Jolliffe & Associates Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2011

A small land surveying firm that serves the Richmond area. The company was established about 35 years ago and I took over 9 years ago. I provide quick turnaround....

Virginia Railing and Gates serves the Richmond and surrounding areas as a custom metal fabricator that specializes in railings, gates, and fences.

Image Fencing Inc. was established in 1998 by Harry L. Bullington III. He started his company to provide a highend service at affordable pricing. Harry meets directly with all homeowners as well as supervises all jobs to ensure quality work. We do not use any subcontractors. We accept check and credit cards and no down payment. Payment is not due until completion.

Bringing over 35 years of experience, Landmark-Fleet is a modern land surveying firm comprised of highly qualified and well-experienced surveyors, CADD technicians, and support personnel. We utilize trained field survey crews, fully equipped with the latest electronic data collection equipment.

06/06/2011

I found them through my real estate agent. They were quick and cheap. They forgot about my first appointment. I had to go to their office pay for the survey, and when I went there nobody was there. They had forgotten about the appointment. I had to go to them again and that was a little bit annoying. I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
I got a verbal quote from Jolliffe & Associates Inc in April, and they are certified land surveyors in April. I used them for a survey since I was going to get fencing work done.

Category land surveyor

house location surveys, boundary surveys, line staking for fences