A-1 CONCRETE LEVELING

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2007

2070 Rock Hill Road

Herndon, VA 20171

A-1 Concrete Leveling lifts and levels concrete instead of removing and replacement. Typically saves 50%-75% over removal/replacement. Free Estimates, professional employees....

07/10/2018

Thomas M.

Mark was very up front on what result he might be able a achieve, which I really appreciated. And, the result he did achieve was OUTSTANDING!!! Not cheap but well worth the results!

Description of Work
Leveled large concrete slabs on patio.

12/30/2017

Jennifer V.

I was very pleased with the whole process of working with A-1 Concrete Leveling. I contacted several companies about the work (and received many different assessments, prices, proposals on how to solve my issues) before making my selection, but I made the right choice with this company. I was not able to meet Mark when he came by to check out my driveway and walkway, initially, which is something I usually like to do with new contractors. But, Mark came when he said he would and left an estimate, drawing and details for me to review. I then corresponded with him by email several times to ask follow-up questions, to which he efficiently replied with more information. I felt comfortable knowing what to expect and also that I needed to be mindful of upcoming freezing temperatures during which the work could not be performed. When I finally made my decision in late November and informed Mark, he promptly added me to the schedule. On the day of the work, two crew members showed up during the timeframe I was promised and began prepping things. I discussed the scope of work with one crew member. Communication was easy and I felt listened to. Shortly thereafter, Mark arrived on-site and he went over things with me. He was very professional and personable. He stayed at the job for the next couple of hours while the concrete was lifted. The crew finished after he left and also within the timeframe quoted. When I saw the results, I was extremely pleased. It met my expectations and they had solved our problems. Our walkway tripping hazard was no more. The sunken gap between our driveway and house/garage was gone. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs similar work done as they deliver high quality results, good customer service and are responsive.

Description of Work
I needed to lift and level a slab of my concrete driveway closest to my garage as well as two sections of my walkway. I also had cracks in the driveway caulked.

11/28/2017

Jody L C.

Very satisfied! Arrived on time, completed the work professionally, cleaned up after the job was complete. We could not be happier. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Our walkway and front steps had settled over the years. We learned about concrete leveling techniques and received quotes from several contractors and choose A-1 because of their responsiveness, knowledge, warranty and price (in that order).

11/28/2017

Jody L C.

Outstanding job. Very quick turnaround and completed the project in less than one day,

Description of Work
Our front sidewalk was sinking along with the front "stoop" in leading to our front entry way door.

11/16/2017

Heather M.

Excellent! Great people to work with - very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Leveling of concrete driveway and porch.

08/28/2017

Sean K.

A-1 Concrete Leveling did an outstanding job. Mark was timely and very professional. I first contacted him through the website and he provided a rough estimate based on the information I provided. He then did a site visit and provided a formal written estimate. He was able to schedule me within the week, showed up on time, and worked quickly. We were very pleased with the leveled steps and I strongly recommend him.

Description of Work
Our concrete walkway leading to the front door sunk into the ground causing cracks and a steep grade

05/24/2017

Katharine M.

They came and examined the scope of work and gave me an estimate . I was told there could be an additional 400 required if they found the empty space underneath the pool deck to be larger than they anticipated. The day of our appointment, they came in and very efficiently and neatly repaired our sunken pool deck. The total cost of our bill was the exact amount of the estimate. We will defiantly use them again and recommend them to anyone that asks.

Description of Work
Leveled a section of the pool deck.

05/01/2017

Tyler D.

Did not use services. First response was immediate. After providing information that was requested I did not receive a reply whatsoever for over a month. I called, emailed, and sent a request form in multiple times in that time period.

Description of Work
Needed front slab lifted,

04/19/2017

Jeanne G.

I submitted a request for estimate via website and attached photos - very straightforward process. Mark was responsive and professional, answering my many questions and keeping me updated with the progress (we had to reschedule once due to rain). Price was a bit higher than other companies I contacted, however this was more than made up for with Mark's outstanding customer service, he obviously knows what he's talking about and stands behind his work which is warrantied as well. Thank you, Mark.

Description of Work
Mudjacking/leveling of top portion of concrete driveway, which had sunk on both sides.

Category concrete driveways,mudjacking

05/18/2016

Tom B.

I didn't get a response from A-1 until I sent in photos. Once I did, they were very quick to reply. They said there was crack in slab and that they couldn't help me. They recommended pouring a new driveway to resolve the issues.

Description of Work
Reviewed photos I sent of driveway I was hoping to have leveled.

Category concrete driveways

The Chimney Doctor Nova Inc

COMPARE AND SAVE Family-owned and operated. Making homes safer for over 30 years. Servicing all or your Chimney and Masonry needs. Fast, friendly and reliable service completed in a professional manner. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. services all of Northern Virginia, Prince William & North Stafford County. We provide our customers with professional chimney cleaning and repair services at a reasonable cost without compromising on the quality you expect. Your safety comes first at our company and we stress the importance of having a healthy heating and venting system. Since we believe that your home's safety is of utmost importance, we offer FREE estimates on all repairs. We also offer FREE second opinions on estimates given for repair work by another company. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.

Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps

Sixpenny Chimney & Air Duct Cleaning specializes in chimney cleaning and repair, air duct/dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, masonry work, and pressure washing. With over 31 years of experience, you can be sure you are receiving a quality service for a fair price. Call our office today to schedule an appointment at 703-491-8697!Additional contact name - Ryan Corp

Offers by Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps on Angi
    Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc

An annual chimney inspection, cleaning, and repair may safeguard you and your family from possible dangers that can arise from a lack of proper maintenance. If you are unsure about your chimneys condition, don't wait until it is too late. Call us now for an inspection from one of our qualified technicians.

Offers by Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

CONCRETE LEVELING OF WALKWAYS, SIDEWALKS, DRIVEWAYS, PATIOS & FILLING OF VOIDS UNDER CONCRETE PATIOS, PORCHES, POOL DECKS.

NEW CONCRETE & DECORATIVE SURFACING OF CONCRETE.