Affordable Self Storage

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

Rentals - Trucks

Family owned & operated. Additional contact names - Alex George, Heather Warren,...

VKH Movers

A trusted DMV area moving company, that delivers, along with your goods, a hassle-free moving experience. VKH Movers, 100% dedicated to our customers, our employees and our community. VKH Movers , one of the top rated moving and storage companies in the DMV area it’s a family-owned and operated company, fully committed to excellence, both in our work, and customer care. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded. Our moving company offers a complete range of moving and storage services, both residential moves and commercial: professional packing, local moving and long-distance moving, long and short-term storage services, corporate relocation, moving supplies and consultancy. We have a team of highly experienced, polite and efficient movers, packers, and moving consultants. A fleet of specially designed moving trucks is ready to pick up your belongings and take them to your destination safely and in the shortest time possible. Our reputation for honesty, integrity is what kept our business growing for the past 5 years. We invite you to join our growing number of happy customers. Our promise: You won’t be disappointed! Contact us today for a free moving estimate or with any questions you may have.

Offers by VKH Movers on Angi
Fairfax Transfer & Storage

Additional DBA - Fairfax Moving and Storage Inc.

Offers by Fairfax Transfer & Storage on Angi
A2B Moving and Delivery

A2B Moving and Delivery is the region’s premier residential, commercial, piano, and specialty moving, storage and delivery service and has been serving our customers for over 20 years! We are fully licensed and insured along with the expertise needed to handle any of your moving, storage and delivery needs. If you are looking for a professional, experienced, prompt, and well trained moving service that will work within your budget, then you have come to the right place! Please browse through our website for information on the different types of services we offer. For additional information please contact us through any of the avenues listed throughout the website. And remember, “FOR A MOVE THAT’S STRESS FREE, CALL A2B!”

Offers by A2B Moving and Delivery on Angi

10/23/2011

Another family member had also used this facility and recommended them to me. They were very understanding and helpful regarding my particular circumstances and I gladly recommend them.

Description of Work
I used this storage facility continuously over a period of approximately 17 months. I had several units of varying size during this time. I was 100% satisfied and felt complete peace of mind about storing my things there during this entire time.

Category storage units

08/31/2010

Affordable Self Storage has been an excellent company to do business with...period. Their services and communications have been first rate for me as an active duty service member overseas. Their prices beat all competition in the area. The staff has been professional and responsive to all my requests for additional services and information.

Description of Work
Provided storage facilities.

Category storage units

Thank you! We love the positive feedback and will strive to continue to impress you.

Storage Units Storage Auctions Penske Truck Rental Moving Supplies Mover Referral Service

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check