RESTON GLASS CORP

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2008

Reston Glass Corporation is well known in Northern Virginia for providing the highest quality workmanship and they take real pride in providing excellent customer service. Always reliable and efficient, the Reston Glass Corporation is a company that customers have grown to trust for all their Commercial and Residential glass needs. This holds true wherever you live, be it throughout Prince William County, Fairfax County, Loudoun County, and all surrounding areas. Since their opening in 1977, Reston Glass has grown to be a large 8 Mobile Unit that is always ready to serve you! Reston Glass has: • An expert sales force to help you make the appropriate decision when it comes to glass selection, frame finishes and configuration options • A state-of-the-art custom manufacturing facility • A fleet of fully equipped trucks and factory trained installers • Ability to do most any glass replacement needed Reston Glass has a steady pattern of substantial growth due to its contemporary and innovative methods in production, installation and service. All of our shower doors and tub enclosures are built by a unique group of people, professionals in their own right. With hundreds of collective years between them, these highly trained experts are devoted, talented and dedicated to producing "that better product". ...

Century Siding Co Inc

We believe that our remodeling experts, who have been working in the field for more than 15 years, successfully completing over 10,000 homes, will provide the highest quality work for you. Century Siding Co., inc. is among the highest rated companies in quality and value in the Northern Virginia area. We also guarantee the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. We proudly carry products from Mastic, Alside, certainteed, James Hardie, Simonton and many more industry leaders. All of our technicians are carefully selected based on their level of skill and experience. They must go through vigorous training and must prove their abilities before they can actually begin work on a customers home.

Kelemer Brothers

Kelemer Brothers is a Family Business with a family values approach to replacement Windows. Winner of SUPER SERVICE AWARD: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. We have been building great relationships with excellent service for nearly 20 years and have over 150,000 window installations and counting! From our family business to your family, you can rely on us to treat you right. Serving Maryland, DC, and Virginia

Whiting Co

***CURRENTLY, WE ARE ONLY TAKING ON NEW INSTALLATION/REPLACEMENT jobs. We aren't doing small repair jobs. Whiting Co has been serving the Baltimore and Washington areas for 41 years. When you work with Whiting Co, you work with highly experienced professionals who have worked with the company for over 25 years. If inquiring about work through Quick Connect program, please include a phone number to contact you. Award winning. Additional DBA - The Whiting Company. Additional website - www.whitingcompany.com . Additional phone: 301-218-5400

Offers by Whiting Co on Angi

07/27/2018

The Reston Glass rep showed up promptly near the *beginning* of the 3-hour window they gave us. He was cordial and professional, and he promptly replaced the broken pane in our window. He then carefully cleaned the window and told me how long to wait before painting the frame, or doing anything else that could hinder the repair job.

Description of Work
Broken window repair (pane replacement)

11/21/2017

Fair prices, great service and very customer-focused. Simply the best!

Description of Work
Replacing frameless shower door

Category doors

08/10/2017

RG cut mirrors to match the one I brought in. Due my error, I had to reorder 3 thicker mirrors. RG graciously gave me a discount on the thicker mirrors and had them ready in 2 working days. Great friendly service.

Description of Work
Needed 3 custom-cut mirrors for a 3 door medicine cabinet.

07/12/2017

Small things kept me from giving Reston Glass an "A" rating. They said they would have the mirror in a week, but it took an extra day to call me. They were scheduled to install it between 9 am and noon, but they didn't show up until close to 1 pm. The price was fair and everyone I dealt with at the shop and the installers were very nice.

Description of Work
Replace and install wall mirror

07/07/2017

They ordered the windows and scheduled an appointment to replace them. Took less than two hours to replace the panes, which were all on the second floor. I thought I would have to repaint the entire area but they were so good, it only needed some touch up. Bottom line -- call these guys first if you need window replacements.

Description of Work
I needed some windows replaced. One of the big companies told me I had to replace the whole window not just the part that was damaged. The tech rep from Reston laughed, measured the damaged area and gave me a great quote.

Category replacement windows

05/08/2017

It went very well! They were all very nice, professional and cleaned up the space well. I thought the windows needed to be caulked in the inside, but they said they only caulk outside - they are the experts!

Description of Work
My foyer has 2-story high with 3 panels of installed glass. They took out my old single-paned glass and installed new insulated glass. They were at the house most of the day.

Category glass repair contractor","window installer

08/28/2015

They arrived exactly on time and installed a frameless, polished edge mirror in our bathroom. We did not want it glued to the wall. The two men had it up in a short time and even cleaned the mirror before they left! We would use them again and certainly pass their name on to others!

Description of Work
Make and install a polished edge frameless mirror.

Category glass repair contractor

06/17/2015

Not well -- the bent two of them and mismeasured a third. I have found Reston Glass to be overpriced and totally lacking in customer service

Description of Work
Replace screens

Category glass repair contractor","screen repair company

06/16/2015

My wife and I were attempting to replace furniture that had been relocated in our home so that a warren of workers could do their thing for about five weeks while we remained in residence. In our efforts to regain internal stability we over-taxed the weight bearing capacity for one of three glass shelves in a baker's rack we use as a wine and such display. The shelf fractured and you might say that was THE straw that did it to the camel's back. She was a tsunami of emotions and I'd never learned how to glue pieces of glass back together, the ole Humpty-Dumpty thing, but I did recall we'd had great success with Reston Glass replacing all the kitchen cabinet wood shelves with glass a year or so ago so on a Friday morning I gave them a call. Now this is not a big job, one hunk of glass about 19+ X 16+ x 3/8 or so. A friendly voice listened to my plight and said he'd see what could be done and would call me when it was ready. That Monday afternoon we get a call, picked up the finished product and just slipped that little devil into its new home and other than a few hours of street slang it was as if nothing bad had happened. Timely delivery of quality work professional through and through.

Description of Work
Crafted a glass shelf for a non-standard baker's rake display.

Category glass repair contractor

05/25/2015

Estimate and installation went quickly and we are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Manufacturer and install of frame-less glass shower enclosure with door and associated hardware. Enclosure has two sides.

Category glass repair contractor","door installer

SHOWER & BATH ENCLOSURES, STEAM SHOWERS, HINGES, HANDLES & HARDWARE, BATHROOM ACCESSORIES & CLEANING MATERIALS. REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, SCREENS & INSULATED WINDOWS. WALL MIRRORS, FLOOR AND VANITY BATHROOM MIRROR DESIGNS & DECORATIVE MIRRORS.