Majestic Pools, LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2014

Swimming pool installation and repairs. Liner replacement. Landscaping. Decks and patios...

Anthony & Sylvan Pools

FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Serving pool owners for over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan brings experience, service and creativity to designing your backyard oasis. We understand how different our terrain can be, even within a fairly short distance. From your very first free, no-obligation consultation to closing your pool in the fall, our design consultants and pool experts work with you every step of the way. We also offer renovations and maintain your pool throughout the season with regular pool service and all of the pool chemicals, equipment and toys at our retail store. Contact an Anthony & Sylvan Design Consultant today, or visit us at our retail store for all of your pool supply needs. Also services the District of Columbia, Baltimore City and portions of Prince George's, Chesterfield, Jefferson, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, and Harford Counties.

04/18/2018

Richard G.

Hello my name is Richard and I’m leaving a review in regard to Majestic Pools installation after my pool was complete. The. First thing I recommend is make sure you are given a complete contract filled out SPECIFICALLY to exactly what the contractor is responsible for. My HOA only approved the pool instillation under the terms that a proper drainage system surrounding the pool was installed because my home is adjacent to a storm water drainage easement.The owner agreed to this and at the end of the project he only installed a drain on one side of the pool and refused to install the remaining drain around the south end of my pool because he stated “it was not listed in the contract” and he stated “it didn’t need it”. The owner ( James) stated he would come and install the drain for an additional $1000.00 dollars after he was paid a total of $45,000 dollars in full. After the pool was installed we got about a week of rain and along the concrete there were large pools of water that had accumulated and the water had literally no where to go because there was not a proper drain installed. The owner (James) stated it accumulated because there was no grass there to absorb the rain water which is ridiculous. Aside from him not keeping his word I didn’t like the lack of communication between myself and the company in regard to what was going on with the instillation. I felt like it was an inconvenience for me to ask them questions about what was going on with the pool.In my opinion I didn’t not like is arrogant personality and on several different occasions I observed him speaking to his employees in a demeaning manner which is extremely unprofessional. There are several other issues from cracks in concrete slabs, also cracks in the concrete deck that surround the pool. Failure to get proper ELECTRICAL INSPECTIONS from Stafford county Department of public works to ensure the pool is safe for use and this is a requirement from the county. Majestic Pools literally took advantage and rushed this project in every aspect and literally took advantage of me after paying $45,000 dollars for this pool. I have a group of contractors fixing all of the issues Majestic Pools have created due to their lack of experience in constructing pools. I would just like to add I have been in Law Enforcement for 17 years and I am a disabled veteran that served my county for 5 years and have been on multiple deployments overseas and served our country proudly and it just disappoints me to have to go through issues like this. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND MAJESTIC POOLS TO ANYONE CONSIDERING PURCHASING A POOL! Please see attached pictures.

Description of Work
Hired Majestic Pools to install a Grecian 14x28 foot in-ground swimming pool.

Category swimming pools

Furnish/Install inground and aboveground swimming pools. Liner replacement. Service

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available