Call Tree Service Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2007

Servicing Richmond, Henrico, Ashland, Hanover and King William areas with several locations to better serve you. We are fully insured with $2 million in liability and workers compensation coverage. We have over 20 years experience in the tree industry. We offer emergency service as well and accept all major credit cards, personal checks and cash for our services. Class A contractors license....

Marshall’s Lawn & Landscape Inc is a full service lawn and landscaping company. We offer many services from fertilizer applications, yearly maintenance programs , mulching and much more. Give us a call or visit our website to schedule a quote .804-314-8924 Welcome to Marshall's Lawn & Landscape Inc., where service is ALWAYS in season. Whether you want to spruce up your yard for that upcoming gathering or create a professional, manicured look for your office building, we are your last and permanent solution. Marshall's Lawn & Landscape Inc., is a family owned and operated business located in Mechanicsville, VA. Since 2006, we have been providing full service landscape services throughout the surrounding areas, happily and efficiently. We offer year round maintenance contracts to ensure your property is looking its best all the time. Call and ask about our current discounted rates! Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of most importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

We are a veteran owned and operated small business in the Richmond, VA area. Our goal is to work individually with each of our customers to design a service that best fits their needs, knowing each individual is unique. Our services include: lawn cutting, edging, weed eating, mulching, aeration and seeding, trimming (hedges, trees, bushes, etc), and leaf removal.

09/20/2019

I needed 4 tall loblolly pines removed from my property one of which was dead. I called 7 other tree removal services since tree removal is pretty expensive I wanted to make sure I was getting the best price. Some returned my call and came out for a quote and s few said they were coming out and never did. Most quotes were in the 5500.00 to 6500.00 and 2 others were much higher. I called Call Tree ...

Description of Work
Tree Removal

03/09/2018

It went fine. Two workers and they cut it down and took it away.

Description of Work
Removed a tree.

03/09/2018

Tree in my backyard that was under the power lines and he hired special people to top the tree and then his regular team took the rest of the tree down. They were professional and courteous and removed the debris.

Description of Work
Removed a tree and ground a stump

03/28/2016

I would like to say that this company is the absolute best!!! I called they came they bided and got the contract and I am so very pleased with the company. That I have decided to continue services with them.

Description of Work
I have a lot of dead tree's on my property and he came out and gave me a great price and did the job in no time and he made sure that he cleaned up behind himself. I will be using him again in the near future.

02/05/2016

Trees were remove to satisfaction. This tree company is too expensive. Mr. Call is very professional and a wonderful person.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category tree service

Tree removal & trimming, crane, topping, stump grinding, dead wooding, lot clearing, brush chipping for residential & commercial.

Lawn mowing & yard maintenance.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check