tree. If it broke looks and fell, it would have fallen into a neighbor's yard and onto their garden plot.

10/22/2017

Greg H.

This company is excellent! Very responsive on the phone, the gentleman who came out to give an estimate was on time, very knowledgable, nice. The price given was very fair. Work was scheduled, again crew showed up on time, did excellent work and very thorough at cleaning up. This is second time I have used this company and will look no further than them for tree needs in the future!

Description of Work
Prune and thin several trees in yard.

10/17/2017

dan F.

Received estimates from 5 tree companies. Arbor for the fairest. They arrived when stated and were very professional.

Description of Work
Fell large chestnut oak tree.

10/08/2017

Daniel C.

Everything was great as usual. Thought price a little high, but was happy when firewood was hauled off site even though not required by contract. Would definitely use them again - was my 5th time in using their services.

Description of Work
Took down two trees, trimmed dead branches off of one tree. Hauled all branches and debris off site; removed fire wood off site.

10/03/2017

John M.

From the initial estimate to the final work, this was one of the best experiences I've had with a contractor. The Arbor Artist rep was professional and very knowledgable. He recommended against cutting one of the trees down, because he noted only the top part was dead, saving me one tree. He also recommended cutting down an invasive tree that the country has recommended property owners remove. The team was extremely professional and the work they did was excellent.

Description of Work
I had three large trees that were either dead or dying. I also had several smaller trees that I needed chipped, and wanted the chips to remain on the property.

09/22/2017

Mike G.

Excellent. The team from Arbor Artists coordinated in advance with a crane company to assist with removing the large oak tree and other trees that had fallen in our pool. The crane was on site in advance and the team showed up early to start work. They assessed the situation to plan the removal and ensure no further damage occurred. The team worked safely, coordinating and communicating through the jumbled tree mess. Overall it was a well executed operation and we are extremely pleased with the work performed. We would most definitely use Arbor Artists again and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We had several trees removed after falling into our pool.

09/22/2017

Dervila J.

Excellent service, professional crew, no mess, desired result.

Description of Work
Tree trimming, pruning.

08/11/2017

Excellent work, the crew arrived promptly & was finished before I expected them to be for such a big job. Very safety conscious. Happy w/clean up.

Description of Work
Removal of very large maple tree that was half dead & poised to fall on either the house or shed or both.

07/24/2017

Carol H.

Came to house - started working right away - cleaned up area. Job was well done.

Description of Work
Stump removal of 5 Leland Cypress stumps.

Beltran Landscaping LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Landscaping services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Bartz Landscaping

Our Mission at Bartz Landscaping is to design, build, and maintain Outdoor Living Spaces and Scenery to create Timeless Memories for our Clients. Bartz Landscaping is a customer-centric organization that fulfills their daily operations and mission with the Utmost Care and Attention-To-Detail for our Customers. We believe that we will accomplish our Goals and Targets- by helping our Customers, Vendors, Staff, and Community in accomplishing Their Goals and Targets. Bartz Landscaping is specialized and exhibits their talents through Pool & Spa Building, Landscaping, Hardscaping & Masonry, Drainage Solutions, and Horticulture. Sean Bartz, Founder & Owner, can be found providing solutions, coaching and developing the Team, helping our Clients, and Sharing Smiles & Positivity. MHIC #137028. MDA- F1170

Offers by Bartz Landscaping on Angi
    Xtra Care Landscaping & Design INC

We understand how important it is to have confidence in the people who design your landscape. We have a friendly staff of highly creative and capable people, and we pride ourselves in our excellent service recognized around DC area, Maryland and Virginia. That’s how we’ve built our business throughout more than 18 years and mostly through referrals. For more than a decade, Xtra Care Landscaping & Design, Inc, has provided professional lawn and yard maintenance as well as comprehensive landscaping design-build services to residential and commercial clients throughout the metropolitan Washington, DC area.Whether you choose mowing and edging, artificial turf or mulching our competitive pricing and professional service is among the best in the area, and be sure to ask about our complete landscape design-build services guaranteed to blend your home or office seamlessly into it’s natural surroundings. Call us for any of the listed services: Yard & Maintenance, Hardscaping, Sprinkler Systems, Lighting, Artificial Turf, Decks, Landscape Design, Going Green, Concrete Art, Or Commercial Maintenance!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Satisfaction

Pruning, Removals, Lightning Protection, Cabling, Bracing, Storm Damage, Stump Grinding, Tree & Shrub Evaluation

Planting, Transplanting