Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Select Realty

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2009

Offering award winning residential sales and leasing real estate services to the Greater Fredericksburg, Stafford, Woodbridge, and surrounding areas in Northern and Central VA. Licensed Real Estate brokerage in the Commonwealth of Virginia...

11/17/2014

CATEGORY real estate agents

Thank you for allowing us to serve you (member name removed), we appreciate you.

10/10/2012

I found Realty World on Angie's List. When I called the office, Thom Jones was the agent that was assigned to me. It was a smooth process. Documents were delivered by email for signature by DocuSign. They have a very nice office in Central Park. Give hime a call, you will not be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This review is for Thom Jones - Real Estate Agent. He represented me in my search for a home in Fredericksburg, VA. There are real estate agents, and then there are REAL ESTATE Agents. I was very comfortable working with Thom. He was very responsive when I wanted to view a property - he always worked me into his schedule. As inventory is quite low here, I was always the first one to see the peoperties because of the way that listings were sent to me by email. I was able to apply for a short sell property and won the opportunity to wait :) (2 others had entered a contract, but my contract was accepted.) Thom is very knowledgeble about the real estate process in this area. He kept me informed on the procesing of the short sale I never felt anything but honestly and got only the facts - good or bad.

08/03/2011

Everything has been going very well so far, and my daughter is very pleased. I have a good relationship with them. They really pay attention and are very good at keeping the needs and wants of their customers in mind. It seems good every time I go with them to look at houses, and the houses are most always the ones that my kids will enjoy. I would rate them highly and would use them again in the f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Realty World Select is providing information to help my daughter and her husband find a home to rent.