Sherlock Homes, Inspector LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2012

Sherlock Homes, Inspector LLC Over 27 years of home inspection experience. A Virginia State Licensed Home Inspector. Serving most of the state. $349 for any single family residence. Photo inspection report provided....

A House on a Rock Home Inspections LLC

A House on a Rock Home Inspections LLC is dedicated to developing life- long relationships with those that we have the pleasure to serve. Our relationships start from the first contact and are fostered by a quality, well-balanced and thorough inspection, ongoing guidance on home maintenance and 24/7 technical assistance. We are devoted to being a valued component in the transition that makes a house into a home. We are Certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors We are Insured and Bonded We are thorough and create expert reports All Inspections come with an appliance recall investigation All inspections come with a 90-day warranty We guarantee your satisfaction and peace of mind

Property Doc

If you are looking for a thorough, detailed, experienced, and highly rated home inspector in the greater Richmond area - then you have come to the right place. We here at Property Doc are the best of the best - and have a long list of happy clients to prove it! We provide a wide range of inspection services to buyers, sellers, investors, and homeowners. We provide thorough inspections, detailed reports, and a professional experience for our clients. We dedicate ourselves to inspecting properties to identify any and all issues for our clients. We are also continuously training to bolster our industry expertise and seeking opportunities to build relationships with more people in our community. Whether you are buying or selling, we work hard to be the best inspectors possible so that your inspection report empowers you to negotiate in a transaction and educates you about your home. Nowhere else will you find a more thorough and dedicated home inspection company. We are local, family-owned, and focused on truly helping our clients understand their home. We carry many certifications through organizations like InterNACHI. We are also fully trained radon tests and pool/spa inspectors. So schedule your complete home inspection with us today!

Kevin Knitter, LLC

My tag line is “Your Confidence Is My Top Priority!” I mean it. I am at the inspection so you can know about the condition of the house. Beside listing defects, I will describe conditions I see and provide tips for regular maintenance and long term improvements. I work for my clients and want you to leave feeling that you are comfortable with the inspection.

Offers by Kevin Knitter, LLC on Angi

04/18/2017

We did it for a contract under sale. He was great. I was looking for somebody who had kids themselves (Was for my daughter). He took about 4-5 hours out of his day to inspect the home. They checked everything, and found some leaks in the roof. I am very picky with who I go with, and was happy with their service. This was my first time using this company, and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
He did a housing inspection.

Category home inspection

Pre-purchase and pre-sale inspection services provided.