Little River Painting,LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2006

Little River Painting are family owned and operated in Richmond, VA specializing in both commercial and residential carpentry and renovations, interior and exterior painting and carpet and floor installation. Servicing the Richmond (West End, Inns brook Areas), Gondwanaland, Chesterfield County and Hanover County for over 14 years, we provide long lasting high quality solutions that will exceed your expectations. We strive to bring the highest quality workmanship to every project and to complete each project on time and on budget....

R & B Painting

We are providers of construction services in the Richmond area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, R & B Painting has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your repair, replacement, and installation needs!

Offers by R & B Painting on Angi
Riedel Brothers Painting

Finalist for Best Painter of the year for 2017! Voted RTD Best Painting Company Winner for 2016! For 40 years, Paul and Daniel have painted for client's interior and exterior, commercial and residential needs. Fully licensed and insured. Free estimates. Unmatched quality and service. *Currently only accepting jobs that are valued at $1,000 or more. Please ask for details!*

A Fine Line LLC

We appreciate winning the AngiesList Super Service Award several years in a row. That tells us we're doing something right! Whether your project is one small room or your entire house, we can take care of it just fine. If it is a rental house or a James River plantation, we know how to make it shine!

12/20/2019

From the time of estimate to completion of services, John and crew were responsive, on time each day (2 day completion), the walls and ceilings are smooth and beautiful and the clean up as well as the prep and protection of other areas was excellent. We highly recommend Little River and plan to use them again!

Description of Work
Ceiling and wall smoothing

Category drywall,interior painters

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for allowing us to help you with your project needs!

02/08/2019

I was delighted with the job that Little River Painting did for me. The employees were polite, professional and considerate. The painting project came out looking great and was completed faster than I thought it would. John was there everyday to inspect the work and answer any questions I had. I definitely recommend this company and I most probably will use them again.

Description of Work
I had my two bathrooms and balcony floor painted.

Category interior painters

01/26/2019

It went amazing, better than expected..john met me multiple times to discuss the damage and my vision, he answered phone calls and emails almost immediately. Him and his team were very polite, knowledgeable and bent over backwards to make my project perfect!

Description of Work
Complete kitchen renovation due to extensive water damage

Category drywall,woodworking,interior painters

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your business it was a pleasure been able to help you with your project needs.

10/14/2018

John and his employees are very pleasant to deal with. I waited several weeks for John to have time to fit us into his schedule. My job however went almost 25% over original estimate. This was due to items such as door trim and shoe molding being left off original proposal and necessary for job. The employees arrived and departed without checking with us resulting in our alarm system going off one...

Description of Work
Repair and painting of walls, wood trims and drop ceiling

Category drywall,interior painters

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very for your feedback and allowing us to go back to your home and finish the touch up you mentioned on February 11. It was a pleasure working for you. Training is part of our standards and I will continue training my employees so, mistakes like you mentioned won't happen again. I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding that mistak...

09/10/2017

We were very happy with our experience with Little River and with the quality of their work. John was very responsive in providing us with an estimate for work, detailing out everything the team would be doing, the products they would be using and even his certifications and licenses. His team was exceptional, always arriving on-time (usually right at 8am) and even worked on the weekend and holida...

Description of Work
We used Little River to paint the exterior of our house, repair some exterior wood and stain our deck.

Category deck cleaning,house painters

Dear [Member Name Removed], the team here at Little River Painting is thrilled to hear such good feedback! Thank you so much for your business!

Commercial & residential interior & exterior painting, power wash deck maintenance, carpentry repair, flooring, ceramic tile, hardwood, carpet & drywall hanging and finish & wood and metal frame.

HVAC and Plumbing.