Arrow Construction

Founded 2016 • With Angi since July 2016

General Remodeling

Decks and Porches construction services in Hampton, Virginia. ...

DanDale Fence

There are dozens of fence companies out there, so why would anyone choose us over them? We have come to find out that many customers who have used contractors typically have bad to average customer service. Our goal at DanDale is to provide exceptional customer service! From the day we give our presentation to the day we fulfill the contract, we work to provide a great experience for you so that when your friends ask about us, then you’re glad to share your experience. Our focus is to work as a team. When our crews work with you, we encourage one another to work together to take care of our customers. We are transparent with the quality of materials, timing, and meeting your expectations as best as possible.

Integrity Fence

Residential Fence Installation is our specialty. We are class A contractors and local fence code experts. We handle every step of the process and personally get your permits from the city to make sure you are in compliance.

New Look Home Improvements

We are a service oriented home improvement company offering quality products at a price you can afford. All of our products come with a lifetime warranty and are installed by a team of professionals that are committed to excellence on your project. We are a Class A licensed company who cannot wait to provide a New Look for your home!

Offers by New Look Home Improvements on Angi

08/03/2016

Steve did a wonderful job remodeling our deck and fixing up the house. Very professional, fast, clean, always there on time. The services are reasonably priced too. I like that he took time explaining to us how everything will be done and making sure that's exactly what we want. It wasn't our first time working with Steve and for sure won't be the last.

Description of Work
Deck remodeling, siding replacement, other outdoor repairs

Category decks,remodeling

08/02/2016

I just bought my house and was moving in it within a week and had 2 labs that needed a fence before we moved in. I called Arrow construction and had Steve come out to the house to give me a quote, within hours he called me with a very reasonable price. Steve and his crew finished the 520ft fence with 3 gates within 3 days and made sure the fence fit all of my needs. This fence is not like the sections you buy at Lowes or home Depot this was all hand built and is top quality and has no warping or sagging in the gates. He never cut corners and was always on time. I would highley recomend him to anyone that is in need of a fence and likes to have the owner on the job site everyday.

Description of Work
Arrow construction built a 6 foot privacy fence around my property.

Category decks,fencing