ARBOGAST TREE & STUMP

Henrico, VA 23228

Tree Service/ Landscaping...

11/09/2018

Kaitlan L.

Corey met me the same day to provide an estimate, and while I initially thought his estimate was high, after receiving other quotes I realized that it was reasonable for the work being done. He texted me to keep me informed along the way which I appreciated. What I like about Corey is that he’s an honest, straightforward guy. Tree work is notoriously expensive as home/landscape expenses go, and he gets it - he won’t try to sell you something you don’t need or pressure you into having more work done than is necessary. It’s hard to find service professionals like that and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Took down 2 pine trees (about 30-40 ft high, over power lines and roof of house) and 1 magnolia tree

02/28/2018

Jayney A.

Highly recommend this company! Corey immediately furnished me with their insurance declaration page once we came to an agreement on his estimate. The Team Work was amazing! Employees were professional & very polite. The equipment was tip top shape. They took down 5 trees & multiple stump removals soon after. I loved all of the modern technology they used in communicating. This was done in one day, actually finished by 3:30, including the clean up which I couldn’t have been more pleased with. I appreciated how Corey followed up with us, to ensure we were happy with their work. And to make sure the stump removal had been done.

Description of Work
Tree & Stump Removal

06/20/2017

Margaret H.

I received a call back very soon and they came by within the hour. I've used them before, and they are always professional, honest, knowledgeable, and reasonable. They did an evaluation and told me the health of the tree was good and I didn't have to have it taken down. They did an excellent job cutting off the limb (which was very high up) and cleaning up the yard. All of the crew were hard-working, efficient and very pleasant. Their honesty means so much to me. I know I can count on them, and that gives me such peace of mind.

Description of Work
A giant limb full of branches crashed down on the power line in my backyard. The power company removed branches from the line in order to restore power. The limb was still attached to the tree but was sprawled all over the lawn. I called Arbogast Tree and Stump to remove the limb and clear the huge amount of debris.

04/20/2017

Tiara M.

They were excellent, prompt courteous, fast, and they cleaned up everything. They had all the machinery to do the job in one day. And their price was lower than an estimate I received before through another company. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Branches cut, limb removal

02/01/2017

Jivleen S.

Just fantastic experience. Returned my call promptly. Came to the house on time to provide quote. Gave me a fair and competitive quote. Was able to begin work immediately. Really impressive operation and workers. I left the house before the job was complete and expected to come home to a little mess. The workers thoroughly cleaned up everything from yard to street. (I had forgotten to remove a birdhouse from one of the trees being removed.....someone removed it and placed on my deck. Wow!!! Contractors usually leave the back gate open when leaving. Gate was closed when I got home. Double wow!! The devil is in the details to all you other contractors out there. A great big thanks to all the men who came out yesterday. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Removed one dead tree, one live gumball tree and trimmed another tree.

04/10/2015

Jeffery L.

Description of Work
Cut down a large tree. Removal a stump. Trim all the bushes and trees surrounding the property. Very professional |

10/29/2013

Pat M.

Great job, Corey came by to give estimate. Removed 3 large trees and about 6 small trees. Chipped and hauled away debris as well as some debris we had waiting for city pickup. Would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Removed and trimmed trees in back yard.

03/24/2012

Donald A.

He came in, gave us a fair quote, and had all the work done on time. He cleaned up very well after everything was done with. Overall, it was a very smooth process. It wasn't the lowest quote we had, but we definitely had the best service. We would use him again in the future.

Description of Work
We used Arbogast Tree & Stump for tree service. He came in, and we had a tree root that we wanted removed and a couple of others that we needed to have trimmed out.

Clay Brooks Landscaping LLC

We offer quality and affordable landscaping services.

J&M Moving Services

Professional Moving Service, "We Provide The MUSCLE" Family owned and Operated, 20 Years serving Richmond and surrounding area. Delivery, Hauling, Snow Plow / Snow Removal

Offers by J&M Moving Services on Angi
    Faithfully Growing

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Financing Available

Tree Pruning/Tree Removal/Stump Grinding/Grading/Trenching/Bobcat Service/Brush and Chipping/Firewood/Excavating/Animal Rescue/ Snow Removal/Stone and Gravel