Alliance Mechanical Services

With Angi since November 2015

4543 Johns Point Road

Gloucester, VA 23061

Call us at (804) 510-0129 in Gloucester, VA, for installation and preventative maintenance work on HVAC equipment.

04/22/2022

Franklin F.

Its fine they are good.

Description of Work
They fix my car, like my AC.

Category auto body repair

03/22/2020

VERONICA M P.

The technician who came over to do my AC repair (Jeremy Gallagher) was friendly, knowledgeable, and competent. He talked me through every process of the work he was doing, and instilled a sense of optimism in my mind; knowing that I had currently been in a state of worry and defeat, as I was absolutely roasting in my own house. Jeremy’s demeanor was professional, his explanations were comprehensible, and his work was done in a very timely manner. I will be asking for him when it becomes time to do routine maintenance on my central air system. I highly recommend Alliance Mechanical Services without hesitation.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/29/2019

Ruth F.

company responded instantly to request for help. Jeremy arrived exactly at the agreed time, spent a lot of time working with Home Warranty Company. Quickly diagnosed the problem and was able to get a unit running. The other unit is 20 years old, and parts have to be shipped. I was very pleased with the personable, efficient service. They know their stuff. I would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
two central air units - down for 4 days

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac