AFFORDABLE WINDOWS

With Angi since June 2010

Skyline Windows of Richmond

Skyline Windows of Richmond

Skyline Windows sets itself apart as one of the largest locally owned window installation companies in the central Virginia. Are you looking for a company that sells and installs quality window products? That's Skyline Windows. They have over 20 different window lines to meet whatever your need is, and specially trained Skyline employees who come out to do the work. They offer free estimates, with no sales gimmicks or pressure, just honest, education focused evaluations of your home and your needs. Whether you are looking for a budget replacement window or want an superior energy efficiency window with advanced features, Skyline is your company!

04/24/2015

They completed shoddy work. For example: they didn't install all the screws when installing both my windows and gutters, which makes them improperly installed. They actually said they threw the screws in the trash. Now when it rains the rains water drains in back of the siding. Ron, the owner, didn't stand behind his work to make things right. We do not recommend other people use Ron's services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed siding, windows, and gutters on our home.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

09/13/2010

Job went well, effects of job will be life altering!!! NOT GOOD!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron Crumpton and co. replaced old windows AND WRAPPED all windows, up and down. The old trim was beautiful but I was talked into it. My fault. These guys did not caulk as they were supposed to around the wrap, letting water into areas that were vulnerable. They also wrapped the bay window so that the "weeps" could not work. I have pictures to prove all of this. Fast forward to my nightmare of rotten siding, extreme mold illness, kids with no energy, on and on. I have been so ill that some days I can not even walk.Only by employing an environmental co. to come in and do tests have I been able to discover what was going on. Mr. Crumpton knows about my illness, have the conversation on tape, still, he does not care. I've called this man to come and look at his shoddy work, I spoke to his father, no replies. Please, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! They do not stand by their work. We are now seeking legal advice and will probably sue on Breach of Contract.

CATEGORY gutter repair