John Mills Roofing

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2010

We offer FREE Estimates on all types of work listed. Call 540-582-7499 Office or Text 540-538-1405...

Window World of Fredericksburg

Window world of fredericksburg is second generation locally family owned and operated by Raymond & Katie Duvall. Window world of fredericksburg, va your local leader in replacement windows throughout the virginia area, including fredericksburg, stafford, spotsylvania, and the surround areas. We sell and install a huge selection of customizable replacement windows, siding, doors & more. Our windows are also available in low-e energy efficient ratings, which will save you money on short-term and long-term energy bills!

Window Depot USA of Richmond, Charlottesville & Fredericksburg

Window Depot is not your typical window replacement company! We pride ourselves on offering the greatest selection of replacement windows, vinyl siding, entry doors, patio doors, and options available in our markets - including vinyl, composite, and wood - from several manufacturers. Whether you are looking for economy, premium, or anything in between, we can help. We provide honest, unbiased education and advice to help you choose the products that will work best for you and your family. We are proud to offer Vinyl, Composite and Wood windows with more standard features, Triple Pane at Dual Pane prices, a Lifetime Warranty, and an honest and ethical approach to doing business. From your initial contact with our company through the successful completion of your project and beyond, our goal is to provide you with the very best home improvement experience possible. We are committed to building and maintaining positive, long-term relationships. We have built our name and reputation on providing honest advice, quality products, professional installation, and exceptional service. If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied. Instead of a transactional sales process, we believe in providing a two-way educational opportunity. Our consultations begin with questions to better understand your needs and objectives. Then we educate you on the various products and services available that will meet your needs. And finally, we help you select the most appropriate product(s) for your home and budget. The last thing you need is high-pressure sales tactics, gimmicks, or intimidation to coerce you into buying something that you don’t need, or at a time when you are not ready. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality. And we back it up with the service and craftsmanship of a locally owned and operated business.

Richmond Window Corporation

Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are not only built for beauty, they're built for performance, too. Made from Renewal by Andersen's exclusive Fibrex material, this breakthrough composite combines the strength & stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl replacement windows. We are a company that handles everything from start to finish & we offer one of the best limited warranties which even covers installation. We've installed over 2 million windows in more than 300,000 homes - we're the experts you can trust. What to expect from your free In-Home Consultation: Renewal by Andersen custom-builds all replacement windows and replacement doors according to your home's exact needs. In order to provide accurate window and door pricing, a design consultant will meet with you in your home to discuss your replacement needs and provide you with pricing information. Specific-Time Appointments - We schedule window and door appointments at specific times, 6pm as an example, rather than a window of time such as 4pm - 8pm. No Pressure - We'll listen to your needs and present ideas to help improve the home you love. Custom Assessment - Every home is different. We will inspect your home's current window situation, identify any unique installation challenges and provide you with an accurate assessment and potential solutions. Options - Our replacement window and door specialists will provide you with both beautiful design options as well as efficient ways to make the most of your money. An Itemized Quote - During your consultation, we will provide you with an itemized quote that will allow you the opportunity to review your options and make the best decision for your home. No Obligation - Your free, in-home consultation is provided to you with no obligation.

03/31/2021

Excellent job employees were professional and friendly. Job was completed with a wonderful cleanup of debris. Would recommend this company for any style or type of roof.

Description of Work
GAF warranty roof replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

11/06/2018

Job went well, large roof with 3 different roof lines and gazebo style section over kitchen nook. They did have to remove a second layer of shingles and completed in two days were professional and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

10/19/2017

I would like to say that a good and professional job was done here, but I can't. Mr. Mills came out and did an estimate for me to deal with the insurance company. I needed a roof replacement due to tree damage and had to fight with the insurance company . The roof job was scheduled and everything set up. Two days before the job was due to start, I received a call telling me that they had over book...

Description of Work
roof replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

06/14/2017

They were here on time and on the day we scheduled. They did exactly what they said they would do. And their price was very reasonable. The girls in the office were very helpful too.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof on our house and shed and We needed a solatube installed

05/31/2017

John Mills roofing is absolutely one of the best companies in the area. Their team is fantastic, they are responsive, and their work is impeccable. I had them replace my roof and gutters, and they did an exceptional job. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

05/18/2017

Very happy with the process. From the time of the estimate to completion of the job, the office employees were very nice and professional. The laborers were also nice and professional. They showed up on time, did the work and cleaned everything up. No issues at all. Would recommend this company if your looking for a roofer.

Description of Work
Removed old roof (shingles and paper) and installed a new roof

03/04/2017

They removed the old shingles on our 4800 sq. ft. roof and replaced them with high-quality, 30-year, architectural shingles and a new synthetic paper backing. Additionally, they installed a new ridge venting system, as well as new 6" gutters and downspouts, that were cut to length on site. They replaced rotten wood where it was necessary too and had the lowest cost per sheet of plywood of any of the vendors that we had solicited. They worked fast and clean, systematically completing all of the work in three days. We wholeheartedly recommend this company.

Description of Work
We obtained several (4) estimates for replacing our roof, gutters and downspouts. John Mills Roofing, who we heard about through word of mouth, was by far the most reasonable one that we received. In addition, they did not pressure us to sign any contracts on the spot, which a couple of other prospective vendors did.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

11/05/2016

Went well but I had one lower estimate and went with that company

Description of Work
Roof estimate

11/02/2016

The roofers did an excellent job removing and installing a brand new roof. They cleaned up extremely well. The gutters/downspouts were installed on a different day. The men came out and cut everything to specification and put everything in place in less than 1/2 a day. The communication with their office personnel was exceptional as she made sure all of my questions were answered full and clearly. There was minor damage to my porch from a ladder but nothing that I felt was a major issue. I would recommend this company to any of my close friends.

Description of Work
We had a new roof, gutter and downspouts installed.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

03/10/2016

This company is just as I expected. The only "complaint" (if that's what you want to call it) I had was waiting for a date but then she called the day before and said she had an opening and if it was okay they would come in the morning. Fine by me! Im sure they were a little behind because of the weather and other projects that needed to get done before ours. I totally understand and last minute scheduling, it was fine with me. They came in the morning and left in the evening. The whole crew was nice and so hard working! They busted their behinds to give us a whole new roof in one day (really less). I didnt have a color I could chose before hand,so I had texted a picture to the owners wife and she said her husband could help me. He chose the perfect color!! A before and after picture would do justice for sure and i wish everyone could see! I even asked one of the workers if he liked the boss man and if they were treated well and he assured me that they were. I only asked because I never saw any of them take a single break or eating anything but he said they had. All very nice people! I would recommend this company to anyone! Their work is guaranteed and they aren't trying to rob people of an extra 10,000 like some of these larger companies. I had a quote for 15,000 to replace our roof which I would have NEVER paid. John Mills Roofing was reliable, honest, hard working, fair, and just good at what they do! Thank you so much to everyone! We love our new roof and I'm sure our neighbors do too because before our house was such an eye sore! Work is guaranteed and I love small family companies. I'd much rather give our dollar to them over some company like Paramount Builders who would have done the same exact work for 15,000 more. Please give this company a try if you're reading this! I'm so happy i did! ----they cleaned up well also! I only found a few nails that were hard to see or way away from where they were walking with the big magnet

Description of Work
Brand new roof and plywood replaced.

Category roofer

All types of Roofing, Tree Removal, Snow Removal, Build Decks/Sheds/Patios, Replacement Siding, Window Replacements, Gutters/Downspouts & Gutter Guards, Soffit/Fascia & Much More!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available