Taylor Made Paving

Founded 1980 •

1771 Noyack Ln,

Fredericksburg, VA 22401

We Are Performing Full Services

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Safford Dodge Dealership In Fredericksburg

Safford Dodge Dealership In Fredericksburg

driveway pavers202022405
Safford Dodge has reached out to us recently with a request for estimate on repaving there entire 200k Sq/Ft parking lot. We are proud to say that we are in phase 2 of 4, Working for some very pleasant people. Other than the rain delays we have had, we are very happy to say we are on track and scheduled to finish with in the next week est. Sep. 9th 2020. With that being said if you find yourself reading this we appreciate you being very patient with us, if its a estimate, Sealcoating your driveway or paving your driveway we most definitely will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to creating more future customers like your self, God Bless!

TaylorMade Paving is a Fredericksburg paving company that provides complete commercial, industrial and residential asphalt paving services for asphalt installation, replacement, asphalt overlays, repair, sealcoating and maintenance. For over 35 years, TaylorMade Paving has handled the paving requirements of Fredericksburg and surrounding counties. We specialize in all phases of asphalt installation, with the most modern machinery and technology available, to ensure top notch quality, including new construction, removal and replacement, asphalt overlays, Sealcoating Striping and general maintenance, extensions and major or minor repairs for parking lots, commercial, industrial establishments, or residential homes. TaylorMade Paving offers complete and accredited paving services for projects both large and small. We are your complete asphalt specialists, family owned and operated....

driveway pavers (36)concrete repair (5)concrete driveways (2)

10/15/2021

I can’t rave enough about this company. Randy came out same day for an estimate. My husband and I thought we’d have to spend an arm and a leg but were pleasantly surprised by the actual price. Randy even installed the drainage for the driveway (included with the original estimate). Communication is outstanding; Randy texted me and called me with whatever questions he had for me and was available t...

Description of Work
Grading, Drainage Installation, New Asphalt Paving,

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

It was a absolute pleasure to work for such awesome customers like you and your husband! I’m glad you finally have the driveway you guys have always wanted thank you for trusting me and our team here at TaylorMade Paving thank you !

08/02/2021

Absolutely perfect! Randy and his team came in on time and stayed on schedule. The work was professionally done and beautiful when finished. The crew was polite and professional. They cleaned up as they went and ensured everything was picked up upon completion of the job. Jighly recommend Taylor Made Paving, we will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Asphalt Paving

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

07/16/2021

Excellent - professional knowledgeable crew! Along with my neighbors we all were thought the work was outstanding and the end result was impressive. I’m addition to the great work, it was done efficiently.

Description of Work
Complete Asphalt Pave

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

I appreciate you along with all the neighbors, it was our pleasure thanks for the feed back and enjoy your summer!

07/15/2021

They arrived on time and did all the work in a professional manner. Did a fantastic job on our driveway and are very happy with the work. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveway

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

Thank you for trusting us! We appreciate your business and the feed back, have a great summer !

06/09/2021

Everything from getting a quote to the finished product was performed in a quick professional manner. They were amenable to small changes when I inquired and it was overall a great experience.

Description of Work
Asphalt Paving

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

06/09/2021

The Taylor made crew performed tremendously well. They provided an estimate and were on the ground laying asphalt all within 24 hrs. Driveway looks perfect and their service was very professional. Would highly recommend Taylor Made paving.

Description of Work
asphalt paving

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

05/15/2021

Randy is very honest, dependable and professional! He did a great job and was very good at communicating. We had to push back a few times due to rain but he was very good at keeping in touch. He truly is a blessing. Call Randy, you won't be disappointed!!

Description of Work
Asphalt

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

Your review means a lot thank you again for everything very much appreciated!

04/22/2021

Over a period of 2 weeks, I left a voice message, submitted a query through their web site, and sent an email message, but got no response, despite their "deal" popping up every time I searched Angi for driveway installers. Angi also showed them as serving my zip code, so I don't understand the silence, but it's hard to see how they can earn high scores for responsiveness.

Description of Work
Pave 1,200 sq ft of a driveway

Category concrete driveways,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

After receiving your review, I did a search in the Angies pro app leads (where everybody that has a inquiry for an estimate is?) our text messages emails and no sign of your name any where? I believe this might in fact be malicious. Do to we have never had this issue.... God Bless!

04/07/2021

Randy and his team were excellent. I researched and received quotes from several companies and Taylor Made was the choice. Randy communicated with me through every step and was very professional. Our driveway came out gorgeous and we love it. Taylor Made does great work and the job was completed in the same day. Our neighbors loved the way our driveway came out, the hired Taylor Made and had a new...

Description of Work
asphalt driveway installed

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Thank you so much for the opportunity and trusting us! Was a pleasure working with you God bless and thank you for your service to our community!

01/28/2021

It went very well the company is very professional, and I feel very affordable I work with the owner and I thought I was treated very fairlyI would definitely recommend him for asphalt driveways.

Description of Work
Asphalt

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

Asphalt Driveways, concrete work, asphalt repairs, Brick Pavers, Asphalt Seal Coating, Driveway Paving, Resurfacing, Overlays, parking lot paving

Check, PayPal