C & E Contracting

With Angi since February 2019

6 Azalea Dr

Hampton, VA 23669

C&E Contracting was founded in Virginia in 2010. For over 9 years, C&E Contracting has built a solid reputation providing the highest quality commercial and residential home improvement and remodeling services. Everything from to interior and exterior painting to complete bathroom/kitchen remodels

03/15/2021

Jackie W.

C & E is a great company to do business with! The estimate was done by the owner and he stayed right on target. The crew is very efficient, responsive and easy to communicate with. They are prompt and timely with their service when it comes to scheduling. Employees were very courteous and always left the work areas clean prior to leaving for the day. I would recommend them over any other contracting company in the area.

Description of Work
Covered Patio and Bathroom addition

Category decks, drywall, home remodeling

06/26/2020

Lewis A.

Chris came to my house on a Friday and spoke with my wife and I. We did a walk through he took measurements and said he would get back with us with an estimate in a couple of days. I contacted him on Wednesday asking about the estimate and he said it would be done that evening. He never sent the estimate. I tried to reached him that Friday but he hasn't responded to my message. It's is now Tuesday that I am writing this review. From the pictures that I've seen it looks like he does quality work. Too bad the professionalism wasn't there because we were looking forward to working with this company. Unfortunately, I can't recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed my kitchen expanded, an addition added and a deck installed

Category decks, drywall, flooring contractor, woodworking, doors

02/13/2020

Lynne W.

Extremely professional from beginning to end. Timely and trustworthy. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Exterior painting and exterior They did some exterior home painting and Lime-washed exterior brick.

Category house painters, interior painters

01/19/2020

Bruce U.

Outstanding! Their work was not only completed on time and beautifully, but Chris and his team were professional and respectful. I would strongly recommend him for any sort of contracting work!

Description of Work
Floor replacement

Category flooring contractor, interior painters

06/03/2019

Kevin J.

Chris and his team did an excellent job. They were very responsive starting with the initial estimate all the way until project completion. The quality of work was high and showed an excellent attention to detail. The overall cost was very affordable for the amount of work that was done. I will definitely look to hire Chris and his team again in the future.

Description of Work
Deck Repair. Deck stain. Screen Repair. House exterior, roof, shed, and fence wash. Mailbox stain. Painting of exterior wood. Door replacement.

Category decks, handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors, roof cleaning

05/20/2019

KLynne L.

Chris and his employee TJ did an incredible job! Our deck had deteriorated significantly over the last 20 years and needed to be almost completely rebuilt. They cleaned up at the end of each day and would tell us when they were planning on arriving the next day and he would be right on time without fail. The work was top notch! We couldn't be happier! (an added bonus was that my dog loved them and they would always stop to give him a little love when he came outside to investigate)

Description of Work
Rebuilt our deck

Category decks, woodworking

05/08/2019

Morgan W.

Chris with C&E construction was polite, professional, and punctual. Not only was he able to squeeze me in, in such short notice, he stayed even longer to complete the zillion other tasks i threw on him last minute. I would hire chris for any job that he was able to complete.

Description of Work
Painting/carpentry

Category drywall, handyman service, woodworking, interior painters, doors

05/06/2019

Jacki B.

Christopher was very easy to communicate with, prompt and well priced. He did an amazing job with our house and we would definitely recommend to others!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

05/01/2019

Ronald H.

They did a great job on our bathroom remodel, drywall repair, new flooring, interior painting, and installing new flooring. His carpentry and woodworking are excellent and his prices are fair. Recommend him as great handyman for any projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, painting living room, drywall repair, flooring

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

04/08/2019

K O.

Wonderful! My house looks great! I was impressed by the professionalism and consideration they took for our family.

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Category house painters

04/07/2019

Elizabeth W.

We used a new product called "deck over" by Behr and it was a "bear" to work with. Extremely thick and difficult to spread evenly but we went through the learning curve and the deck was brought back to life and looks great.

Description of Work
power washing; deck maintenance; exterior painting on front handrail / top bar of fence

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

03/24/2019

Roger G.

It went excellent. Chris did outstanding work on short notice.

Description of Work
Full door frame replacement

Category interior painters, doors

03/23/2019

Kathy S.

Christopher Parkhurst is a wonderful person to deal with. Polite, respectful, courteous, efficient and professional. C & E Contracting was hired to paint my father-in-laws house so we could list it on the market. Extremely pleased with his attention to detail. Very much looking forward to hiring him for my own home next! I have dealt with many other contractors in the past. I wouldn’t even consider hiring anyone else now that I have used Christopher Parkhurst!

Description of Work
We were preparing the house for market. All rooms needed painting, and repair.

Category drywall, pressure washing, interior painters

03/23/2019

John K C.

I highly recommend Chris for your home contracting needs. He is honest, responsible and excellent to work with. He painted my house and stained the deck in a very timely manner and at a very fair price. His work is meticulous with a fine eye for details. He treated my home like it was his. Can’t say enough good things about him, very rare in this day and age of home contractors.

Description of Work
Paint house and stain deck

Category decks, deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters

03/22/2019

Jodie S.

Excellent! My walls look brand new! Chris did not just paint my walls but made them look new, smooth, and fresh before painting. I was very impressed and pleased with Chris' punctuality and responsiveness. Chris was quick to respond to my request and started work on my house as soon as possible. Chris showed up daily and worked the entire day. He finished the work before the requested deadline and did so without compromising the quality of the work. He was extremely thorough and did an amazing job. You can tell that Chris loves what he does which makes it even more enjoyable to have him work for you. When he was finished, Chris made sure my house was clean and neat, the same way it was before he started. Chris is very experienced and knowledgeable about the work he does. I thought the prices were very reasonable. Chris is friendly and trustworthy. I am so happy with the job he did and I would 100% recommend C&E Contracting.

Description of Work
Interior Painting and Drywall Repair

Category drywall, interior painters

02/23/2019

Jessica S.

We were on a tight budget and needed it done fast in order to sell! He came with an excellent price, and was able to finish the job before our deadline. Very professional and quite impressed with his work. Will definitely hire again for work on our next house!

Description of Work
Outside of townhome painted for sale. Fix wood rotting on trim of house. Repair a bunch of boards on the deck, stain the bottom part and paint the railings of the deck. Wash the entire house and cement driveway, patio and carport. He even washed the roof, and made it look brand new!

02/21/2019

Samantha D.

Chris was amazing he was on time professional and treated my home like it was his own. We had our entire interior repainted and I am so happy with how it came out my house has never looked better!! We also had the out side pressure washed so the outside would look just as pretty as the inside! I would 100% choose C&E again!

Description of Work
Interior paint job and pressure wash exterior

Category pressure washing, interior painters

KLM Exterior Services, Inc.

KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is a professional residential/commercial exterior services company with over five years of experience in the industry. KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is fully licensed and insured. Cheaper does not always mean better, but KLM Exterior Services prides itself on providing 'Better Work For Better Prices'. We specialize in the following services for both commercial and residential properties: House/Building Washing Dryer Vent Cleaning Gutter Cleaning Window Washing Driveway and sidewalk cleaning Roof washing Yard cleaning Light/Moderate Landscaping Deck Washing We clean Brick, siding, wood, fences, decks, houses, buildings, windows and MORE!!!!! We service all of Hampton Roads, call now for a free estimate!!! Call now to inquire about our multi-service specials, or our rewards/referral programs!!!!!

Soft Wash Mafia

Established in December of 2020, we specialize in various types of extetior cleanings for both residential and commercial projects. There's no job too big or too small we won't do. Estimates are always at no charge, and are custom built to meet the need. Call us today, we aim to please. "Bada Boom, Bada Bing! look, it's clean! Forget about it!" The Boss

The Painter, Inc. - Hampton

We can take care of all of your painting needs.

2022 Super Service Award

Bathroom Remodeling Kitchen Remodeling Additions Interior/Exterior Painting Custom Trim Wood Repair Deck building and refinishing

false