Backyard Bug Patrol

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2012

901 Cantle Ln

Great Falls, VA 22066

We take pride in delivering the best possible customer service in the pest control industry. While we are clearly in the pest control industry what we really provide is customer service. We absolutely go out of our way for our customers. I take it personally. My entire family got Lyme disease in our backyard, that’s why we started the company. Patrick Durkin got West Nile Virus and almost died. This is more than just a business for us. While we might not be perfect, we sure strive for perfection and make sure we do our best to rid yards of ticks and mosquitos....

04/29/2020

Christy C.

Professional. Dependable. Excellent value. They email us the day before they treat the yard. We choose organic treatment over regular pesticides and tick tubes. Organic is around an 1/8 more expensive, but it is reasonable when comparing other competitors’ organic treatment prices. It has been worth it for our peace of mind and the safety of our pets and backyard wildlife. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Mosquito and Tick Yard Control

03/20/2017

Carrie W.

Excellent! This is a great company....excellent service and the organic treatment works...no ticks and l rarely see a mosquito!

Description of Work
Pest control

03/02/2017

Nancy M.

Excellent. Very thorough and excellent customer service. Very satisfied with services provided last year and have renewed service contract for this year

Description of Work
Property treated for Mosquitoes and Ticks.

05/11/2016

Derek Z.

Great service and communication. This is our second year using this company. Our family spends most of our spring and summers outside. We were thrilled with our results last year, not one mosquito bite on our property. The company was always on time, and made sure all our concerns were met.

Description of Work
sprayed for mosquito and ticks

03/30/2015

Jennifer L.

Backyard Bug Patrol technicians are prompt and thorough. If we are not home when they treat our front and back yard, they leave their special calling card with the time of the treatment so we know to wait 30 minutes before having pets and children play in the yard. Their product has little/no smell which is a great bonus. The customer service is impeccable. Invoices are sent via email, as well as, reminders of treatment days, reschedules due to weather (no spray on rain days), and helpful information about pest control news specific to our area. When we found a tick on our daughter after a treatment last year, Backyard Bug Patrol made good on their promise to promptly re-treat our yard free of charge. We have felt reassured that our pets and children are protected from pests in our area (especially ticks) and this service has been so wonderful, that our whole court now uses Backyard Bug Patrol so we have a pest-free protective "bubble" around our area. We have used this service for 3 years and will continue for as long as we reside in this area.

Description of Work
Backyard Bug Patrol provided outdoor pest control (focusing on mosquitoes and ticks) for our property.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

03/26/2015

Steve E.

The bottom line is simple; it works... and much better than any other service I have tried. We have reclaimed our back yard and pool thanks to the periodic organic misting that is applied every two weeks to control both ticks and mosquitoes. We haven't been able to enjoy the outdoors at our home in many years because of the ever-increasing problem of both. Once BBP started servicing us last Spring the problems are virtually totally gone. While it's not inexpensive, it's worth it.

Description of Work
Sprays (we use organic option) for ticks and mosquitoes all Spring and Summer

06/26/2014

Patricia F.

For the ten years previous to using this company's services, I had been unable to enjoy my patio or work in my yard without thoroughly dousing myself with insect repellant products like OFF. Not only is this inconvenient, but can be a real problem when sweat washes the repellant into your eyes! Last year I hired Backyard Bug Patrol to treat my yard, and I could truly enjoy my outdoor spaces without a single bite. This year I again engaged them, and again can walk or work outside without using and quot;but sprayand quot; on myself. It's a bit pricey (I haven't comparison shopped) but it has made such a difference, it's worth it to me. Their service is friendly, reliable and professional. You only need to keep off the lawn for about a half hour after treatment,and, of course, eliminate any standing water after rains. Birdbaths are okay if water is changed daily.

Description of Work
Spray front and backyard with non-toxic (to humans and pets) product to eliminate ticks and mosquitos. Repeat applications throughout the insect-prone months.

06/07/2014

Sarah Z.

We used them twice last year when mosquitoes prevented us from using the back yard. The were prompt, let me know they were coming before hand, and the treatments were effective enough to let us go outside again.

Description of Work
sprayed backyard for bugs.

04/03/2014

Lara W.

We cannot say enough good about Backyard Bug Patrol. We LOVE their mission and we LOVE the way they run their company. We have had 2 dogs die from Lyme disease (lyme nephritis) and 2 of the 4 of us (humans) in our home have been diagnosed with Lyme disease. We LITERALLY used to pick ticks off of us and our pets by the dozen on a daily basis. But! Since we began using Backyard Bug patrol we rarely see a tick. We consider our yearly fee to them the best investment we make all year. Highly, Highly, HIGHLY recommend.

Description of Work
Backyard Bug Patrol comes to our property and sprays for ticks and mosquitoes and stink bugs.

02/04/2014

Doug F.

I am very impressed by Backyard Bug Patrol. To begin with, we live rather far from their office (Round Hill), but they come out anyway! The service techs have always been polite and respectful of my property. As to the results... well, we don't have ticks! I suppose no news is the best news. Typically in a year we would get 2-4 ticks on our children, and at least one tick tested positive for Lyme. My wife already got Lyme, presumably from our yard. We have been tick free since we started using Backyard Bug Patrol. I know I still have deer (saw 2 on my lawn a month ago), and I'm sure there are rabbits and mice in the backyard, so this success in treatment is impressive. Also, haven't seen mosquitoes, and we would have those occasionally, so that's very good news. I know services like this can be expensive, but I realized that Lyme can be so devastating, I couldn't risk not doing it, and BBP has been wonderful!

Description of Work
Put a spray barrier in yard to prevent ticks and mosquitoes from thriving.

Independence Landscape

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2006. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

Spring-Green Lawn Care

Spring-Green Lawn Care delivers both traditional and organic lawn and tree care services centered on the beautification of local neighborhoods and communities with both residential and commercial customers. As your locally owned and operated neighborhood lawn care professional, we take our commitment to our community seriously. That includes offering you the highest quality service performed in an environmentally responsible manner by trained and licensed technicians.

Green Pest Services

Pest Control Done the Green Way Green Pest Services is committed to providing effective and environmentally conscious pest control services for our customers in Northern Virginia and the surrounding areas. We are constantly seeking to perfect our service by offering the latest in green pest control technologies and products.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

Mosquitoes, ticks, pest control, ants, stink bugs, fleas,

Termites & Bed Bugs.