Gregg's Gardens LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2013

002-00139387

11504 Bell Tower Ct

Henrico, VA 23233

Gregg's Gardens, LLC is a full service landscaping company serving the Richmond area. It is a small company with 20 years of experience with a professional, knowledgeable and friendly team. Fully licensed, insured and gives free estimates. A.C. Gregg, the owner is at the site for every project. We'll work in your your yard/ garden like it was our own....

lawn care (42)lawn & landscaping (35)mulch delivering (20)tree service (7)leaf removal (6)lawn treatment (3)gutter cleaning (2)hardscaping (1)

10/21/2020

I needed landscape timbers replaced around the beds near the front of my house.

Description of Work
Mr. Gregg and his crew arrived on time and completed the project in a professional manner. They cleaned the work site once the job was completed. Mr. Gregg and his crew were courteous and thorough. We are very pleased with their work and would definitely hire Gregg’s Gardens again.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

09/17/2020

Very rude to clients. Do not recommend

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

No work was ever performed for this customer. On my initial meeting with the customer. We didn't discuss gutter cleaning as she stated in the 'category'. She was interested in weed treatment for her lawn. I told her I wasn't licensed to apply a liquid treatment that she needed and unfortunately couldn't help her. She became upset and said I wasted her time. I'm sorry Gregg's Gardens couldn't help ...

06/22/2020

They did a great job and I have the scheduled to come back and plant some bushes.

Description of Work
Clearing weeds out of a large flower bed and planting some annuals and mulching.

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thank you for the positive, satisfied review. Glad we could help you with your project. A.C. Gregg

10/21/2019

Mr. Gregg was very professional and the work was performed just as he indicated. The landscape looks beautiful. We hired him even though he was not the least expensive estimate we got because he was so knowledgeable and had such a nice variety of plants in his plan.

Description of Work
Removed existing foundation plants and planted all new front landscape

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

08/15/2019

He was prompt in responding to requests and providing a fair estimate. The work was done as scheduled and looked better than anticipated. He was polite and business like. I would absolutely use him again and recommend him to friends.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup, made beds and planted bushes, mulched. Got yard looking good to sell house

05/08/2019

AC and his workers did a great job! Everything looks very nice. AC was great to work with, professional, prompt, and stands behind his work. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Created a flower bed; planted shrubs, azaleas, and 2 crepe myrtle trees

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

Thank you for letting everybody know about our performance. It was a pleasure working for you! Always satisfying to hear about another happy customer!

06/24/2018

A.C. and his two assistants were amazing. The heat index was over 100 degrees, and they worked non-stop for five hours, cleaning out beds, which were clogged with weeds, laying the mulch and carefully edging throughout. Poison ivy gone. They were polite, professional -- a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
I needed to have the beds in a large front yard mulched, weeded, a very large dead holly removed, grass removed in areas and everything edged. Poison ivy was also an issue.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

05/30/2018

I received a quote in a timely manner. It was higher than another I had gotten, so I went with the other company. I did not receive any suggestions regarding my drainage issues. ***On 5/29/18, I mistakenly wrote a bad review because I thought the owner had never responded to my request. I had misplaced the email. On 5/30/18, I received a phone call from the owner of the company chewing me out for ...

Description of Work
My front flowerbeds need it to be weeded and mulched, and I needed suggestions on how to deal with some drainage issues at the end of my sidewalk.

Category lawn service,mulch

07/31/2017

Gregg's Gardens contacted me quickly, gave me a quote and compared to other landscaping companies the cost was comparable and Gregg's Gardens hauled the left over debris away. Other companies would do this for an additional charge. Gregg's was able to come and complete the job within a few days of me contacting them. They showed up on time and did the job quickly, professionally and left our front...

Description of Work
Large front planting beds needed huge amounts of weeding, trimming large shrubs and bushes. We also needed mulch.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

03/31/2017

It was too late in the season to do the work I wanted, but he came back twice to help us out. At the time, we were new to the area, and he was very friendly in giving us pointers in where to go for work and made sure we were comfortable with the consultation. I will be having him back this year to do the work we discussed.

Description of Work
Landscaping consultation

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

Seasonal planting. Yard clean up. Bed maintenance, Leaf Removal, Mulch installation, Tree & shrub service. Lawn Fetilization and Treatment, Aeration, Sod installation, Hardscapes. Gutter Cleaning, Low voltage lighting. Snow removal and much more.

Large tree service & removal. Stump removal.