We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

By His Grace 1

Founded 2020 •

PO box 7447

Hampton, VA 23666

Hi, We are a family run business,we are looking to service all hauling needs,no job too small! We have 20yrs in logistics and moving experience. We are reliable and reachable. With every call you will be greeted with a smile We will beat competitors price by 10%. We are passionate about helping our community. Come be apart of our family.We look forward to servicing your hauling needs....

07/29/2021

Linda O.

Leo & his helper did an amazing job getting an oversized refrigerator plus a washer & dryer out of our older home. They carefully accomplished what seemed like an impossible task. Leo was a godsend to us!

Description of Work
Move LARGE appliances

03/06/2021

maria C.

It was the best service I have ever received!!! Leo the owner was GREAT. And Oran was wonderful too!! They both went out of their ways to accommodate all my needs. Would recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
moving

12/18/2020

Coletta B.

The team was very professional and considerate of the current health concerns and the safe transport of my property. They were reliable and professional. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Description of Work
The team of four men packed and unpacked my property on their truck(s) and transported it close to 100 miles.

11/03/2020

Jay C.

Great communication, on time, job completed and they were very careful.

Description of Work
heavy lifting

11/01/2020

William T.

Didn't. No one ever came to give estimate. No follow up either.

Description of Work
Remove yard debris.

Category hauling services

Hi, I am sooo very sorry,I forwarded your information to my contractor and was informed he would reach out.We do not work in this matter and I definitely would of reached out if I knew he did not reach out to you.We value each client and potential client and do our best to assist everyone in a timely and professional manner.Again my deepest apologies.I wish you all the best and thank you so much for bringing this to my attention ! i reviewed the account and I reached out 9/30/20 at 556pm.

10/08/2020

Darnesha T.

It was great. They were efficient, polite, and I will probably use them again if I need additional service.

Description of Work
I Had them moved my bed room set from my house to my storage room.

10/07/2020

Jada S.

It was excellent, professional and I will use her again.

Description of Work
She helped me to moved out.

Junkluggers of Williamsburg

The Junkluggers of Williamsburg is an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional junk removal, providing sustainable disposable services for homes and businesses. We partner with local charities, donation centers, and recycling centers to try to ensure that most of the items we take find a new home, and we provide you with a tax-deductible receipt for any items we are able to donate on your behalf. We specialize in removing and recycling or donating unwanted residential, commercial, and industrial items. Whether you are emptying out the attic or garage, reorganizing the garage, getting rid of old furniture or appliances, moving offices, or need to clean-up a construction site, our junk removal, and donation process couldn't be simpler. No job is too big or too small. Our professionally trained, friendly employees are ready to help you reclaim your space!

Eco Tidewater Cleaners

Ecotidewatercleaners and Veteran on eco-friendly cleaning business servicing Tidewater area. We are for instant booking easy online access, A variety of cleaning options, safe products, and quality work. Move out/ins Deep cleans Airbnb turnovers Appliances Bathrooms Windows Patios Porches

Shine Spotless

Hello my company offers a variety of cleaning services, including residential cleaning, certain commercial cleaning, new construction cleaning, post-renovation cleaning, and move-in-ready cleanings. we are able to coordinate cleaning of your carpet, area rugs, and upholstery and We look forward to speaking with you about your specific cleaning needs and customizing a service plan!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check