All American Tree and Stump Removal

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2010

318 Emerald Lakes Dr

Henrico, VA 23233

At All American Tree & Stump, we offer safe, efficient and professional tree removal and tree stump removal services as well as other services to enhance the beauty of your property. Our goal is to provide quality work and superior customer service at a good price. We accomplish this by: Promptly arriving at the site and providing dependable service Conducting ourselves in a professional manner, using minimally invasive procedures to quickly and smoothly complete projects with as little disruption to your property as possible. Providing honest, high-quality work at a competitive price while providing excellent communication and customer service....

04/22/2020

Louis J.

Joe and All American Tree &stump went above and beyond. Great service and reasonably priced. They did a great job and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removal of 3 trees

03/30/2020

Brenda N.

Great neat job

Description of Work
Cut tree down

01/30/2020

Vernon M.

The service was fantastic! Jim is quick to get back. They didn't stop til they were done.

Description of Work
They cut the trees down, got them all out, ground the stump and cleaned their mess.

01/27/2020

Paul I.

They did a very good job and I'm very pleased with their works.

Description of Work
They cut some trees and limb.

01/22/2020

Gina S.

They were excellent, they know what they were doing, they cleaned up and the boss was on the site all the time and they did a beautiful job. I have refereed them already to my friends.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

01/16/2020

Tonya P.

Professional, clean, good price, they did a great job

Description of Work
About 20 trees and shrubs removed

01/16/2020

Jean S.

All American Tree Removal did an excellent job of removing 12 trees from my property. They also evaluated an overgrown Bradford and trimmed it for me. Joe Everett was prompt, courteous, and professional throughout the whole processes. He made things easy for me. His removal of the trees and cleanup was great. There was nothing left for me to cleanup afterwords. His prices were very competitive. I would use his services again, and highly recommend him for your tree removal needs.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

08/25/2011

Crystal H.

They really did a good job removing the trees and their price was more than fair. Instead of charging for the size of the tree they charged for how long it would take to take it down. I was surprised at the amount of trees that they removed. I didn't think it would be that many but it was okay because we told them we wanted light to the house. Sometimes it was tough to communicate with them. It was hard getting hold of him sometimes and they missed some appointments but when they did come out they explained what they were going to do. The only complaint I had was that they didn?t follow the procedures. He was trying to be careful about trying not to come out when the ground was wet because he knew it would mess up the yard. So he waited a day for that. We took out a section of our fence so he could move his machinery back and forth and he told us he would go that way; but we found he was going through our front yard and Azalea patches. He did not go down the bank like he said he would. He was using a Bobcat and carrying heavy trees so now our yard is now uneven and lumpy so you can definitely see they were here. They did a good job with the trees w but the way they did it I didn't like.

Description of Work
I used All American Tree and Stump Removal to clear trees from around our house.

exotic tree service company

Elite Ground Maintenance LLc

My name is Chanley Hill , I have been in business for a year helping commercial and residential clients with there landscaping. I enjoy making property look great and healthy. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Care Professional Tree Service

C.A.R.E. Professional Tree Service is a full service tree company that provides quality service for both residential and commercial clients serving the Western Richmond, Virginia area. Our company is suited to handling trees and work in confined areas, as well as being able to tackle the range of work from small scale jobs like light trimming to large scale projects like lot clearing. Our fully insured expert crews are dedicated to working on solutions which meet our customers needs and satisfaction.

Dangerous Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Stump Grinding, Storm Cleanup and Emergency Services, Snow Removal, Lot Clearing,