Window World of Fredericksburg

Virginia: Contractors
06/30/2023

10908 Courthouse Rd 100

Fredericksburg, VA 22408

Window world of fredericksburg is second generation locally family owned and operated by Raymond & Katie Duvall. Window world of fredericksburg, va your local leader in replacement windows throughout the virginia area, including fredericksburg, stafford, spotsylvania, and the surround areas. We sell and install a huge selection of customizable replacement windows, siding, doors & more. Our windows are also available in low-e energy efficient ratings, which will save you money on short-term and long-term energy bills!...

window replacement (46)door installation (11)window treatment (2)siding companies (1)awnings (1)

12/14/2020

Installation was excellent however the Windows have been failing seals and hazing up starting at 4 years. They replace it free which is nice but it's pretty sad that 40% of the windows have gone bad so far after 5-7 years.

Description of Work
Replacement of all windows on my home

Category awnings,replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/13/2016

Review for Window World of Fredericksburg - 10908 Courthouse Rd, Fredericksburg, VA - 39083061

We apologize you are having an issue with your window. We will have our office contact you today to schedule a time for a service call to see what is going on with your windows. Thank you!

10/05/2020

Excellent!!! So amazing!!! The crew was great and did a great job!!! Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Windows

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are thrilled you are so happy with your project.

09/28/2020

Window World replaced all of the windows in our home. The price, service, and window quality were all fantastic. I recommend Window World for your next window replacement project.

Description of Work
windows

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business!

09/28/2020

Windows may factory seconds. Glue on inside glass and one four inch mark on side. Windows were full on glue from stickers and dirty hand prints from install. Can not clean due windows being large picture type. Have to now hire professionals to clean second level and had scrape and clean windows clean.

Description of Work
windows

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

We certainly apologize that was overlooked on your install. Customer service is our top priority. Our office will contact you this morning to set up a time for a site check & clean up. Thank you!

10/28/2019

Amazing price and quick, quality installation.

Description of Work
Windows

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

Review for Window World of Fredericksburg - 10908 Courthouse Rd, Fredericksburg, VA - 38199208

So great to hear! Thank you very much!

10/10/2019

I love window world! Have used them for windows on 2 different houses. Can’t beat price and everyone is so professional.

Description of Work
Windows

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are glad to have you a part of the Window World family! Thank you for your repeat business!

10/08/2019

Great service. We are so happy with not only the quality of windows but also work. The crew leader made sure I checked each window to make sure their work was up to our satisfaction. They left everything clean and in place. We love Window World!

Description of Work
Windows

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

10/08/2019

I love my new windows from Window World. I knew my windows needed replacing but I had no idea how clear it would be. They are amazing!

Description of Work
Windows

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

We appreciate the lovely review! Thank you for choosing Window World!

10/31/2018

They did notmhave a competitive price.

Description of Work
Replace French door

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

I am sorry to hear you feel that way. We have a guaranteed low price. We would be happy to compare our estimate and quality of product to any other estimate you may have. We do price match if comparing apples to apples. Let us know if we can look that over for you.

10/08/2018

I've learned to take the Angie's List five star ratings with a grain of salt. Like other contractors I've used based on recommendations from here, I doubt the high ratings they have. I purchased a new Entry Door from this company based on the ratings from this site. I am satisfied with the quality of the door I purchased. It appears to be well made and has performed well over the last few months. ...

Description of Work
New Entry Door

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

Hello, I am not showing your first and last name in our system as our customer but I do have a customer with a different name at this address. I am glad to hear you are happy with your new Entry Door. Replacing rotten wood is our policy prior to installing a Door and I do see where that additional work was completed. At times rotten wood cannot be seen until the original door is taken out. Dependi...

Double hung windows, bay & bow windows, casement & awning windows, horizontal sliding windows, garden windows, patio doors, entry doors, french doors, garage doors, vinyl siding & gutters.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa