Glover Enterprises Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2011

At Glover Enterprises Inc, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. Additional email - glovers@localconnection.cc...

TWF Construction

We are a full service construction company from the ground up. Literally from design to build. We are customer oriented and thrive on fulfilling our customers dreams and visions.

Childress Heating & A/C Inc

Additional website - www.bbbxpress.com/childress_heating_a_c_inc. Family owned & operated.

McCarthy Services

For fast and exceptional service for all of your heating, cooling or plumbing needs, call us now: 866-853-6081. McCarthy Services is a full service heating, cooling and plumbing company located in Alexandria, Virginia. We have been providing top quality services to residents in the Northern Virginia and Washington DC Metro area for over 20 years. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, McCarthy Service has grown to become an industry leading provider of plumbing, heating and air conditioning repair and replacement services. With convenient scheduling, emergency service, and expert technicians, we strive to provide the best service we can. From the moment you contact us, you’ll notice the difference. Our areas of specialty include: Heating System Repairs and Replacements Cooling System Repairs and Replacements HVAC Preventive Maintenance Plans Drain Line and Sewer Line Repair and Installation Home Plumbing Repair & Fixture Replacements Water Heater Repair and Replacements Much, much more! Our great service offerings and fantastic team can’t be the best there is without the best products on the market. That’s why we choose replacement parts and fixtures only from top quality manufacturers. We are also members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA). All of these things come together to make McCarthy YOUR choice for heating, cooling and plumbing repair in Northern Virginia and the Washington DC Metro area. License # 2705 142947A

03/20/2017

Sandi H.

The service has not been performed.

Description of Work
Install awning

Category awnings

12/03/2016

Paul G.

How did it go? Super! Service was provided by Brandon. He called well before arrival to let me know that he was on his way. Once here, he was able to quickly diagnose the problem and fixed it. He spread several cloth tarps around before he started and even brought his own vacuum to clean up during and after he was done. Will definitely call on Glover Enterprises again to do an annual cleaning / checkup in the fall well before the heating season begins.

Description of Work
Heat'n'Glo gas insert would not start. Pilot light came on but main burner would not light.

01/12/2016

A.J. B.

Glover provided us a quote within the week of initial contact and coached us to a new fireplace that we enjoy. Within the next 1.5 months, they installed a new gas fireplace and replaced the outdated venting. Installers were on-time, professional, and immaculately clean before departure. We would hire Glover again.

Description of Work
Glover replaced our gas fireplace and outdated venting.

09/30/2015

Paul G.

Great job! Our gas insert refused to light via remote for the past year despite service by another provider. Tech called about 30 minutes before arrival to let us know he was on the way (he arrived well within the one hour service window provided) and he went right to work. He was able to find the cause of the problem and fix it in this one visit. Completely satisfied with service!

Description of Work
Repair Heat'n'Glo gas fireplace insert that would not light.

03/03/2015

Robert S.

Work was professionally done with high quality. Initial install went well but delays occurred due to unforeseen weather conditions. However, some minor problems had to be re-done due to failed county inspection.

Description of Work
Install & Replace two (2) prefab natural gas Fireplaces

Category fireplaces,gas logs

01/12/2015

ALBERT B.

Installation was a challenge, but went well. The wood stove works well. I had a few pieces left over from the stovepipe/chimney system and will return them to Glover for a refund.

Description of Work
Purchased a wood stove, including all the stovepipe/chimney pieces. I installed the system in my shop based on guidance provided by the Glover salesman.

10/27/2014

Carolyn F.

Glover Enterprises was a pleasure to do business with. All of the employees were professional, responsive and skilled. A thorough assessment and measurement was done to determine what new fireplace should be installed. The workers obviously knew just how to go about the job and worked until the job was done. A follow-up visit was made to re-install some vinyl siding. The new fireplace works beautifully. I would not hesitate to utilized the services of this company in the future.

Description of Work
Non-functioning fireplace was removed and a new fireplace was installed.

06/04/2014

Gregory K.

I recently hired Glover Enterprises to install a free standing wood stove into the fire box of an existing fire place. I was very impressed with their selection of stoves to choose from (I would say the largest in the Fredericksburg area) and the helpfulness of the staff. I chose to have a Jotul F400 installed and am very happy with it. The work that was done was very professional and clean, and done in a timely manner - I told them what I was looking to have done, since it was being installed into a fireplace, and they executed it perfectly. I would definitely recommend Glover Enterprises to anyone who is looking to purchase and have a wood stove installed.

Description of Work
Installed new wood stove

05/17/2014

Michael S.

Owner came out and did initial survey. Very friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. Had to wait awhile for insert to arrive after ordered. Installers arrived and were efficient. I would have like some more interaction with installers and explanation of system/functions of unit as this was our first time owning a pellet insert. They just seemed in a hurry. The install went fine, no issues. They were careful not to make a mess. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Installed a pellet insert.

01/16/2014

Laura B.

This is the second time I have had them install a pellet stove insert for us. We moved this summer and I could not live without a pellet stove. Chris, who is a joy to work with, came out and showed us the models that would work with our square footage and space. We chose the stove and Brandon and another worker came out to take out the old gas fireplace, do the install, and deliver our 4 tons of pellets. All work was done professionally and when they were done everything was cleaned up like they were never here. Brandon explained all the features of the insert. I love it, not only does it heat my home but it is beautiful.

Description of Work
Installed a pellet stove.

Category fireplaces

Installation, Sales, Service & Repair - Wood, Gas, Pellet & Electric Fireplaces, Stoves & Inserts, Spas & Hot Tubs. Commercial & Residential Awnings - Fixed & Retractable, Interior & Exterior.

Granite & Marble Counter Tops