VERIZON

4.2

Phone Service - Cellular
Internet Service

LG Electrical, LLC

We offer installations, maintenance, and any repairs that your home electrical needs may require. No matter the problem or time of year it is, you can count on the trusted professionals at LG Electrical.

Northern Virginia Insulators

Northern Virginia Insulators is a U.S. Armed Forces veteran owned and operated insulation company focused on providing excellent customer service, value and professional workmanship. Northern Virginia Insulators was established on the basis of integrity and hopes of earning their customers trust in the process of servicing them. We will give you the fairest price in the industry and if by chance we are undersold, we will make every effort possible to meet any competitors price. We don't practice up-selling to our customers on services they don't need. We will investigate your home for possible solutions and advise you on the most affordable and economically sound ways for improving your living conditions. We specialize in dry insulation applications to include blown-in and rolled/batt solutions. Armed with an array of insulation products, we will discuss the positives and negatives of each option until we find the product that suits you. We are a small company with no vision to become the largest insulation house in the area. We want to bring you a personal and up close approach to servicing your needs. Retaining that personal appeal when communicating with our customers is important to us. We don't want our customers feeling lost in the process of servicing them. Estimates are performed by the Owner and all work is performed by or supervised by the Owner as well. Customers will have direct contact with the owner of the company from start to finish of all projects. In addition, Northern Virginia Insulators does not use subcontractors. We won't trust our work in the hands of those with no vested interest in the results you see and ultimately live with. Improving your living conditions and giving you peace of mind that the work was done with care and accuracy is our primary goal. Appointments are available 7 days a week.

Prudent Homes

Prudent Homes (703) 361-7600 is a full service insulation contractor established in 2003. We are one of the top rated contractors based in the Washington Metropolitan area. Servicing Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C. Prudent Homes is a 9 time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. We are accredited by the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance in the science of spray foam building envelopes. We are Class A Residential Home Builder with a Class A Building Envelope Specialty Designation.

Offers by Prudent Homes on Angi

09/25/2015

I like that their customer service is pretty good. What I don't like is that all of a sudden you have hidden charges on your bill. The price is not bad.

Description of Work
We have Verizon for cable and internet. I have the triple play.

08/27/2015

They are okay. We are having trouble getting access to something and they are tough to get someone. I have 5 TVs and have everything so the price is not too bad.

Description of Work
I have my internet through Verizon.

08/07/2015

I would not use them in the future, but there are no other choices.

Description of Work
They're my cable TV, internet and phone service.

Category internet service,cable tv service,cell phone service,landline phone service

05/20/2015

We've used Verizon since we moved here in 2013. It's efficient. The service has been good. The service hasn't been an issue. I would recommend them to somebody else.

Description of Work
We are using Verizon just for the internet.

Category internet service

05/05/2015

It's a bundle. It's slightly cheaper. It's one check I'm writing not 3. Variety of channels compare to Comcast. I didn't have any internet and wires had gotten pulled out. The person came out and re-do the box and it was free of charge. They do the job. They do what they are suppose to do.

Description of Work
Verizon. Land line, cable and internet.