C & E Contracting

C&E Contracting was founded in Virginia in 2010. For over 9 years, C&E Contracting has built a solid reputation providing the highest quality commercial and residential home improvement and remodeling services. Everything from to interior and exterior painting to complete bathroom/kitchen remodels and additions. Acknowledged by over 44 services awards, C&E Contracting is honored to be apart of this community providing professional quality with care. We love what we do and we do it for you!...

Home Town Painting

⭐⭐⭐ THE MOST TRUSTED! ⭐⭐⭐ With over 25 years of professional painting experience, I am here to meet all your painting needs and help brighten your home's appearance. Beautiful lasting results. Hardworking. Reliable. Quality workmanship. Let us make your house a home. Call us today at (757) 303-5441!

The Painter, Inc

Interior and Exterior family owned and operated painting company in business since 2006. We always provide a stress free, schedule guaranteed painting experience, by people you can trust in your home and with your family.......Guaranteed.

Affordable Generated Painting and Repair Services

03/15/2021

C & E is a great company to do business with! The estimate was done by the owner and he stayed right on target. The crew is very efficient, responsive and easy to communicate with. They are prompt and timely with their service when it comes to scheduling. Employees were very courteous and always left the work areas clean prior to leaving for the day. I would recommend them over any other contracti...

Description of Work
Covered Patio and Bathroom addition

Category decks,drywall,home remodeling

06/26/2020

Chris came to my house on a Friday and spoke with my wife and I. We did a walk through he took measurements and said he would get back with us with an estimate in a couple of days. I contacted him on Wednesday asking about the estimate and he said it would be done that evening. He never sent the estimate. I tried to reached him that Friday but he hasn't responded to my message. It's is now Tuesday...

Description of Work
I needed my kitchen expanded, an addition added and a deck installed

Category decks,drywall,flooring contractor,woodworking,doors

02/13/2020

Extremely professional from beginning to end. Timely and trustworthy. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Exterior painting and exterior They did some exterior home painting and Lime-washed exterior brick.

Category house painters,interior painters

01/19/2020

Outstanding! Their work was not only completed on time and beautifully, but Chris and his team were professional and respectful. I would strongly recommend him for any sort of contracting work!

Description of Work
Floor replacement

Category flooring contractor,interior painters

06/03/2019

Chris and his team did an excellent job. They were very responsive starting with the initial estimate all the way until project completion. The quality of work was high and showed an excellent attention to detail. The overall cost was very affordable for the amount of work that was done. I will definitely look to hire Chris and his team again in the future.

Description of Work
Deck Repair. Deck stain. Screen Repair. House exterior, roof, shed, and fence wash. Mailbox stain. Painting of exterior wood. Door replacement.

Category decks,handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors,roof cleaning

Bathroom Remodeling Kitchen Remodeling Additions Interior/Exterior Painting Custom Trim Wood Repair Deck building and refinishing

false