Brush Strokes Painting Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2006

4.4

It's our guarantee to you. Not only will you and your family see a difference, but you won't be happier with another company. We've been in the business for over 30 years, and that's given us a chance to make sure that our quality is up to a standard that others just can't compete with. It also means that it's a quality you'll not only see, but you'll appreciate it. The decision is clear, and we're here to help you design your paint dreams....

Screened porches, decks, replacement windows, siding, roofing and gutter shutter. We were inducted into the Remodeling BIG50 as of of the nations' top remodelers. We have an A+ BBB rating. Give us a call at 804-346-3300 or go to www.bnwbuilders.com and check out our work.

Credit cards are accepted for the purchase of materials. Additional contact name - Charles Wright. Family owned & operated. If you would like to message us, please email us directly at clwrightroofing@aol.com as the Angie's List message center is not working for us at this time. Thank you! Award winning. Additional DBA - Ventilation Installations & Specialty Metals.

To Our Customers: We are taking the COVID-19 situation seriously and we are following CDC guidelines. We have limited face to face contact with our customers during the estimate and installation process. If contact is required we are refraining from handshakes, keeping a 6 foot distance and all contact will be outside the home. We intend to do our part to keep homes and people happy, as well as healthy. We offer free gutter and guard install or repair quotes. Contact our office to set up your free quote.

04/19/2017

Great, the team was on time worked dillengently and cleaned up after each day. All of the work took ~ 4 days to complete and they even worked on a Saturday to help me meet a deadline to put the house on the market.

Description of Work
1. Fix damaged siding 2. Paint all exterior siding, trim, gutters and down spouts

Category house painters

09/21/2016

Great job

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

10/19/2015

Completed the entire job in 3 days. Great crew, cleaned up after finished. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Fix 2 tin roofs, power wash and seal deck, power wash house and garage, paint 3 exterior doors, storm doors, frames, 8 exterior windows, sand blasted and painted.sealed front porch and covered area of porch, painted and secured exterior hand rail. repaired 3-4 interior walls, painted bathroom, sealed tub, painted roofs in 3 bedrooms, painted hallway and stairwell.

Category house painters,interior painters

02/05/2015

It went wonderfully. Showed up on time with required materials. Majority of the day spent in removing old wallpaper. Drywall repair done to perfection. Paint job flawless. I could not be happier.

Description of Work
Stripped wallpaper, repaired drywall, and painted bathroom walls, ceiling and wood work. Painted two doors to match existing trim in other locations in the home.

Category house painters,interior painters

Hello {removed member name}, Thanks for the comments. My goal is to please my customers. Feel free to call me if you have any other painting needs. Brian

06/11/2014

Brian was very prompt in responding to my inquiry, providing a competitive quote and scheduling the work. He and his crew showed up on time and did an excellent job painting the garage. They identified some rotting wood on the cupola prior to painting, repaired it and did not charge me extra for the repair. His crew ended up staying later into the evening as a result of applying a third coat to so...

Description of Work
Paint interior ceiling and walls of 3 car garage with 2 coats of paint. Sanded, primed and painted some exterior Hardiplank siding that had peeling paint. Also repaired and painted cupola on garage roof.

Category house painters

Hello {removed member name}, I'm sorry I haven't responded to your comments before. I was unaware that I was on Anglie's list. Apparently, a company I was advertising with signed me up. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your comments. My goal is to please my customers. I'm glad you were satisfied. Please let me know if I can ever be of any painting assistance to you in the future. Th...

Painting, power washing, wallpaper removal, plaster repair, sheetrock repair, deck staining, paint kitchen cabinets & carpentry.

Hanging wallpaper, Faux finishing