A Brighter Outlook Window Cleaning LLC

Founded 1978 • With Angi since January 2010

1901 Flintwood Drive

Henrico, VA 23238

We are a family-run local business. Call us for an estimate in the greater Richmond area or see our website to email a request for an estimate. 39 years experience in residential and commercial window cleaning. Serving In Richmond since 2003. Free estimates. * Ask about our February 15% discount on windows and chandeliers *...

01/15/2022

Elizabeth K.

Outstanding. This fabulous family-owned and run business cares about you and your windows and it shows!! Highly trustworthy and highly recommended. I’ve already booked my next window and gutter cleaning.

Description of Work
Window cleaning, including inside inserts, and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

01/11/2020

Michael D.

Great job! Job completed on schedule with optimal results. Could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

04/14/2019

Mindy H.

Rick at A Brighter Outlook did a great job washing the exterior of all of the windows of our home. He was very responsive to my original request and scheduling with him was easy. He showed up on time, did a great job and charged exactly what I had been told. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
They washed the exterior of all of the windows in our home.

Category window cleaning

Thanks Mrs. [Member Name Removed], for having us clean your windows. It was a pleasure meeting you! Rick Ely

04/26/2018

tom G.

Rick was very responsive and was able to come out last minute. The job was done meticulously and I couldn't be happier. I will hire again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning inside and out

Category window cleaning

Thanks for hiring us and it was a pleasure meeting you and your cute little dogs!

12/05/2017

Karen H.

We were very pleased with A Brighter Outlook. They did a very thorough, good job. We will use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and out.

10/13/2017

David H.

Very well. Called before scheduled arrival time to say that they would be a little late. They were less than 30 minutes late

Description of Work
Cleaned windows, window sills, screens, storm doors skylight and 15 pane interior French doors

Category window cleaning

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I wish you the best with your move and the sale of your nice home. Best to you, Rick Ely

07/02/2017

beth B.

No services were ever performed. Never even got the estimate I was expecting.

Description of Work
I called this company to clean my windows.They said it would be within the next two weeks to come and give me an estimate and schedule the service. It has now been more than a month with no call or estimate.

Category window cleaning

I sincerely apologize. We have been overwhelmed with work and had email issues but I know that doesn't help your situation any. Do you still have a need? Again I am sorry. I can schedule to come out and look at your windows this week if you would like. Rick Ely, Owner.

05/03/2017

Marshall W.

Rick and his team do a great job. Windows and screens came out looking great. They are very careful and leave the house looking just as they found it. It Responded same day, made appointment for the following day, arrived on time, and charged a reasonable price. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Needed all my windows cleaned.

02/09/2017

Gwen H.

I'm truly enjoying my "brighter outlook ". I couldn't be more thrilled with the results, professionalism, pride and punctuality of the three workers. One worker included the owner.

Description of Work
Window cleaning; inclusive of old fashioned storm windows and wooden panes.

Category window cleaning

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed working for you and appreciate your business! Rick Ely

11/03/2016

Karen U.

They arrived on time. Took care to be sure the windows and sills were clean. Left everything clean and back in it's place.

Description of Work
Needed my windows and screens cleaned.

Spotless Window Cleaning & SoftWash

Spotless was founded in 1962, cleaning windows of residential homes and retail storefronts in Richmond, VA. 60 years later, Spotless continues to provide five-star service to homes and small businesses in the local area. We’ve expanded our service line to include SoftWashing and Power / Pressure Washing and our service area to include commercial buildings throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. Company Mission: To brighten the day of each customer with service and quality that exceed expectations. Values: 1. Safety 2. Integrity & Professionalism 3. Superior Customer Service 4. Best-in-Class Quality 5. Teamwork

Offers by Spotless Window Cleaning & SoftWash on Angi
    VIRGINIA WINDOW CLEANERS INC

WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS OF 55 YEARS AND WE ARE SWAM CERTIFIED THROUGH THE COMMONWEALTH OF VA (SMALL, WOMAN OWNED AND MINORITY BUSINESS. WE ARE THE ONLY SMALL BUSINESS WINDOW CLEANING COMPANY OWNED 100% BY A WOMAN IN NORTHERN VA. TYPICALLY WOMEN HAVE A GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND IN THIS BUSINESS, WE PRIDE OURSELVES THAT OUR EMPLOYEES HAVE THAT SKILL AS WELL WHEN CLEANING THE WINDOWS IN YOUR HOME. WE WANT 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. WE DO NOT CHARGE FOR ON-SITE ESTIMATES, THOUGH WE DO GIVE THE MAJORITY OVER THE TELEPHONE WITH A WINDOW COUNT. UPON SCHEDULING, OUR EMPLOYEE WILL BEFORE BEGINNING THE WORK, COUNT UP YOUR WINDOWS,LOOKING AT THE CONDITION, SIZE VARIATIONS, GIVING A FIRM PRICE BEFORE THE WORK BEGINS. IF THE CHARGE IS NOT AGREEABLE, WE DO NOT CHARGE YOU FOR THE TRIP AND ASK YOU TO CHECK AROUND AND GIVE US A CALL BACK AT YOUR CONVENIENCE. IN TODAY'S EVER CHANGING ECONOMY, WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT WE ONCE WE GIVE YOU A PRICE, IT WILL REMAIN THE SAME FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS. TYPICALLY WE REPRICE EVERY 3-5 YEARS. PRICES CAN CHANGE PRIOR TO THE 3 YEARS IF THE CONDITIONS OF THE WINDOWS CHANGE, OR YOU ARE ADDING/DELETING WINDOWS. WE DO NOT OFFER YOU A LOW PRICE TO GET YOUR WORK, AND THEN INCREASE IT NEXT CLEANING. THE PRICE YOU GET THE FIRST TIME WILL REMAIN THE SAME FOR SUBSEQUENT CLEANINGS UP TO 3 YEARS. WE DO NOT HIRE SEASONAL OR PICK/UP HELP..THE MAJORITY OF OUR WINDOW CLEANERS HAVE BEEN WITH US FOR 10+ YEARS, WITH SOME EVEN 20 YEARS. WHEN WE DO NEW HIRE, THEY ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND INITIALLY WORK WITH A ANOTHER WINDOW CLEANER FOR 90 DAYS TO LEARN OUR PROCEDURES AND EXPECTATIONS FOR QUALITY OF WORK. WE HOPE YOU WILL GIVE US A CALL AND GIVE US AN OPPORTUNITY TO COME INTO YOUR HOME AND CLEAN YOUR WINDOWS FROM HONEST, HARD WORKING AND PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES.

BA Home Repair and Powerwashing

I have been painting, Sheetrock fabrication, deck repairs and floors for 15 plus years. We also power wash, repoint brick, flag stone, and landscape. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! We also donate our time and services to veterans and seniors who are unable to afford the materials and work.

2016 Super Service Award Winner! Window Cleaning, Commercial, Residential, New Construction Window Washing, Mirror Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Chandelier Cleaning & Pressure Washing.

Ask for details.