H2o Pressure Power Inc

With Angi since July 2011

4.3

627 Spring St

Herndon, VA 20170

Additional email - info@h2opressurepower.com....

04/21/2014

Rita M.

I was quoted a price for the pressure washing of two decks over the telephone. I stated that if my estimated deck sizes were wrong I would be happy to pay whatever was extra. They tell me that they showed up but I never heard them at the door. No one telephoned me to say they were outside which could have easily fixed the problem. When I telephoned to query what happened I was reprimanded for not answering the door. I apologized for any part I had played in not hearing them but I also asked why they hadn't telephoned me if they were at the house, not an unusual request in this day and age. Their response was extremely accusatory - I didn't leave a check out, the water wasn't on - and the guy who should have been trying to fix the problem was just rude and hung up. This was a horrible, unpleasant experience and so unnecessary. Buyer beware.

Description of Work
The work was not performed as arranged.

Category pressure washing

07/23/2011

Laurie G.

Neal promptly responded to my request for an estimate. He was friendly and remembered that he had washed my house a few years ago. The estimate arrived by email shortly after his visit. I changed my mind about the services I wanted performed and he adjusted the estimate immediately. The company came at the time they promised and did a great job on both the house and deck. I was not home when they did this job, but when I first hired them 2 years ago, I was. At that time, Neal took me around the house to show me how it looked and he was glad to try again over an area that I questioned. It turned out to be a stain that couldn't be removed, but I was pleased with his upbeat manner and total responsiveness.

Description of Work
I had my house siding and deck pressure washed.

Category pressure washing

Full House Pressure Washing LLC

Family owned and operated, Full House Pressure Washing provides all your outdoor cleaning needs. We provide high pressure, heated, and soft wash services for your home, vehicles, and recreational property. Fully insured and eco friendly, let us help you with your outdoor cleaning needs.

The Chimney Doctor Nova Inc

COMPARE AND SAVE Family-owned and operated. Making homes safer for over 30 years. Servicing all or your Chimney and Masonry needs. Fast, friendly and reliable service completed in a professional manner. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. services all of Northern Virginia, Prince William & North Stafford County. We provide our customers with professional chimney cleaning and repair services at a reasonable cost without compromising on the quality you expect. Your safety comes first at our company and we stress the importance of having a healthy heating and venting system. Since we believe that your home's safety is of utmost importance, we offer FREE estimates on all repairs. We also offer FREE second opinions on estimates given for repair work by another company. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.

Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps

Sixpenny Chimney & Air Duct Cleaning specializes in chimney cleaning and repair, air duct/dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, masonry work, and pressure washing. With over 31 years of experience, you can be sure you are receiving a quality service for a fair price. Call our office today to schedule an appointment at 703-491-8697!Additional contact name - Ryan Corp

Offers by Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps on Angi
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Residential and commercial deck cleaning, sealing, power washing, mold mildews, restoring weather wood, siding, concrete and brick & fence cleaning.