Timber Works Tree Care

Skyline Insurance
01/10/2021

404 Fairground Rd

Front Royal, VA 22630

Timber Works Tree Care is an experienced and trusted Tree Service Company dedicated to providing quality Arboreal Services at an affordable price. We are proud to have the best reputation in our service area with over 100 5 star reviews on Google, Angie's List, and Yelp. Timber Works Tree Care has locations in Front Royal VA, and Manassas Va, and offers Tree Service, Tree Removal and land clearing/forestry mulching services to those in Winchester Va, Shenandoah Valley, and northern Virginia area....

tree service (98)dog fencing (5)firewood company (5)mulch delivering (4)

11/08/2021

Timber Works did an excellent job for us, regarding the removal of trees, brush, and the forestry mulching of a large lot with a massive brush pile. Their crew showed up on time and effectively communicated with us through the whole process. Their crew were professional and courteous and performed their work to the letter. The final outcome was perfect! I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Tree and Brush removal

Category mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

Thanks so much! Glad it went well!

09/10/2021

They were very professional and CAREFUL, which I really appreciated. The job was done well, fast, and cleanup was awesome. My neighbors watched and were impressed, too. I highly recommend Timber Works.

Description of Work
Lightning struck our tree and it landed on our home.

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

Review for Timber Works Tree Care - 404 Fairground Rd, Front Royal, VA - 39470272

Thanks so much! Glad it went well!

05/21/2021

Absolutely a first class company, after having a bad experience with a different local company, Timber Works has restored my faith in contractors. Their team members were exceptionally professional, on time, courteous, respectful of not just my property but also my neighbors. All around a great experience, fair price and job well done within budget. I am extremely pleased with Timber Works , Use them with confidence !!

Description of Work
Forestry mulching

Category mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

Thanks so much! So glad everything went well!

04/09/2021

Wonderful. They were professional, on time and I will use them for all my land clearing needs. Frank, Jack and Joe were great.

Description of Work
Land clearing and mulching

Category firewood,tree service

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Thanks so much for the review! So glad it all went well!

04/07/2021

Timber Works did a great job dropping the 65 year old ash tree that was right next to my house. I highly recommend them for any tree work that needs done.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Thanks! Glad it went well!

03/25/2021

The job was done timely and professionally. Will hire again if needed.

Description of Work
Tree over hanging a couple of buildings and the house removed.

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

Thank you! Glad it went well!

03/08/2021

It was beautiful, they were on time and professional, they knew how to trim with particular tree and a lot of people don't and ended up killing it. The price is a reasonable.

Description of Work
They trimmed water maple tree for me.

Work Completed On 01/10/2021

Thanks so much! So glad it went well!

02/25/2021

The job went beautifully. There was a team of 4 tree professionals with several pieces of top notch equipment. Continuous work went on for approximately 5 to 6 hours. All debris was removed and left in better shape than when they came. I thank Timberworks so very much. I waited so long to find a tree service that was licensed, insured and has workmen’s compensation for its employees. I was also happy with the cost and I felt they took what needed to be done primarily for my safety (and that of my home). Thank you TIMBERWORKS!

Description of Work
Removal of large trees, tree branches and tree debris from a previous storm.

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Thanks! Glad it went well!

02/18/2021

From when Jack the owner came to our home to give us a quote, to Joe at the office who coordinated things efficiently, to the whole team who came out and did a solid, clean, safe, and thorough job removing trees and stumps, I was completely satisfied with my experience. The whole company worked with me to arrive at a fair bid as well as handle specifics for our needs for the tree removal. When they were done, our property looked clean and was ready for use to use. I have recommended Timber Works already to friends and coworkers. Thank you for a great job!

Description of Work
Tree cutting and removal, and stump grinding

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

So glad it went well! Thanks so much!

02/09/2021

I am so happy with the job Timber Works did at my farm. At the outset, Jack came to meet with my son and me to go over the work we needed done on about 1 1/2 acres, which included a hillside; and Ben and his crew carried it out wonderfully and completely, and I now have my beautiful view back!! They were so professional and polite and answered all my questions. I couldn't have asked for better results and want to give Timber Works the highest recommendation!!!

Description of Work
Tree clearing, mulching, stump-grinding

Category firewood,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Tree service, tree removal, tree trimming, tree pruning, Forestry Mulching, Land Clearing, and stump grinding.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal