ANDREWS GRADING & EXCAVATING LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2010

Licensed & Insured Virginia Class A Contractor....

Timber Works Tree Care

Timber Works Tree Care is an experienced and trusted Tree Service Company dedicated to providing quality Arboreal Services at an affordable price. We are proud to have the best reputation in our service area with over 100 5 star reviews on Google, Angie's List, and Yelp. Timber Works Tree Care has locations in Front Royal VA, and Manassas Va, and offers Tree Service, Tree Removal and land clearing/forestry mulching services to those in Winchester Va, Shenandoah Valley, and northern Virginia area.

Virginia Tree Specialist, LLC

Virginia Tree Specialist can provide you with the maximum experience in hazardous removals, and all phases of tree care. We are a state of the art company, and have all necessary equipment to service your tree care needs.

Gordon W Frazier Tree Service

Since 1990, Gordon W. Frazier Tree Service has been providing excellent tree care and service for residential and commercial customers throughout the Northern and Central Virginia areas. Our many services include but are not limited to all phases of tree care and removal, hazardous and dead tree removal, pruning, dead-wooding, trimming, crown reduction, tree maintenance and preservation, stump removal, bucket truck services and much more. As a family owned and operated company, we are committed to the personal care of your trees. Tree care is more than our job; it's something we are proud of. We're always happy to inform you about the work we're doing. We consider it important that you're aware of the benefits of each task we perform - not only for your security, but because we enjoy sharing our knowledge. If you ever have questions about what we do, just ask us! Call us today for your free estimate.

Offers by Gordon W Frazier Tree Service on Angi

08/23/2018

Andrew Grading and Excavating has done many jobs for myself and our business. The work has been nothing but top notch! His workings are polite, punctual, and communicate every step of the project. I highly recommend them to anyone that wants their job completed correctly.

Description of Work
Property Excavating

Category concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,excavators,mulch,septic tank,pavers, gravel

11/26/2016

Received 3 quotes and Andrews was the lowest bid by half the price. My career is procurement so I know you have to ask more questions at this point. Joe would not call me back and only wanted to text and took days to respond each time I asked a question. He would not offer a warranty and the other 2 bidders offered a 1 year warranty. I offered to work with him on warranty language to exclude thing...

Description of Work
Road repairs including paving & potholes

Category concrete driveways

01/19/2016

Description of Work
Great quality work as usual. I will keep using Joe Andrews.

Category excavators

10/01/2015

Category excavators

02/19/2015

Description of Work
Rebuilt our gravel driveway. Great job, finished when Joe Dirt said it would. Professional contractor. Will recommend them to my neighbors.

Category concrete driveways,excavators,pavers, gravel

The Spencer's were excellent to work with,,,, good folks. Thanks for the work!

Demolition, excavation, driveways, storm damage, paving, concrete, septic systems, underground utilities, land clearing, trucking & hauling, home improvement.

lawn care