Dupee Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2007

49 Pendleton Rd

Fredericksburg, VA 22405

We are a small family owned business striving to offer quality services for every job big or small. We send out a master plumber on every call with no additional charge. We have a 65.00 trip fee and that includes a complete home inspection on request to answer any questions about your plumbing

05/21/2020

Anna G.

They do excellent work with a smile. Offered very fair and reasonable estimates for labor and hardware then followed through. They will have our business for life as they are proven professionals in our home.

Description of Work
They have unclogged our tub when other plumbers couldn’t and installed a half bathroom in our upstairs loft.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

09/07/2018

Michelle K.

Dupee plumbing is the place for any plumbing needs. They are professional, reasonably priced and punctual. After installing everything they clean up any messes afterwards. They are a great local company and will treat you right. They will be my future plumbing go to guys.

Description of Work
New faucets (multiple) installed and garbage disposal installed

10/09/2017

John B.

Great! Mr. Dupee removed the old, leaking toilet and installed the base of the new one I supplied. While trying to place the tank on the base, we noticed it did not line up properly. We called the supplier, Ferguson Building Supply, who ordered a replacement tank from the manufacturer, Kohler. Mr. Dupree secured the toilet base and said to call him when the tank was ready. The expedited replacement came 2 days later and Mr Dupree came over that day and installed the tank. I will definitely call Dupree Plumbing the next time I need any plumbing work done. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced toilet.

09/18/2017

DeLane C.

Excellent, see above.

Description of Work
Thought our new water heater was leaking. It turned out to be an AC pipe that was having a condensation issue, which our repairman fixed. He also fixed a toilet valve that was causing a pump to run too often.

07/19/2017

Stephen B.

Very well, very professional

Description of Work
Minor plumbing repair

06/29/2017

PLee E.

Arrived quickly and repaired promptly!

Description of Work
Inside faucet for outdoor spigot spraying water.

04/05/2017

gilberto V.

It went well, all is done

Description of Work
Dry wall was done in my home office

03/28/2017

Veronica P.

Amazing! We're very happy with the results!

Description of Work
Our tub was repeatedly clogged. Dupee Plumbing found the issue (an old soap lid in our pipes) and fixed it in a timely and professional manner!

10/13/2016

Jack S.

Excellent service. Friendly, professional, reasonable. Will call again in future and will recommend to others.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet.

09/13/2016

Linda H.

05/26/2016

Dave S.

See details above, a good job. Responsive, prices in line, good customer service. Would use again.

Description of Work
multiple point inspection of two tub shower controls, a missing water valve and new water control valve for refrigerator ice maker, inspection and diagnosis of a gas fire logs set up in a fireplace. Eric Dupee was certified to do stuff with gas as well as an experienced plumber. Did a quick, expert job including picking up another diverted valve. highly recommend and would use again.

04/18/2016

Steven M.

Description of Work
I had attempted to replace the shower valve myself but was still having leaks. Called other plumbing places but they couldn't come out until Monday. Called Dupee' Plumbing they came to the house within two hours on Friday evening. Dan fixed the leaks and also finished the instillation for the tube and shower spout. Dan also came me some tips for completing the new shower surround I was installing. They were helpful, friendly and did the job for a fair price. Definitely would use them again and already recommended their services to a neighbor.

03/03/2016

Anna A.

I had an emergency situation. My kitchen sink flooded and we are selling home so I needed it fixed asap. He was prompt, courteous and professional. He explained the problem that was causing the leak. We had a cracked garbage disposal and the connections to the drainage pipes were loose. He also snaked the sink. He had the problem fixed with in an hour. It has been working great ever since. Very nice, friendly family company. I would definitely call use again.

Description of Work
Replaced garbage disposal and snaked kitchen sink drain.

02/18/2016

Jonathan G.

Description of Work
Plumbing

11/30/2015

Ashley P.

He did a thorough check to figure out where leak was coming from. Pipes were actually fine, problem is with a foundation next to tub. He was able to provide a referral for the work that will need to be done.

Description of Work
Tech came out to checked for a leak from bathtub.

09/23/2015

John B.

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater replacement. | |Done well and on time.

08/15/2015

Tom L.

He came on a Saturday morning and did not charge extra for the weekend service call. He was properly licensed and qualified to do the work that we had for him. He was very prompt, very courteous, and also very professional. We will definitely do business with this company again when we have a plumbing need.

Description of Work
He fixed a leak going into our hot water heater. He unclogged one very badly clogged bathroom sink. He unclogged another partially clogged bathroom sink. He unclogged a partially clogged shower drain. He cleaned our kitchen sink of sediment that had slowed the water flowing out of it. He went into out crawl space underneath the house to check for any other potential water leaks.

07/23/2015

Kevin G.

I didn't want to write a negative review because the guys at Dupee had been so nice in the past, but their lack of responsiveness has forced me to. We had issues with the plumbing in our house since the day we bought it, and eventually had to replace the pipes throughout the entire house. Dupee offered the best pricing, and had done some reasonably priced repairs for us before, so we had them do the work. Less than a year after replacing all of the pipes, we had a leak in one of our walls, requiring us to replace drywall and tiling in the bathroom floor. Dupee came and repaired the leak, but actually charged us for the repair! According to them, they didn't replace the fitting where the leak occurred, so they weren't liable for it. Seems shaky to me since they replaced the piping in the entire house! So not only did we have to spend money to replace drywall and bathroom flooring, but we also had to pay Dupee to fix their shoddy work! Now, we are seeing water stains in our kitchen ceiling, undoubtedly from another pipe leak. I've contacted Dupee a few times about this, leaving messages each time, and they just won't call back. I'm having to go to another plumber to do the work. I would avoid Dupee and go with someone else.

Description of Work
Replaced pipes throughout the house and fixed leaks subsequent to the replacement

Category plumbing

The lack of responsiveness was because we were out of town at the time the customer was noticing leaking in the ceiling. I spoke with him when we returned and he said he had contacted someone else and the leak was in no way connected with the work we had done and was a wax ring leaking from an upstairs toilet. The leak we returned to fix was not a leak due to the replacement of the piping but was a bad fitting that was existing on the old shower valve in the basement. We do not do drywall repair and will never charge a customer to do something we are not professionals at doing. I regret that the customer is not satisfied with our performance but every detail of the replacement of the piping was laid out along with the pricing in a proposal that was agreed to before the work started.

09/20/2013

LAURA W.

Eric was very responsive and upfront about his availability. He was easy to work with for scheduling. He came and gave me an estimate for the work we needed done and was easy to communicate with about what he would be doing and how much it would cost. No surprises. On the day of the work, he was friendly, trustworthy, clean and quick. I would work with him again in a heartbeat. His prices were standard plumbers' prices.

Description of Work
Replace two outdoor faucets, install basic plumbing for a toilet and sink.

05/07/2013

John B.

Description of Work
Dupee installed my hot water heater in November 2012 in a timely, professional and cost effective manner.

01/11/2013

Shari M.

He also had to add about 30' of pipe. He does an excellent job and is very reasonably priced. He is very quick when diagnosing problems and issues--he doesn't spend hours trying to figure. He is a quick responder to emergency situations. We've used him before--he is our go-to guy!

Description of Work
He moved our water line because we had a porch installed and needed the spigot relocated.

12/21/2012

Julie C.

Eric was able not only to replace the faucets and spouts but did some troubleshooting concerning leaking from 42 year old shower and spout pipes. With his knowledge as a Master Plumber, he was able to quickly solve the problems with new piping and soldering. Everything is now operational. His attitude was very professional and friendly. I would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Replacing faucets and tub spouts in two bathrooms. Resoldering a tub pipe and a shower pipe which had been leaking.

02/04/2012

Fred Z.

Work was done at my townhouse in Woodbridge. First time I used Dupee Plumbing, referred by a plumbing company in Fairfax that I use who doesn't do work that far south. Interesting in that Dupee will work all of NOVA Area. I did my homework and got 3 quotes anyway, Dupee had the best price. Eric Dupee was responsive, worked with me on scheduling, was willing to come right away if it was a emergency, it wasn't. He showed up on time, was professional and friendly, did the quoted work at the quoted price. Went the extra mile and put the expansion tank in tight to the water heater where I had a spacing issue with a shelf I was planning to install, and installed a drain pipe through the floor which wasn't in the quoted job (for no additional charge). I was pleased with the job and work done. I have used Dupee Plumbing twice more in January 2012 as I come across issues I can't resolve as I remodel the townhouse. Both have gone well at good pricing. Eric is great about answering all of my questions (dumb as they can be at times). I will use Dupee on properties in Fairfax and NOVA as well now.

Description of Work
Installed replacement 50 gallon gas water heater with expansion tank and replaced main water supply shutoff valve.

10/05/2010

Rodney W.

I called Eric on 10/4 and left a message. He returned my call promptly that day and scheduled the installation the following day. I was extremely pleased with his service. He arrived early, was very neat, left everything as he found it and charged the price he quoted me over the phone. I would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
I was experiencing foamy water when I turned on my Moen kitchen faucet. I contacted Moen and they said it was a chemical reaction to the water. Moen sent me a new hose with a different inner lining and I needed a plumber to install it.

06/03/2007

Rhonda V.

Amazing. He was quick, thorough, nice, and a true craftsman. He arrived earlier than promised, did "add on" work he didn't know he would have to do, never complained, kept the work site neat and tidy, and did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Moved/raised pipes into ceiling joists, did rough-in for wet bar, created drain for washing machine pan, changed valves for master water switches.

Fairfax Electric, Plumbing & Gas

Water Heating Solutions. With over 34,000 successfully completed water heater installations we have the knowledge and experience to handle your job. From the traditional tank, to tankless or high efficiency tanks, we can work together to find the solution that's right for you.

Offers by Fairfax Electric, Plumbing & Gas on Angi
    The Pipe Doctor Plumbing Service

We are a family business that is locally owned and operated. We are able to handle the smallest of jobs to the largest of jobs. Leaking faucets to main sewer and water line excavation. We are a small family owned business which allows us to send you a master plumber on every service call at a price much lower than the large plumbing companies. Top quality work at a fair price. We proudly service all of northern and central virginia including Fairfax, Springfield, Arlington, Loudoun county, Woodbridge, Manassas, Stafford, Fredericksburg Additional phone number: 540-424-9497

Award 2022
    Offers by The Pipe Doctor Plumbing Service on Angi
    F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & Electrical

F.H. Furr is a family and veteran-owned-and-operated company and has been serving the D.C. Metro area for over 35 years. We put our customers first and provide them with quality products from trained technicians. Whether you need plumbing, heating, cooling, or electrical repairs or replacements, call on F.H. Furr for "Absolutely The Best" service!

Award 2022

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Water Heater Repair & Replacement, Backflow Testing, Snaking Drains, Repairing Toilets, Faucets, Replace Sump Pumps, Camera Sewer Lines, & Plumbing Home Inspections