C&K Painting Services

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2012

C&K Painting Services is locally owned and operated by Charles and Kim Elliott. We have been serving the Fredericksburg, VA. area since 1988. C&K Painting Services is fully licensed and insured. We specialize in interior and exterior painting,commercial and residential. We offer interior design consults. Faux finishing. wallpaper, drywall repairs, custom re-paints. For a Free estimate please call today. 540-898-6448 Like us on Facebook to see recent galleries https://www.facebook.com/ckpaintingservices1/...

Concreate, Inc.

Concreate, Inc. delivers concrete polishing and custom staining for both commercial and residential projects primarily in Virginia and Maryland (but also up and down the East Coast). We work hand in hand with with designers, architects, project managers, general contractors, tradesmen, and home owners alike from start to finish. We welcome the opportunity to serve your polished concrete needs in every way possible.

Elite Solutions LLC

J&Y Painting LLC

J&Y Painting LLC has over 12 years of experience. We understand what it means to have a beautiful home, inside and out. We want to ensure you are satisfied with the service that we provide, and we won't let you down. Call us today at 571-264-4513 for a free estimate.

12/24/2017

C&K identified a need for additional preparation and implemented at a very reasonable price. They were very informative as the schedule advanced, and accommodated my schedule of personal activities. I intend to employ C&K for any future painting requirements.

Description of Work
The project included the preparation and painting of a large wood pergola.

Category pressure washing,house painters

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the review. Kim Elliott C&K Painting Services

11/29/2017

It went very well. Kim sat with us and discussed everything that would be done, answered all our questions, and was considerate of our budget and schedule. The crew showed up on time, worked efficiently, were courteous, and cleaned up well when they were done. We would hire C&K again for our painting needs, and would recommend them highly to anyone in need of reliable painters who will do a good job.

Description of Work
Painting ceilings, walls, and trim in master bedroom and family room.

Thank you for the review! It was great meeting you both. Kim Elliott

09/22/2017

They did a great job. Were there daily until job was done. The owner came by to double check workmanship. Found some areas that needed attention and had his crew make the corrections. Good company and I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house

Category house painters

Thank you for the review!

06/22/2017

bad web site could not send youa job

Description of Work
painting job

Category house painters

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Dear Mr. [MNR], Our website has not had issues with our other customers, I'm sorry you had trouble . You can always call our office at [phone number removed]. We will be happy to help you. Thank you, Kim Elliott

11/15/2016

It went great. They came out and did the estimate and we scheduled a date to start. Kim called me about the colors I chose with some concern over how dark it might be in the hallway. I agreed and appreciated her input and adjusted the choices. She was definitely right, as it would have made the hallway very dark and uninviting. The job was done on time and was very professional. Charlie came out during the job and made sure everything was progressing properly and he helped get the job finished. Overall, I great experience. I am thinking of having more painting done and will definitely call Kim and Charlie again.

Description of Work
I need the interior of my home painted. We still had builders grade paint on our walls and they were all white. I wanted the two story foyer, kitchen, office, bathroom, laundry room, stairway, upstairs foyer and all the trim and doors painted.

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member name], it was great working with you!

08/09/2016

I received this company's name from Kevin's Roofing in Fredericksburg, VA. The company came as soon as I called but when they saw water damage on my ceiling from the roof work Kevin's Roofing completed they said they would get back with me and they never have. I called several times about the estimate and my tax accountant even called. They keep saying they're working on the estimate. That was a year ago. I can't recommend this company because of their actions. To date, I have never received a call back.

Description of Work
whole house interior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Dear Mrs. I am shocked to see the review you posted. Charlie did come and look at the water damage at your home, at the time of the estimate you stated Kevin was not finished with your job, We did not send a quote because we were unsure of the scope of work you wanted completed at your home. You stated you wanted the water stains touched-up...we could not guarantee that. We have been in business since 1988, we pride ourselves on workmanship and customer service. Please feel free to call our office to discuss your job. Thank You

08/02/2016

Wonderful. We called for an estimate in April 2016. Charlie visited within a couple of days, and we had two estimates two working days after that -- one for the new work and one for the repair work. We considered the estimate for about three weeks and talked with others who had done work for us. We called in mid-May and scheduled work to be done during a full week in July when we would be out of town. That way, the crew could cover things for the ceiling work one time and we would not have to live with the mess. Charlie came by again before we left for vacation and we gave him the code to the garage door and reconfirmed the work to be done. When we returned from vacation, furniture was back in place and the work performed was excellent. I expected there to be dust from retapeing and spackling the ceiling, but there was no dust.

Description of Work
Repair and painting of ceiling in family room, kitchen, dining room, and entrance foyer; installation of crown molding in family room to match existing in dining room; painting in master bedroom and bathroom; and repair of several nail pops.

Category drywall,interior painters

07/27/2016

It went great. Charlie showed up promptly, helped us match the colors we wanted, did the job much sooner than we expected. Now the good part, my wife did not like the colors on one wall, Charlie and Kim immediately responded, again helping her pick a color, and showed up the next day and re-did the wall AND brought a twelve foot ladder so I could change the chandelier out for one we had just bought. I could not have done that job without Dave. They are great. Prompt, friendly, professional, great work, clean up afterwards, etc, etc.

Description of Work
We needed a large foyer painted, two colors for accent.

Category house painters,interior painters

It was great working with you and your wife!

06/01/2016

The C & K Painting crew always on time, very neat, courteous, professional & proficient, performed a superb job-.

Description of Work
Painted 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms, stairwell, laundry room, upstairs balcony & hallways. (great room 24 foot ceiling & remaining 9 ft ceiling) repaired wall cracks, nail pops & nail poles.

02/05/2016

Painted ceilings, trim and walls. Very professional, didn't leave a mess and were very accommodating after small touch ups. The only complaint, if you can call it that, is they only had one person working the majority of the time making it take longer to complete the painting.

Description of Work
Painted the entire interior of my home.

Category house painters,interior painters

Interior and exterior painting,commercial and residential. Custom colors as well as faux finishing,wallpaper removal/install Drywall repairs as well as wood repairs. Interior Design Services . FREE ESTIMATES

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover