ANDREWS GRADING & EXCAVATING LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2010

Licensed & Insured Virginia Class A Contractor....

The Tree Care Service

We are the last Tree Care Service company you will ever need, as we take great pride in our experience and expertise, focusing on doing the exact job our clients request with a dedication to quality unmatched by our competitors. We offer FREE ESTIMATES for all phases on tree removal trimming tree pruning, stump grinding, and debris/bush/shrub removal projects; just give us a call if you want the job done. EMERGENCY RESPONSE 24/7

Blue Lightning Custom Decks LLC

Our ultimate mission is to provide all of our clients with the finest service at an exceptional value, and the fact that our most enthusiastic promoters are the myriad costumers of we serve truly speaks to the realization of that goal.

Offers by Blue Lightning Custom Decks LLC  on Angi
Virginia Tree Specialist, LLC

Virginia Tree Specialist can provide you with the maximum experience in hazardous removals, and all phases of tree care. We are a state of the art company, and have all necessary equipment to service your tree care needs.

08/23/2018

Andrew Grading and Excavating has done many jobs for myself and our business. The work has been nothing but top notch! His workings are polite, punctual, and communicate every step of the project. I highly recommend them to anyone that wants their job completed correctly.

Description of Work
Property Excavating

Category concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,excavators,mulch,septic tank,pavers, gravel

11/26/2016

Received 3 quotes and Andrews was the lowest bid by half the price. My career is procurement so I know you have to ask more questions at this point. Joe would not call me back and only wanted to text and took days to respond each time I asked a question. He would not offer a warranty and the other 2 bidders offered a 1 year warranty. I offered to work with him on warranty language to exclude thing...

Description of Work
Road repairs including paving & potholes

Category concrete driveways

01/19/2016

Description of Work
Great quality work as usual. I will keep using Joe Andrews.

Category excavators

10/01/2015

Category excavators

02/19/2015

Description of Work
Rebuilt our gravel driveway. Great job, finished when Joe Dirt said it would. Professional contractor. Will recommend them to my neighbors.

Category concrete driveways,excavators,pavers, gravel

The Spencer's were excellent to work with,,,, good folks. Thanks for the work!

Demolition, excavation, driveways, storm damage, paving, concrete, septic systems, underground utilities, land clearing, trucking & hauling, home improvement.

lawn care