HERNDON RESTON TRANSMISSION

Auto Transmission
Auto Service
Auto Radiators
Auto Mufflers

Herndon Reston Transmission. A full service automotive repair facility. Specialist in diagnostics, repair, rebuilding, and/or replacement of transmissions. We also provide comprehensive vehicle maintenance. We employ ASE Certified Technicians. ATSG member. ( Automatic transmission service group)...

Capitol Hill Auto Service is an award winning auto service company that provides a variety of services performed by ASE Certified Technicians

Washington Business Journal's 2017 Family-Owned Business Award. All auto repairs and services are performed by our trained technicians with careful attention to detail. Visit our site to request a quote or an appointment online.

Precision Collision Center, offering you a one stop shop for all your vehicles needs, from body work or complete restorations and auto mechanical repairs. We strive in giving you the best service and the best auto parts in the market and products, our certified body technicians and mechanics will give you a pleasant and flawless experience. We are officially Certified-Recognized by Ford, FCA - Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, GM, Kia, Subaru. We meets and exceeds the stric standarts and specifications for a numbers of Automobile Manufacturers. These Manufaturer Certification show that Precision Collision Center has the proper training, equipment, and other qualifications to properly repair your vehicle. Each Manufacture offers unique warranty agreement on repair through Precision Collision Center that you would not receive through non certified body shops. Precision Collision Center has Factory equipment and scanners OE scan tool ready to perform Relearns, Diagnostics, Calibration and programming. If your Vehicle is in an accident, your insurance company may suggest that you opt to replace a damaged part with an aftermarket part, a salvaged part, or another kind of part. The ideal wold be Replacing your damaged parts with OEM parts means you know you'll get a part that fits your vehicle and is designed to have the same safety and functionality as when it was brand new. They can be more expensive than aftermarket parts. If you have the option, you can afford an OEM part, and you're satisfied with (and want to match) the original standards of your vehicle, you can never go wrong with an OEM part. Precision Collision already has a long history of happy customers and we encourage you to try us out, simply get a repair estimate and compare our rates with others. Guaranteed "Satisfaction"

11/02/2018

They saved me a ton of money. The dealer had recommended a new transmission. These guys carefully checked and determined what the problem was and fixed it quickly. Plus, they were there to answer my many phone calls and walked me through the process.

Description of Work
Check on my transmission

Category transmission repair

09/04/2018

Did a repair for me months ago that required the gas tank to be reflled. While the repair went ok I was a little put off that they charged me over 3.50 a gallon for regular gas. There is a gas station next door so it wasnt like they had to go a long way. That bit og gouging makes me wonder where else I may have been overcharged. Called back to enquire and they used obscene language. Would not reco...

Description of Work
Fuel Tank repair

Category auto repair,transmission repair

03/12/2018

Herndon Reston Transmission was great to work with and very professional from the first time I met Randy until the repairs on my vehicle were completed. He test drove my car, confirmed that a replacement rear differential was required, located a used differential with low mileage (40K), provided a 6-month, 6000-mile warranty that includes parts and labor, and completed the work in one day. I will ...

Description of Work
Replaced rear differential

Category auto repair,transmission repair

05/31/2017

They're very good. They have quality service, they are not wishy washy. They are straightforward and the price is reasonable. They are very professional.

Description of Work
Estimate for transmission rebuild

Category transmission repair

05/23/2017

I was prepared to spend $2000 for the work and was so relieved that I didn't need to spend the money right now because I needed several other repairs for my home. I appreciated his honesty because he could have easily done the work and charged me.

Description of Work
I had an appointment to replace my clutch and struts for my car because I had been told by a dealer that I needed the repair. However, when I showed up, Randy checked my car out and said that I didn't need struts nor a clutch at the present time.

Category auto repair

Transmission specialist including diagnostics, repair, rebuilding or replacement. We also provide comprehensive vehicle maintenance including Computer diagnostics, Clutches, Axles and differentials, Air conditioning & Heating, Wheel bearings, 4-Wheel-Drive, Tune up and engine performance, Scheduled Maintenance, Brakes, Exhaust, Timing belt.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available