ED'S HOME REPAIR

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2011

-general home improvement/maintenence contractor -all work is supervised by me and i accept responsability for anypersons working for me on bigger or specialty jobs i may require the use of other contractors but only if all parties agree before hand -i have over 20 years experience and strive to complete jobs on time with cleanliness and safety a top priority -one stop shop sets me apart from others...

I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured.

Your Joyful Space is woman and owner-operated, serving the Greater Richmond, Virginia area. Based on minimalistic ideals, and pulling from Buddhist philosophy and an education in psychology, Your Joyful Space has developed a method that guides your present process and leads you to a future home/office/space filled with more joy and less everything else. We provide a method of decluttering that is fundamentally different from others in the way that it addresses the cause-emotions. By decreasing stress and chaos and increasing the pleasant emotions that you feel while in your space, you will find that you have both the emotional wherewithal and the time needed to accomplish more fun and personally satisfying projects.

Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are not only built for beauty, they're built for performance, too. Made from Renewal by Andersen's exclusive Fibrex material, this breakthrough composite combines the strength & stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl replacement windows. We are a company that handles everything from start to finish & we offer one of the best limited warranties which even covers installation. We've installed over 2 million windows in more than 300,000 homes - we're the experts you can trust. What to expect from your free In-Home Consultation: Renewal by Andersen custom-builds all replacement windows and replacement doors according to your home's exact needs. In order to provide accurate window and door pricing, a design consultant will meet with you in your home to discuss your replacement needs and provide you with pricing information. Specific-Time Appointments - We schedule window and door appointments at specific times, 6pm as an example, rather than a window of time such as 4pm - 8pm. No Pressure - We'll listen to your needs and present ideas to help improve the home you love. Custom Assessment - Every home is different. We will inspect your home's current window situation, identify any unique installation challenges and provide you with an accurate assessment and potential solutions. Options - Our replacement window and door specialists will provide you with both beautiful design options as well as efficient ways to make the most of your money. An Itemized Quote - During your consultation, we will provide you with an itemized quote that will allow you the opportunity to review your options and make the best decision for your home. No Obligation - Your free, in-home consultation is provided to you with no obligation.

08/16/2016

It went very well.

Description of Work
They installed 2 dead bolts for us.

Category locksmith

04/18/2016

We cannot say enough good things about the job that was done by Ed. He went the extra mile to perfectly match the paint on the mailbox post so that we were in compliance with our homeowner association's regulations. He even replaced the copper top on the post. Our mailbox and post look great! We highly recommend Ed!

Description of Work
Refurbished mailbox and post

Category hardwood floor

general home maitenence/repair from electric to plumbing and most item in between

hvac,carpet