Sterling Unlimited

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2011

Sterling Unlimited is owned and operated by Kent Hope as a General Contractor in Henrico County, VA and serving the surrounding counties. No job is too small or too large for us. We do commerical and residental work. Free Estimates provided....

ALPHA AND OMEGA REMODELING LLC

Nobody will give you a more satisfying or simple painting experience than the friendly experts at Alfa and Omega Remodeling. I have been serving the community for over 22 years now and now with Alfa and Omega for a new fresh year. In fact, 90% of our business comes through referrals from decades of satisfied customers.

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a 12x20 shed. Kent got all the permits, materials, and did a very quality job. | |I would and will gladly use him again!

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,siding,woodworking,home remodeling

02/18/2014

They seemed nice enough. We did not use them because of a comfort factor. They were very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a bid from Sterling Unlimited for kitchen remodeling.

CATEGORY home remodeling

01/24/2013

Overall, I give it an A- or B+. Definite quality is there and knowledge. Small aspects played into the lowering of the overall grade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great experience! I met Kent and his crew through my realtor since I did not know of any good all around contractors. Kent quoted me a special price for floor removal, laying of new sub flooring and fxing multiple parts of a deck (including: adding additional support structures, removing rotten 4X4s, and additional bolts to the entire deck frame. Sterling Unlimited's quote beat out a big companies quote for just doing the floor and he was incorporating both the deck and floor with labor cost and materials! During the actual work we ran into many of problems. They were nice enough to adjust the quote around and help out with any additional small ad ons at just material price! Awesome experience, will be calling him agian.  A couple cons were I caught one worker smoking in the house, lunch hours varied, and it seemed many jobs were going on at once besides my house. Hours worked varied from day to day due to these other jobs. About the smoking part, the house was empy and being renovated, but once I let the guy know not to smoke inside I never ran into that problem again. Job took longer than estimated due to additional jobs required.

CATEGORY drywall,siding,woodworking,foundation repair

06/09/2012

They did excellent work and finished it in one day. They were excellent all the way around. They were very efficient and cleaned up after themselves when the work was done. They were very polite and did the job in the time they estimated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sterling Unlimited built new porch railings and steps at our home. They also built steps to our garage.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

Thank you for your nice comments. It was a pleasure working with you on this project!

We have built houses from the ground up, as well as, additions and remodeling of homes. Drywall hanging and repairs, priming and painting. Concrete work as in driveways, sidewalks, and patios. Remodeling of kitchens and baths. Adding of design work to rooms for storage or for use. Much more!