Jenkins Restorations

Founded 1975 • With Angi since May 2011

Since our founding in 1975, we have consistently delivered excellent service to those needing insurance repairs. By focusing on clients and operating with integrity, we have developed a reputation as a top performer in our industry and grown to serve multiple regions across the nation. Our experience enables us to handle the most detailed and complex repairs with expert precision, while guiding owners through the process and treating their properties as our own....

Flood Crew LLC

*24 Hours Emergency Service Response Call 571-332-3890* Flood Crew works with all insurance carriers and offers a Free Infrared Inspection* Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! We are the choice for many homeowners, realtors and businesses. Flood Crew is a full cleaning & restoration company based out of Sterling, Va since 2008. We believe in providing top notch service when you need us most. You can be assured that every job is done with the highest of skills. Serving Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. Call our office at 571-332-3890

Offers by Flood Crew LLC on Angi
 Jose Luis Tree Service

With several years of experience, Tree Service by Jose Luis, works hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We look forward to working with you soon on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interest.

Lovell Home Improvements

Offers by Lovell Home Improvements  on Angi

10/17/2017

My insurance co, USAA, contracted with Jenkins after a recent fire / smoke damage issue in my home. The project manager Micah really seemed to be doing all he could and was pleasant and responsive. The problem is that Jenkins sub-contracts with "Home Depot Parking Lot Quality Workers" that do a little bit of everything and do most of it badly. My 4-5 week job, took 7 1/2 weeks because they repeatedly didn't show up. This was a very simple job that was made much harder and frustrating by Jenkins and their subcontractors. I would not use them again.

Description of Work
Post smoke damage painting, ceiling and insulation replacement, fixture removal and replacement.

Category drywall,electrician,house painters,interior painters

[Member Name Removed], we're very sorry for your experience with Jenkins having been anything other than excellent. Thank you for sharing your experience to help us better our customer experience. We apologize and if there are any questions or concerns you have remaining from this please don't hesitate to call. Adam Wells | Manager 240-204-8286

02/20/2017

Jenkins promised the world before they were hired . They never explained they sub contracted everything out . It took over a year for the work to be done . I had to fight with them every step of the way . There is some work that still needs to be done but the warranty is basically useless . They will not respond in a timely manner . They were painting my house and doing siding work in the dark . I had nail pops all over my house . My next door neighbor called me to tell me at work that the roofing guys were jumping on the trampoline instead of working . Jenkins would add on extra costs if they had to pick up materials for you . The project manager told me if I didn't have it in writing then it wasn't said . Nothing is level in the house . The project manager would get where he wouldn't respond to me I would have to call his boss . I had rain coming in my front door because it wasn't done correctly . The vinyl fence that was tore down by the fire department was replaced by Jenkins they tried to piece it together and cut it too short . After numerous complaints to them they gave me the money for it and told me they couldn't fix it . Now after 2 years my living room wall has a crack in it that appeared by itself from something protruding inside the wall . I feel this company caught me when I was distraught and deceived me . They were difficult and didn't mind ripping you off . I wouldn't use them to build a dog house !

Description of Work
My house caught fire and the house had to pretty much be rebuilt. I had to have drywall, new roof , new siding , painting , electrical and lots more .

Category drywall,flooring contractor,roofing,water damage restoration,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Roof was replaced from house fire paid for by their insurance carrier. There was little other structure damage of a fairly old house. job took 6 months from permit to final inspections. Approx. 4 weeks of delays due to customer changes and selections. We responded in a timely manner to concerns raised. Most were minor and were fixed. Regarding painting in the dark, it was winter but we were using work lights in the evenings. The insured elected to perform certain tasks themselves, including a new furnace. Nail pops were likely due to home owner not providing heat in a timely manner. We repaired the nail pops and repainted. Regarding the charge that nothing is level in the home, we didn't rebuild the structure other than the roof rafters. This was an older home with out of plumb walls and out of level floor joists. Our contract didn't include fixing pre-existing matters such as this. The gate was replaced 2 times by us. Since the insured wasn't pleased, we credited them the full refund for this gate. Regarding the charge that we ripped her off, we utilized the insurance pricing provided by the insurance company. We performed extra work in an attempt to satisfy. We insulated all her exterior walls without cost to her (her policy didn't have code upgrade coverage) since her house was originally built prior to insulating of exterior walls.

02/16/2017

My husband and I want to express our sincere gratitude to Jenkins Restorations for rebuilding our home after the fire back in August. We are very pleased with the outcome as Jenkins Restorations did a wonderful job. With the expertise and supervision of Gary Schembs, our home was rebuilt in record time. Gary was always available and receptive to our questions and requests. Promptly responding to us meant a great deal when we were stressing out about the rebuild. Gary always reassured us and told us not to worry, that he would get things done in a timely manner, and he did just that. If we ever have occasion to need Jenkins in the future, we will definitely reach out to Gary. It was a pleasure to work with Gary and his team!

Description of Work
Our home was struck by lightning, caught on fire and had to be totally rebuilt.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,gutter repair,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,water damage restoration,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

05/10/2016

Although it's still in the process of being remodeled, the mitigation process went very well. They were prompt and on time which was wonderful due to my work schedule. They explained everything in great detail. They were very professional and did an excellent job. They answered all questions that I had and were easily accessible when I called. I would use them in the future and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
The provider assisted with water damage and the mitigation process. They pulled up the carpet, the kitchen floor and the drywall to ensure everything area that was wet will be treated. They applied fans and ventilation to the areas so they would dry out and treat for any mold.

Category drywall,home remodeling

04/25/2016

They quickly removed the damaged drywall and insulation and water soaked carpet and pad. They cleaned the area prior to leaving the first day, while taking great care to not harm our furniture or other items. When the drying was completed they removed all fans and the dehumidifier and all other waste completely.

Description of Work
Jenkins Restoration personnel surveyed the damage from a burst water pipe in the ceiling of our Dining and Living Room. They removed drywall from the ceiling and insulation from the attic as well as water soaked carpet and carpet pad. They installed four industrial fans to dry the effected areas as well as an industrial dehumidifier.

Category drywall,water damage restoration

02/01/2016

Flooring and plumber contractors did really good work. The drywall/painting team worked hard and fast; they did an excellent job on the drywall, but the paint had drips left in many areas. Easy enough for me to fix, but annoying when you have professionals come out. Overall I was really happy with the service they provided.

Description of Work
Jenkins was brought in by my insurance company to repair water damage in my basement. Jenkin's rep was very curtoues and informative. They use separate contractors to perform the work. We needed flooring (carpet and tile), re-tile the shower, drywall and a plumber.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

09/09/2015

In July, our basement was damaged by water from a backed up sump pump, and Jenkins Restorations (specifically, the project manager Jeremy Gaston) helped us every step of the way with restoring our basement to its original condition. His patience and attention to detail in explaining the steps of the repair process and keeping in touch with us throughout the repair made the process easy and stress-free. He made sure we understood the work being done and provided a realistic (and convenient) timeline for its completion, working around our work and recreational plans. Thanks to Jeremy's professionalism and the excellent quality of his team's work on the paint and flooring we were pleased beyond our expectations with the finished product. The basement is even better than before.

Description of Work
Repairs, paint and flooring to repair water damage in basement

Category drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,interior painters,basement remodeling

02/04/2015

I've used Jenkins Restorations before. I called to schedule an appointment so an estimate of the work to be performed could be made. The rep showed on time, took measurements, and then returned to the office to complete the estimate. Within a few days, I received an email with the estimate. I returned the email stating I would sign the contract and put it in the snail-mail the next day with 1/3 down. Upon receipt, a date/time was established and the work performed. My entire two-story home was completed in one day and the old caulking and any trash was picked up. This effort also included any touch-up painting. The work was professional and thorough. Upon satisfactory completion of the work, which included a detailed inspection by me and the Jenkins Restoration rep, I then wrote a check to cover the balance of the cost.

Description of Work
Removed old caulking from windows and doors and installed new caulking

Category drywall

10/30/2014

they were overall general contractor and it went well

Description of Work
fixed kitchen floor and walls

Category drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling

07/28/2014

Professional and friendly service. The drywall workers had to be called back to fix a couple of items, but in the end it was all finished completely and on time.

Description of Work
General contractor for basement flooding repair. Provided a point of contact for carpet replacement. Provided workers to replace drywall, paint and replace some wood trim

Category drywall,interior painters

Residential & Commercial Reconstruction - Fire, Water, Wind, Storm, Vandalism & Burglary, Mitigation, & Building Stabilization.

Mold Testing.