A & D TREE SERVICES INC

With Angi since August 2008

PO BOX 1494

Herndon, VA 20172

Whether you have a tree growing into your telephone line, or trees too close to your home that are causing a fire hazard, give us a call and we will assess the situation for you. At A & D Tree Services Inc., we specialize in: ■Tree removal ■Stump removal Once we have arrived at an agreeable solution, you can count on our skilled and experienced team to handle the job quickly and efficiently. ...

10/28/2014

Karen O.

06/09/2014

Diane H.

Description of Work
They came out promptly and hauled away the remains of 2 trees we had cut down. All traces of the trees were removed.

07/21/2012

Teresa M.

In extreme 100 degree heat, they worked long days and did a great job. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
After the derecho, we had a large tree down and several damaged. A & D took down six large trees, hauled away the wood, ground the stumps, and cleaned up all the damage and debris from other trees.

04/27/2012

Ryan M.

One of them was very tough to remove. They did a great job with it. They are really good. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used A & D Tree Services, Inc., to remove five trees.

07/01/2010

Elizabeth H.

I had a very large chestnut tree on my driveway, hanging partially over the house and partially over the power lines to the house. When I called A & D for an estimate they provided it that same day! The estimate seemed very fair. When I called to schedule the work, they were able to do it that week! The many power lines made the work dangerous and complicated, but A & D did everything professionally. During the process, they accidentally broke the cable line to my neighbor's house. They handled everything getting Verizon out the next day, paying for the work, did a little tree trimming for free for the neighbor as an apology and ground another stump for me for free. Above and beyond. Since then I have used A & D twice. Their prices are absolutely unbeatable. They provide same day estimates and put you in line to get the work done immediately. For tree removal in April 2010, I had another contractor provide an estimate. He wanted to charge me double the price of A & D and told me that higher priced jobs might take priority over mine. But with Carlos, it's first come, first served, regardless of the size of the project. Great integrity. They are in and out before you even know it. I just leave a check in the mailbox. Great service, great price. I will continue to use them and recommend them to other home owners in my neighborhood.

Description of Work
Removed large tree within power lines on the side of the driveway and ground the stump.

08/26/2008

Denton V.

The price was so acceptable that they didn't do a really good job of cleaning up. There was some sawdust left afterwords from the cutting. But I dealt with that. When the tree trunk came down it fell on some of our plantings, so we had to replace those. But the other company was going to charge us $3000, so I absorbed the cost myself, and still came out way ahead. I was quite pleased with their work. I've recommend them to others.

Description of Work
There was a tree with a circumference of 2 feet, and it was tall and dead. They cut down the tree and removed it from my lot.

Kris' Painting Service Inc

is a locally owned and operated business which has helped keep Loudoun County and surround areas colorful and beautiful for many years. We are painting contractors for both residential and commercial customers. We consistently deliver the highest quality services at very competitive prices, working with honesty, integrity, and always with a smile. We ensure expert craftsmanship at affordable pricing, and this is something that differentiates us from our competitors. We value our customers and ensure optimum satisfaction for them: Using only high quality painting materials blended with our most innovative techniques and styles. Kris' Painting Service Inc. can give your home or business a fresh, new, innovative, fashionable and sophisticated look. We use the finest products and materials to insure that we maintain your real estate investment to highest degree possible. Experience a new level of quality and customer service with Kris' Painting Service Inc.

Offers by Kris' Painting Service Inc on Angi
    Solution Painting Inc

Super Service Award winner from 2007-2021! We are a professional painting contractor and home improvement serving Virginia, DC and the surrounding areas. Our company has been the leading painting service provider for the community for more than 20 years. Additional email - office@solutionpaintingva.com. People have learned to associate our name with professionalism and high quality services, and we never disappoint. That is what makes us the preferable choice when it comes to painting companies in the area. We’re a fully licensed, insured and bonded. Count on us for all your painting needs. - Lead Safe "EPA" National Certified Firm Nº: NAT-F109541-1. - BBB Accredited Business. "SOLUTION PAINTING DOES NOT SUBCONTRACT AT ALL"

Offers by Solution Painting Inc on Angi
    Manor Works Ventures Inc., DBA Manor Works Painting

We are open for business during Covid-19. We are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and our teams. We are practicing social distancing and wearing masks and sanitizing areas. Exterior estimates can be done with out contact. Founded in 1998, Manor Works specializes in serving the needs of residential homeowners. Having completed over 10,000 painting projects since our inception, we have built systems and processes to ensure our projects are of consistently high quality, and just as importantly, they run smoothly. Part of this is by not employing day laborers or subcontractors. All of our painters and carpenters are full-time, year round employees. Our stable and highly trained workforce allows us to control quality. When paired with our other benefits like the longest Warranties available, highly detailed proposals, online scheduling systems, and more Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. Phone numbers (703) 339-6800. Additional e-mail - VictorT@manorworks.com . Award winning. Additional DBA - Mark Osborne Enterprises.

Offers by Manor Works Ventures Inc., DBA Manor Works Painting on Angi

TREE REMOVAL, STUMP REMOVAL, FENCES, DECKS, POWERWASHING, PAINTING, CROWN MOLDING, BASEBOARDS, PATIOS & WALLS.