C&K Painting Services

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2012

C&K Painting Services is locally owned and operated by Charles and Kim Elliott. We have been serving the Fredericksburg, VA. area since 1988. C&K Painting Services is fully licensed and insured. We specialize in interior and exterior painting,commercial and residential. We offer interior design consults. Faux finishing. wallpaper, drywall repairs, custom re-paints. For a Free estimate please call today. 540-898-6448 Like us on Facebook to see recent galleries https://www.facebook.com/ckpaintingservices1/...

Concreate, Inc.

Concreate, Inc.

Concreate, Inc. delivers concrete polishing and custom staining for both commercial and residential projects primarily in Virginia and Maryland (but also up and down the East Coast). We work hand in hand with with designers, architects, project managers, general contractors, tradesmen, and home owners alike from start to finish. We welcome the opportunity to serve your polished concrete needs in every way possible.

12/24/2017

C&K identified a need for additional preparation and implemented at a very reasonable price. They were very informative as the schedule advanced, and accommodated my schedule of personal activities. I intend to employ C&K for any future painting requirements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The project included the preparation and painting of a large wood pergola.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the review. Kim Elliott C&K Painting Services

11/29/2017

It went very well. Kim sat with us and discussed everything that would be done, answered all our questions, and was considerate of our budget and schedule. The crew showed up on time, worked efficiently, were courteous, and cleaned up well when they were done. We would hire C&K again for our painting needs, and would recommend them highly to anyone in need of reliable painters who will do a good j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting ceilings, walls, and trim in master bedroom and family room.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you for the review! It was great meeting you both. Kim Elliott

09/22/2017

They did a great job. Were there daily until job was done. The owner came by to double check workmanship. Found some areas that needed attention and had his crew make the corrections. Good company and I would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of house

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you for the review!

06/22/2017

bad web site could not send youa job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting job

CATEGORY house painters

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Dear Mr. [MNR], Our website has not had issues with our other customers, I'm sorry you had trouble . You can always call our office at [phone number removed]. We will be happy to help you. Thank you, Kim Elliott

11/15/2016

It went great. They came out and did the estimate and we scheduled a date to start. Kim called me about the colors I chose with some concern over how dark it might be in the hallway. I agreed and appreciated her input and adjusted the choices. She was definitely right, as it would have made the hallway very dark and uninviting. The job was done on time and was very professional. Charlie came out d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need the interior of my home painted. We still had builders grade paint on our walls and they were all white. I wanted the two story foyer, kitchen, office, bathroom, laundry room, stairway, upstairs foyer and all the trim and doors painted.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you [Member name], it was great working with you!

Interior and exterior painting,commercial and residential. Custom colors as well as faux finishing,wallpaper removal/install Drywall repairs as well as wood repairs. Interior Design Services . FREE ESTIMATES

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover