A1A Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2010

A1A Inc. is a small, family owned and operated business that has been providing home improvement and lawn care services since 2004. A1A Inc is fully licensed and equipped to offer you a complete range of handyman services and because we have such a wide variety of options, we will definitely be able to meet your needs and deliver the satisfaction that you are looking for. We have both the technical expertise as well as the experience to know how to handle all jobs, big or small....

Omega Landscape Construction

Omega Landscape Construction is a licensed and insured company, built on professionalism, expertise, reliability, trusted quality, and the honesty that exceeds the expectations of our clients. These characteristics and values are what we strive to deliver to everyone who uses our services to improve their outdoor living spaces. Taking the extra steps, creating a relationship with our clients, and paying full attention to the smallest detail is what separates us from the rest of the landscape construction service providers. Class A Northern Virginia stone & brick contractor.

Offers by Omega Landscape Construction on Angi
Windows and Siding Unlimited

Windows & Siding Unlimited is proud to provide capable guidance in the selection of a wide range of custom replacement windows, siding, doors, and gutters to boost your home’s architectural style and beauty, followed by expert installation. Replacement windows & doors can enhance the elegance and refinement of your home, while quietly boosting efficiency and security. New siding & gutters will not only protect you from the elements, but keep your home’s structure sound for many years.

RDH Painters

Residential painter with 10 years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

10/06/2018

Had company last year and this year. Quality of work last year was fine,this year not so much. Work performance by crews has been fair to poor. Trimming and edging not done or improperly done. Last time here ruts left in yard and turf damage where mowers were turned. If crews see damage being done then maybe they should stop and let me know. I would rather wait a week than have yard damaged. Told ...

Description of Work
Lawn care, trimming and mowing

Category lawn service,remodeling

08/18/2017

There are areas in my front lawn that look horrible now (Stripes and dead areas). I have asked them 3 times to come out and look at my lawn. I have sent them pictures asking what can be wrong. He never came out. He did not honor the contract that we signed, and sent me a message that he was terminating me as a customer. I had only asked them if they could mow my lawn at 5.5 inches long. I was cust...

Description of Work
They mowed our grass.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

07/30/2015

Mike is very professional and so were his workers. He was good with communication and if a problem arose he would let us know immediately. He was willing to meet us at anytime. He also had to wait to finish the job because of the cold winter and he came back the first sign of warm weather. We would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
A1A helped stabilize our house that was leaning, they installed new exterior doors, new hardwood flooring, tile in the bathroom, powerwashed the deck, and painted the interior.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

04/28/2015

Never keep of date service for a few times and never came to do the job, Great recommendation from Angie list.

Description of Work
After winter clean up. The owner show up to estimate job price we set date of service never show up to do the job and never call back I called back to set another date of service this time he call back with not keeping and changing time. Never show up.

Category remodeling

03/13/2015

The crew did a beautiful job on our sidewalks last summer and it has held up well through the winter (and very easy to shovel snow off of). The color is a lovely slate grey, which we had to special order but it was worth it. We get a lot of compliments on the quality of installation. We will definitely call again for future paving work under our deck.

Description of Work
2 paver sidewalks installed

Category landscaping,remodeling,hardscaping