Honor Builders, LLC

Hampton, VA 23666

Plans for a Detached Garage

Plans for a Detached Garage

structural engineering202023454
Customer requested permit office ready plans for the construction of a detached garage on his property. Honor Builders produced them using REVIT software.

Honor Builders is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business. We provide structural engineering solutions for residential and commercial engineering challenges. All structural engineering services are led by an experienced, licensed structural engineer and reviewed by a professional engineer with over 30-years experience in the field. Our specialty is home renovations and new construction - we do not typically do foundation repairs. We offer our structural engineering services throughout the state of Virginia. We also provide radon services, but only in and around the Norfolk area. Our fees for structural engineering consulting begin at $300, and increase based on the complexity and size of the project, as well as the requirements of the local building department. There are additional fees if the building department requires a PE Seal or CAD Drawings. Much of our structural work is done remotely. We will guide you through all necessary steps to gather information including taking photos, videos, dimensions, and in some cases live video calls. In-person visits are rarely necessary but are possible in and around the Norfolk area. If your project is one we believe we can help with, we will typically respond within a few days....

Resposiveness

structural engineering (13)radon mitigation (10)

02/15/2021

This company responded very quickly and provided very helpful analysis of my repair job. I would highly recommend them if you ever need consulting services for structural repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an expert to review my repairs on a wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to help you with your project. It’s going to look great!

02/06/2021

Pretty good. Honor has provided me several options to choose and followed up on my questions in timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redrawn site plan and having a stamp letter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

Very happy to be of service!

01/11/2021

Honor Builders provided a rapid 48-hour test that confirmed my system was operating properly and my indoor air quality as excellent. This gave me a peace of mind. Their technician, Ferd (ask for him!) was very polite and respectful during the testing. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Because I live in one of Wisconsin's hot spots for Radon Gas, I wanted to ensure my installed Radon Mitigation System was working properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. We take Radon Gas very seriously and am glad we could provide you piece of mind.

11/24/2020

Paul was very responsive and very helpful in answering our questions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon consultation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]... Radon Gas is a serious health issue and I'm glad we could provide you piece of mind.

11/06/2020

Five Stars Is Not Enough! Communication with the company was easy and fast, provided flexible schedule. Conor was our engineer, he did a fantastic job for us. I received my plans just a few days after my request. It was really hard for me to find a good engineer with decent prices and professional I found both with Conor. I've contacted with him multiple times for building permit and structural dr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal load bearing wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

We would like to thank you for taking time to write such a kind review! We are very happy you had such a great experience. This is our goal as we understand how stressful this process can be but doesn’t have to be, with the right partnerships. Best wishes~

10/13/2020

Professional company, excellent communication, patient, everything I needed while keeping costs down. Would definitely work with again & highly recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
determine if a wall is load bearing and submit documentation and drawings to condo association for review

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2020

Thank you very much! We appreciate your partnership.

10/01/2020

The support and the service that we received from Honor Builders was outstanding. They helped us in getting a permit for the improvement of our rear patio cover, which needs structural maintenance. We exchanged a lot of emails, and they were always available to answer our questions and provide explanations and directions. They even spoke directly with the city representatives to better understand ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stamped drawings for permit - rear patio cover structural improvement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

We are so glad to hear this and were honored to assist. We wish you all the best in moving forward!

09/20/2020

I contacted this company and even though I needed the assessment very quickly, they did a thorough job of getting it expeditiously and accurately! I was impressed and this gave me the confidence that I needed to hire my general contractor because I knew the scope of work that was needed! Definitely will hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural Assessment and Guidance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We are sorry for your water damage, but feel that with your input, you are well on your way to full restoration.

08/26/2020

The owner of Honor Builders called me promptly after receiving my request. He was extremely polite, honest, and spent about 15-20 minutes discussing his area of expertise and experience dealing with radon. I was interested in getting a test as I've seen online that it's a good idea to make sure your home is in optimal condition and safe. The owner stated he would be more than happy to perform the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon Consultation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

Happy to save you money in this case. Good luck with our projects going forward.

08/18/2020

My wife and I were selling our house and had previous foundation work done. We needed to provide a report to the buyer that the foundation was solid. Paul and his team were very responsive to my phone and email inquiries. They followed up within just a couple hours, explained what they would be able to do, and got a time scheduled for the same week. After the inspection they were able to provide t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural Engineering Report for Single Family Residence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure doing this project for you! Let us know if you ever need additional assistance.

Radon Gas Measurement Structural Engineering Environmental Engineering Flood and Flooding Estimates Bearing Wall Assessment Home Renovation Structural Plans for New Construction Structural Garage Plans Structural Home Plans Structural Damage Assessment

Radon Gas Mitigation Construction / Contractor Foundation Repair Guidance