Power House Painting and Home Improvement

12/31/2022

2010 Exploration Way

Hampton, VA 23666

general contractors202123185
We completed an exterior restoration on a house in Williamsburg, Virginia. We completed several wood repairs to include siding, trim and framing of the home. We completed a soft wash to prepare for painting. After all repairs and cleaning we painted the entire exterior. Look at the before and after pictures. This project turned out amazing.

Our award-winning painting, pressure washing and home improvement company is dedicated to giving you a great customer experience and delivering beautiful work that you will absolutely love. Our hundreds of positive reviews, multiple awards and A+ ratings is proof that we are really good at what we do....
Whole House Exterior Repair and Painting project

Deck Installation project
Deck Installation

decks & porches

202123601

pressure washing (84)interior painting (34)house painting (30)woodworking (25)handyman (12)drywall (11)general contractors (11)door installation (10)deck cleaning (7)gutter cleaning (5)decks & porches (3)wallpaper removal (2)

10/06/2021

Amiri arrived to power wash my house. He was both couteous and professional, and asked if I had any questions regarding the process. He did an excellent job and I wouldn't hesitate to hire Power House Painting again. It was the second time I used them. They're a quality company with quality employees.

Description of Work
I had my house power washed

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

08/03/2021

From the first phone call I was impressed with the responsiveness and professionalism of Brian Martin and his entire team. Brian met with me virtually to discuss my expectations after he reviewed photos of my home. He emphasizes excellent customer service while providing a coordinated approach to the project. I was kept informed of each aspect of my project. The entire team of carpenters, the dryw...

Description of Work
Drywall water damage repair, door replacements, skylight replacements, interior painting

Category decks,drywall,skylights,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

07/10/2021

Quality work, punctual, responsive, courteous and friendly. Excellent communications during the project to let me know their schedule each day. Thanks to Charles and his team for a great job!

Description of Work
Pressure washed townhouse, replaced rotted wood and painted exterior trim.

Category contractors,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

06/28/2021

Paul and Gabriel arrived on time and were very professional. Both very respectful of the property and were meticulous with their work quality. Went over the work after completed and even had the Production Manager make a site visit upon completion. I wish I could have made the weather cooler for them but they were troopers. The whole process from quote to completed work is a well-oiled machine wit...

Description of Work
Dry rot and wood trim painting and replacement behind gutters and back of home.

Category contractors,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

03/31/2021

Charles and his crew did a great job for us. Both the staff in our home, the folks we dealt with on phone, Brian & Rick were all professional and polite. Charles and the men he worked with here were on time, careful of our property, and professional in all they did. We would definitely hire Power House Painting again.

Description of Work
Painting of ceilings, molding, bedrooms, foyer--very big job

Category contractors,drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

01/14/2021

Charles came out to pressure wash the exterior of my house. He could not have been nicer and was very professional while talking with me. His work was top quality and he made a point to move the planters out of the way and put them back after he was finished. I would highly recommend Charles and this service to anyone.

Description of Work
Pressure washing the house

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

01/12/2021

Excellent. The quality of the work and the professionalism and care that the entire team put into the job was greatly appreciated.

Description of Work
Power washing, siding repair, dormer window rebuild and painting

Category contractors,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Review for Power House Painting and Home Improvement - 2010 Exploration Way, Hampton, VA - 39129393

02/03/2020

We recently employed Power House for painting and other things- and we will use them again in a few months. From the owner, Brian, to the guys who did the work I found them to be very professional, responsive (very important to me) friendly and easy to work with. They also had helpful suggestions. Definitely a strong recommendation,

Description of Work
painting of sunroom and exterior door, grouting in kitchen

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

Thank you so much. We look forward to working with you on the next project.

01/21/2020

We had had Powerhouse do some exterior painting for us last summer and they did an awesome job. Very conscientious, and thorough. We then talked to Brian about possibly replacing a couple of our windows—one in front and one at the back. We have an older home and like the stained interior, and even though wood windows aren’t recommended, we chose to do that since we didn’t want to replace ALL of th...

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category replacement windows,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

Review for Power House Painting and Home Improvement - 2010 Exploration Way, Hampton, VA - 38341410

Thank you so much for the great review and being such a loyal customer. We look forward to working with you again.

12/11/2019

Excellent! We had contacted Anderson since they installed the doors and track in the first place - and they couldn't come up with a way to repair the track. We contacted Powerhouse and Tommy researched the problem and came up with a solution. Richard, the person who did the repair, was personable, polite, pleasant - a true asset to the company. he repaired the track in about an hour - did an excel...

Description of Work
repair of a sliding glass door track

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

Thank you again for taking the time to review us. We truly appreciate your support and leaving this positive review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Power House Painting provides residential and commercial interior and exterior painting, wood rot repairs, pressure washing, wallpaper removal, staining and sealing, gutter cleaning, carpentry & handyman services. Power House Painting and Home Improvement has the latest equipment and technology to keep up with the latest home improvement trends.

Snow removal and Heating and Air