BA Walsh Construction

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

class A contractor very little sub contracting small jobs billed on completion large jobs billed in draws througout job...

I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured.

Strongarms Flood Solutions serves as a leading Water Damage Restoration contractor in the Fredericksburg area in terms of customer service and workmanship. We’re a team of fully-certified professionals who tackle everything from large sewage back-ups and mold remediation, to smaller scale home floods. Fueled by our commitment to excellence, we go the extra mile to make sure clients are completely satisfied with our work.

Semper Dry Water Removal is here for all your flood and water removal needs. We offer​ quick, accurate estimates and services to remove water or sewage and protect your home from water damage, mold and mildew, and other water-related issues. Water Damage can be one of the most stressful problems you encounter as a homeowner. A burst pipe, backed-up drain, or flooding occurs, leaving your carpets soaked and drywall affected. Not only will we remediate the situation, but we will also work directly with your insurance company to ensure the entire process is as painless as possible.

01/04/2013

He's very responsable and good at his job. He's very dependable and and reliable and I was comfortable leaving him in my home because I knew he would do a good job.

Description of Work
I hired them to remodel my entire house.

Category remodeling

kitchen remodel,carpentry,drywall,interior trim,doors hardwood&laminate flooring,decks

electrical,plumbing masonry