Armstrong Mechanical Services Inc

09/30/2023

PO Box 1387

Hopewell, VA 23860

www.armstrongheatingandcooling.com

We are a service and installation based company. Providing customers with accurate service repairs on residential and commercial heating and air conditioning equipment. We specialize in energy efficiency systems, such as High SEER Heat pumps, Geothermal, Solar Thermal, 90+ Gas furnaces. Along with a line of efficient hot water heating methods. Offering the most competitive service pricing around, service visits a low as $85.00....

HVAC Companies (458)gas leak repair (1)water heaters (1)heating oil company (1)lawn mower repair (1)

02/01/2022

Mike M.

I rate them as "5.0" on every aspect, including price! Great service, and I highly recommend them to anyone for their HVAC needs!!

Description of Work
They correctly diagnosed my furnace as needing a new Blower Motor, and installed one.

Work Completed On 01/28/2022

01/23/2020

CHRIS B.

Great job. Armstrong worked with me on a somewhat unique schedule I required and met all of my expectations. Good quality work and equipment.

Description of Work
New HVAC equipment

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

11/23/2018

Charles H.

The work done was excellenrt. The only problem was setting up the time for the work to be done. It was setup for Friday, no show. Called, they said it was not on their schedule. Rescheduled for Tuesday 2:30, Monday they called to say someone was on the way. We couldn't do it then. The tech came Tuesday at 8 am Tuesday not the 2:30 scheduled.

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

09/24/2018

Tim R.

The installation was seamless and they recently came out on a service call and patiently and clearly explained how to maintain the heat pump to me (I have zero mechanical knowledge and I understood the instructions very well). The recommended efficient heat pump is great for our house! I am impressed and would recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
We needed a new heat pump for our 30-year-old house. They worked with us on scheduling and budget and were flexible on timing.

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

09/02/2018

John H.

Very professional work crew. Work was done neatly, and , at a price that was reasonable. I will use Armstrong Mechanical again when needed and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Heat pump and Split system

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

08/29/2018

Matthew R.

I had an annual contract with this company, then my AC went out on a scorching August day. I called Armstrong Mechanical for service and was told they couldn't get out here till two days later. Apparently, they have no emergency services. I explained that I have a huge fish tank that needs to maintain a certain temperature, then asked could they come out earlier. After a few minutes, the owner came on the line and said his guys' schedules were full and that he didn't want to overextend them. SO, even though I had a contract with this company, I was crap out of luck. Luckily, I got another company to fix the problem and I WILL NOT be using Armstrong Mechanical from this point further.

Description of Work
Emergency AC Repair

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

07/17/2018

Tracy K.

Both Daniel and Donnie were a pleasure to work with. They were able to come out quickly to give us an estimate for a new AC unit. They were very accommodating and professional. We will call them in the future if we need work done.

Description of Work
AC estimate

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

07/13/2018

trish V.

fine. so far so good, no issues, best price

Description of Work
replace 2 ton AC

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

03/09/2018

Gopal B.

Service went as expected and was done professionally

Description of Work
Service of ac unit

Work Completed On 03/09/2018

02/13/2018

rob S.

Great, Tom arrived later than expected (but that was OK, as they called me to let me know he was running late). He took the time to explain how my furnace worked, then he checked it out and I was pleasantly surprised to find out all was OK. It was another wonderful experience and I will definitely be calling Armstrong again for any HVAC needs.

Description of Work
My furnace was making a loud noise on startup, so I wanted to get it checked out.

Work Completed On 02/09/2018

Air Conditioning. Heat Pumps. Gas & Oil Furnaces. Geothermal. Ductless Heat Pumps & Air Conditioners. Electronic Air Conditioners. Humidifiers. Tank Water Heaters. Tankless Water Heaters. Solar Thermal Hot Water. Ultraviolet Light Air. Cleaners. Boilers.

Refrigerator repairs, window units.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available