Pristine Tile & Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2009

632 Forbes St

Fredericksburg, VA 22405

Pristine Tile & Carpet Cleaning is a fully licensed and insured company serving the Greater Fredricksburg Virginia area. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. We are committed to continuing-education, and to maintaining the most up-to-date and technologically advanced equipment. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. No surprises, no hidden charges. We'll clean your floor or hard surface like it has never been cleaned before. Our company is family owned and operated. I personally perform all of the work and never hire subcontractors....

09/18/2017

Jen L.

Pete was communicative and flexibly available. We ultimately did not use his service because there were other structural ceiling issues in that bathroom and decided to rip the tile out altogether. However if it weren't for that, we likely would have contracted him as we found him to be straight forward and professional, as well as efficient in providing the estimate.

Description of Work
Regrouting tub & ceiling, replacing damaged wallboard

Category ceramic tile

06/03/2017

Matthew Z.

As usual, Pete and "Repete" were punctual and efficient. They have cleaned all of our carpets collectively in the last 4 years, and we have never been disappointed. They even got out a stain that I figured would never come out. This visit, they cleaned our living room, stairs and family room in under an hour. They have also been very economical. As long as we have carpets we will use their service!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning- two rooms

09/02/2016

Denise D.

Description of Work
Pristine Tile & Carpet Cleaning was on time, efficient, respectful and friendly. They did a great job cleaning our carpets.

07/23/2016

Edward H.

A local tile company referred us to Pristine Tile and Carpet Cleaning, and we are so glad they did! Pete and RePete regrouted our shower, and it looks new! They even caulked the bathtub and fixed the caulk in our basement bath, for which we are very grateful. We are very happy with their work and professionalism. We would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
We had some loose tiles and grout problems in our master shower.

Category ceramic tile

03/23/2016

Debbie L.

I contacted Pristine to clean the grout and caulk in my master bath shower. It was getting to the point that it looked so bad, I didn't feel clean after taking a shower. I was quoted a reasonable price and scheduled an appointment. Pete and his son arrived on time and did a through exam of the shower, explaining my options. I decided to have the shower completely re grouted and caulked. It looks like a new shower. I am very pleased with the result and highly recommend them to anyone needing this type of work done.

Description of Work
Re-grouted and re-caulked shower

07/24/2015

Liana O.

Perfectly satisfied. Well priced, very knowlegable and local.

Description of Work
They repaired areas where the grout had worn away in a master bathroom shower and a secondary bathroom. They removed the caulking in two bath tubs and shower. The cleaned up everything afterward.

Category floor cleaning

Thanks for the Review [Member Name Removed], Glad you are happy, we truly appreciate your business! -Pete

03/24/2015

Clare M.

A huge transformation on a 16 yr old bathtub and surround. The fiberglass bathtub and white ceramic tile tub/shower surround looked like new when he had finished. I thought the price was a little expensive for the time it took to perform the work but after seeing the final product I would pay for the same results again.

Description of Work
Cleaned, regrouted and recaulked a standard sized ceramic bathtub/shower surround.

06/12/2014

kathy B.

I needed all the carpets cleaned in a house I was getting ready to rent. It is a 4 bedroom, with a basement. The carpet is only in the basement and bedrooms. He quoted me a price over the phone, I thought it was a bit high for only two floors of carpet instead of three. I was in a time crunch so I took it. He was on time, very professional. Before he started, there were bad stains in the basement berber carpet and he did a wonderful job cleaning them. I couldn't even tell where the stains were. The people who moved in were very impressed with the difference. I didn't have to buy new carpet, so in the long run it saved me money.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in entire house

11/25/2013

Sheila C.

I was very hesitant to have my carpets cleaned. I just knew they would be sopping wet and stains would leak and or wick back through. They didn't, Pete explained the step by step process and my carpets looked brand new and still do. They are 4.5 yrs old and had never been cleaned. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL NOW!!! Highly recommend Pristine! S. Conley King George, Va

Description of Work
Cleaned 4 huge rooms of carpet in my home that I really thought needed replacing, obviously not.

02/24/2013

Jessica H.

The service Pete provided was outstanding. He was on time. His equipment is professional and industrial, not something you rent at a grocery store. He was quicker than we expected him to be. And, our carpet dried in the 2-3 hours he promised. To get to the point, this ain't rocket science. It's cleaning carpets. But, you'd think it was rocket surgery considering how many people we had to talk to and experiment with to get an acceptable result. It was nice to deal with the owner of the company, who spoke perfect English, who seemed genuinely interested in making sure I was happy. Pete did a great job and I have already recommended him to three of my friends, which basically I don't do, because I trust almost no one. As you can see, not a frequent reviewer, but was impressed by Pete and his professionalism.

Description of Work
Pete cleaned all the carpeted areas of our first floor including the family room, dining room, and office. We used a promotion he was running to get a lower price for the cleaning of three areas.

Neighborhood Carpet Cleaners

A veteran owned company, Neighborhood Carpet Cleaners is proud to service you and your family with smile. Our services are Top rated in the our space. We not provided superior customer service, we go beyond and above to please our clients. Thank you for choosing Neighborhood Carpet Cleaners

We Do It Cleaner, LLC

We are a full service cleaning service. We do housecleaning, clean and wax floors, carpet cleaning, power washing.

Alex Flooring & Carpentry, LLC

Our company has proudly served communities all over northern Virginia for roughly 10 years. over the course of those years we have and continue to operate with a "do it right the first time" mentality. Also, our in house group of expert flooring installers, flooring refinishers, bathroom & kitchen remodelers have been with us from the beginning. So they are proven highly skilled tradesmen and this gives us the confidence we need to guarantee a job well done. Additionally since our skilled tradesmen are in house this allows us to charge at highly competitive rates in our area. When hiring us, you can be sure that you are hiring quality, licensed professionals and not masters of disasters.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, PayPal

Tile and Grout Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning, Grout Restoration, Shower Regrouting