Sunrise Shutters

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2009

Sunrise Shutters was built on an intimate knowledge of the window treatment industry. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and delivering first-rate customer service,and invite you to experience the Sunrise Shutters difference. We look forward to servicing your window treatment needs....

Handy House Cleaning

RS Cleaners

With over 6 years of professional housecleaning experience, we are here to help clean and brighten your home or office.

Myra's Cleaning

HELLO THERE! I'm Julieta, owner of Myra's Cleaning. I've been cleaning for 6 years. We clean different kinds of houses, construction houses, apartments, offices, and much more. We are an experienced company. We offer Free Estimates. Text or call me. We'll be happy to clean your sweet place! :)

11/14/2021

Kathy K.

Tripp came to our home for a free shade consultation. He explained our options and answered questions. We purchased Norman shades, a brand we had never heard of. Shade installation happened in 2 visits. This is because the shades arrived at Sunrise Shutters in 2 shipments a couple weeks apart. Tripp and his colleague installed the shades efficiently. The shades look very nice. It's been several months since the shades were installed and we are very happy with them.

Description of Work
Purchase and install 8 cellular shades for 5 rooms

08/15/2020

Kathleen R.

We planned this before the quarantine hit but the measuring and installation was done during it. Workers were very respectful with distancing and masks. I absolutely love my new blinds. They are so easy to raise and lower with just a touch of my hand. If you’ve ever struggled with cords on blinds before you’ll know what I mean. For an extra $10 they each have a cornice which finishes off the look. I am now proud to walk into my rooms instead of cringing. Jamie is very easy and professional to work with. We love them so much we called him back this month to measure our bedroom windows. This was even my husband’s idea! It’s usually hard to get him to spend money but he was very pleased with the price and the value. I’m so excited about getting these beautiful blinds for our bedroom too.

Description of Work
I needed faux wood blinds for the new windows in my living and dining rooms, and for my bathrooms.

Category house cleaning,window treatments

01/04/2020

Garnett W.

Katrina was great about finding my written estimate a year later! I was delayed in getting back to Sunrise Shutters due to a family illness then death over the year. They are so compassionate and understanding. I was blessed in her courteous care to get my order completed for the New Year! I'm looking forward to having Sunrise do my loft and dining room shutters. I love being able to control the privacy and light in just a touch of the blades. The white is bright and clean. Jamie is sooo... patient in explaining the differences of style and answered my many questions. My daughter just moved and is getting these shutters again in her new home. We are sold ! Best window covering experience ever!

Description of Work
Continued to install more shutters in home. Got an estimate for 2 other rooms when had the master suite installed a year ago- now getting shutters in 2 more rooms

07/09/2019

Sharon C.

We made our order 9 to ten weeks ago when two guys came to our house to measure every window. Well today after the wait (due to custom order) everything paid off big time. Two awesome guys named Justin and Tripp came by at 9:30am and finished around 3:30pm. They were really hard workers , mission focused and down to earth. My wife is the one who decided on the shutters and as a husband, normally I would never do a review...but I am ecstatic about both the finished product and the professionalism of Justin and Tripp. So I did say to them I wanted everyone to know that I appreciated their work ethic. The new shutters totally improved the feel/look of our house. If you are in the market for blinds/shutters then look no farther than Sunrise Shutters.

Description of Work
We needed a combination of shutters/blinds installed on all of the windows in our house and we have a total of 32 windows including a door window and large window in the foyer. So this was a relatively large job. We made our custom order nine weeks prior and just had them installed today.

Category window treatments

Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed], thank you for your business and thank you so much for the kind words and your time to post such a glowing review of Justin and Tripp. I know you'll enjoy your shutters and blinds for years to come!

05/13/2019

Ruth K.

Everything went smoothly from the initial meeting with Jamie to talk about the types of blinds to the final installation. Jamie was very professional, polite and very knowledgeable about the products. The blinds were installed when promised. The quality is very good. I would use Sunrise Shutters again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
We had new plantation blinds installed - 22 windows.

06/13/2018

Pamela S.

Jamie was awesome to work with. We had shutters and blinds throughout the house. Three years later, my dog chewed a blind and sunrise shutters replaced it for free (twice!)

Description of Work
Shutters and blinds

11/08/2017

Brad A.

It went extremely well, from email, phone and text communication, to the estimate they came out to give us, to the installation, which happened this morning. They're efficient and professional.

Description of Work
They installed shutters for all the windows in our new home.

10/12/2017

Lawrence R.

Installation was excellent. The product, Norman Blinds, is outstanding.

Description of Work
Window blind installation

07/23/2017

Gabriella D.

After a lot of research and several quotes for our blind project, my husband and I decided to hire Sunrise Shutters because they had fantastic reviews and were the most affordable option (they beat our most expensive quote by more than half!). They were very detail oriented and came out quickly for our estimate and measuring, and the blinds arrived about three weeks after they were ordered and were installed one week after they came in. Installation was quick and done perfectly (all 19 windows were installed in about 75 minutes), and the blinds are high quality and durable. They are more light blocking than any wood or faux-wood blinds I have seen before, and go up and down very smoothly. They also have a lifetime warranty. With all of these positives, it was a no-brainer to go with Sunrise Shutters!

Description of Work
Installation of faux-wood blinds on 19 total windows in our home.

03/05/2017

Linda L.

Jamie and his team were always on time, professional and courteous. When the shutters were running behind, there was constant communication so we knew what to expect. The installers were careful, cleaned up and the final result was a beautiful window; which made the room and our home look updated, fresh and lovely. We went with the 3.5" shutter and similar size blinds. It was a hard decision between the 3.5" or 2.5" for a traditional home but we love the larger slats and blinds. Much easier to see out but still affords privacy. Thank you so much!!

Description of Work
Shutters in living room (5); and blinds in kitchen and bedroom.

Category window treatments

Sunrise Shutters offers a complete line of custom interior window treatments, including shutters, blinds, shades, and woven woods. We use only the highest quality products and provide free in-home consultations with professional measurement and installation.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa Available, Financing