Brothers Roofing & Home Improvements

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2011

We'll make sure your home makes a striking impression, adding the greatest curb appeal in your neighborhood. Attention to detail, quality products and quality craftsmanship is key. Your choice of roofing material is an important decision when protecting your home from the elements, bringing out the beauty and extending the useful service life of your roof system. Additional emails -brothersroofing88@live.com. Additional DBA - Brothers Roofing. Additional contact name - Eddie Watts 757-850-4205 and Lora Newberry 757-714-8805...

Stephen Harvey Enterprises, LLC

Licensed Contractor, Free estimates, Veteran owned & operated, No job too big or too small.

Top Stream Exterior

Your local exterior cleaning and guttering company! We value every customer we provide services for and always appreciate every referral from them. Licensed and Insured, backed by the Better Business Bureau. Have questions on your project? Feel free to give us a call as we are more than happy to provide advice and value to fit your budget.

Offers by Top Stream Exterior on Angi
LBL Softwash

Locally owned owner-operator family business where all team members are trained and back ground checked. We have never received less than a 5 star review because we are absolutely meticulous about our attention to detail and customer service. We guarantee all our work and will not leave the property until the customer is more than satisfied.

08/14/2017

The roof looks beautiful, and I liked the workers. However, the co. that delivered the shingles cracked the driveway in 3 places. The cracks were not noticed until approximately 9 days after completion of the roof and I called Brothers. They contacted the supplier, who says that since it wasn't noted immediately, they can't be sure it was their truck that caused the damage. Tire tracks from the tr...

Description of Work
roof replaced

03/28/2017

They did a terrible job though. The leak still persists and attempts to get them to repair it have failed. The job was not done to code and responsiveness of complaints. I think they should do the job based on regulations and be supportive of the customers. Do the job right the first time. I think the price was fair.

Description of Work
Replacing a roof that had a leak.

03/06/2017

The roof inspection was done on time and they replaced one vent collar. I made a subsequent phone call and sent them an email to come back a few months later and for additional work and have received no response. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Roof inspection.

03/02/2017

They did an amazing job.. We will recommend them to anyone that looking for a quality Roofing company.

Description of Work
Replace Old Roof

10/19/2016

Great. Fixed broken shingles and matched them perfectly.

Description of Work
Roof repair, replace pipe collars..

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/07/2016

They arrived on time and completed the inspection and repair. I am satisfied with the job and will use them again if I need roofing work.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and repair a vent cover seal.

07/26/2016

Mr. Watts came out and gave us an estimate of the work, and then came back and did the work. It took a little bit of time between the estimate and the work, but this was due to rainy weather, and was not the fault of the roofer. We have had rain several times, and I think we got the problem licked! Mr. Watts ensured us he would return if we were not satisfied. The fungicide/herbicide put on the ro...

Description of Work
We had a leak in our roof, around the skylight, that was staining the ceiling of the first floor. Upon inspection, the roof also had moss and fungus growing on it in places due to overhanging shade trees.

04/20/2016

They were able to squeeze me in in between jobs. All work done well, very satisfied. Pricing was competitive.

Description of Work
Re-roofed garage, wrapped all wood, built lean to off garage.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

04/11/2016

Although I did not use Brothers Roofing, I would go to them again for estimates and to get work done, based on the experience.

Description of Work
Brothers Roofing gave me an estimate.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

02/16/2016

My range hood vents to an outside vent above my deck, and two of the three louvers had fallen off, allowing cold air to blow back in during the winter. The vent is a strange size, and I was unable to locate a replacement, so I called Brothers. Eddie came by, took a look at it, and came back two weeks later with a couple hand-made aluminum louvers and put them in place. It's not perfect, but it sho...

Description of Work
Fixed a broken exterior range vent.

Roofing. Shingles. Skylights. Vinyl siding. Soffit & ventilation. Trim & metal wrap on freeze board. Fascia & gable ends. Seamless gutters with oversized downspouts with & without leaf guards. Fungus & stain removal on shingled roofs & siding. Pressure washing. Dump trailer rental