Apex Auto Glass

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

Auto Glass
Auto Service

Apex Auto Glass provides mobile windshield repair and replacement in Virginia, Maryland, and D.C. Our work is backed by a lifetime warranty. Call today for a free quote....

Capitol Hill Auto Service is an award winning auto service company that provides a variety of services performed by ASE Certified Technicians

Patriot Auto Glass is a small locally owned company dedicated to the personalized service and quality customers are entitled to. We provide FREE mobile service for auto glass repair and auto glass replacement. We service the Northern Virginia area with same day service whenever possible. Our technicians are certified, and we only use OEM quality glass and adhesives. Each auto glass replacement comes with a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty.

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

02/25/2020

Edwin was responsive and courteous with rapid service, flexible on scheduling, and convenient (came to my home), completed job within 30min... Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Windshield crack repair

01/29/2020

Excellent service. Prompt, professional and a great price.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement

10/30/2019

The whole process went very well. The work was fast and clean.

Description of Work
Windshield Replacement

09/17/2019

Edwin returned my call promptly, easily located the windshield my (kind of rare) car needed, scheduled a time to come to my office in Bethesda, texted me ahead of time to confirm arrival, did not get lost, showed up on time, had the correct windshield with him, completed the replacement within the timeframe he said he would, and charged me exactly what he quoted me. And, he was pleasant and courte...

Description of Work
Replace windshield

08/30/2019

I am a repeat customer. Edwin does an excellent job. He is reliable, communicates well, responds to questions promptly. He is pleasant to deal with. He is punctual and he does great work. He leaves everything beautifully clean. I still have my other car he replaced the windshield of many years ago, and have had no problems. His price is very reasonable. He is highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replaced windshield

Category auto glass

We offer Windshield Replacement and Chip Repair services. Our mobile unit allows to come to your home or workplace. We also replace window regulators and motors. We work with all the major insurance companies.

10.00