The Brothers That Just Do Gutters

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2012

15199 Forest Rd

Forest, VA 24551

The brothers that just do gutters are a full service gutter company with attention to details and service at the core. We understand our clients want a stellar installation as well as communication throughout the entire process. We have designed our entire process around the "6 easy steps to a happy home" to ensure our clients complete satisfaction. We specialize in half round gutter installation, including copper, galvanized and aluminum gutter....

08/30/2017

Tyler K.

Great experience, I would definitely recommend The Brothers. Estimate was clear and concise, install crew was friendly, neat and considerate.

Description of Work
Small job of adding gutters to a shed we have

07/31/2017

Ken H.

Very timely. On time for estimate. Never met with them again. Kept me up to date through email with before and after pictures. I travel a bit, so I was not there for the work. Everything went flawlessly.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and downpours. Added gutter guard.

07/24/2017

Ilsa R.

They were great, very punctual and professional but they do not repair gutters.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair

02/02/2017

Michael C.

It went as promised and I was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Replacement of home gutters

11/21/2016

cathy D.

Very professional - on time - able to do the work without us being home.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned and reattached in some locations. (1 -Story home)

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,leaf removal

08/30/2016

BARBARA T.

The experience was top notch, start to finish. My e-mail queries were answered immediately, and any e-mail sent me was followed by a call with the same information and vice versa. The company's owner came to my home and took about an hour to survey what needed to be done and explain in detail the repair process, materials used, warranty, and price. The workmen were on time, did a good job, and cleaned up the backyard thoroughly.

Description of Work
I needed one large and two smaller gutters replaced on my home.

05/25/2016

Walter D.

Called for a gutter cleaning and down spout replacement estimate and appointment was scheduled for a few days later. I was very specific as to the work I needed done when calling.They called on the scheduled day and asked to reschedule for the next day which was no problem. Estimator and helper arrived on time. This is where it got a little off putting. The estimator turned out to be the owner Jeremiah who oddly made a point of telling me that as if that should make me feel special somehow. But that wasn't a deal breaker. The deal breaker was that he no had clue as to why he was there and seemed rushed and unprepared. Just trying to get it over with you know. I told Jeremiah not to worry about the estimate as he seemed to busy to take on my job.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and down spout replacement estimate

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

12/07/2015

Johnnie G.

Although we have used this company twice in the past, the Company could not schedule gutter cleaning with us today. They would "put us on the schedule" and have someone come out hopefully before 12/31. They could not say when specifically but they hope to get to us. I told them that we (the owner) must be on the property at the time of the cleaning and they could not just show up. I was told they would call us at some point when they can get over our way. I am disappointed with this response. After all, this is a gutter cleaning company and should schedule business when it calls. Either they are too busy (thus not needing my repeat business) or perhaps they no longer service this area and should simply say so.

Description of Work
Requested gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning

11/09/2015

James E.

I found the people to be pleasant and the quality of the work seems to be good, but the gutters are 30 feet over my head so I can only assume. As time has passed since the job completed and I thought more about what transpired I have big reservations about recommending this company. The company and I signed a contract to do the work for an agreed price. Part way through the installation I was informed that there 'was a problem'. It seems there was a gutter guard previously installed. I can confirm this when I saw removed pieces of it sitting on the ground at the base of the house. Due to extra labor involved it would cost an additional $250 - more than 25% above the agreed price in the signed contract. With the gutter project already partially installed it didn't seem I had much alternative. I signed the authorization agreeing to this additional $250 charge. The estimating process needs to be tightened up. Also once the installation work begins the company should assume installation liability. It's bad business to stop work in progress, reassess and charge more money to complete the job. At that point the customer is at the mercy of the company. A week or so after the completion of the job I passed this information on to them through their online feedback. It's now been over 3 weeks and no one has contacted me so I assume they don't care. Let the buyer beware.

Description of Work
The company installed Rhino Gutter Guard on my house.

09/27/2015

David F.

Installation of gutter guards were satisfactory. The gutter installation was marginally executed due to: installation of the pop outlets without attaching them to the gutter or caulking to prevent leaking; the gutter leaked when raining; and the manner in which the drip edges were cut and roof decking was left exposed. Contacted the company and met with the owner; discussed the issues and explained my concerns regarding the poor manner in which the drip edge had been cut and marred as well as the manner in which the drip edge corners had been cut and peeled back exposing the roof decking material to the elements. Nothing was ever scheduled to fix the problem areas. Concerned, I subsequently climbed on the roof, took pictures of the problem areas and sent an email to the company. No one contacted me until I received an email stating an appointment had been scheduled for a repair the next day. Workers arrived and they told my wife they were there to check out her husband's complaints. The company never acknowledged their mistakes; for some reason, the workers made it seem like this was my fault. The subsequent repair to the drip edge is hopefully functional and looks terrible. The workers took pieces of flashing and screwed them into the opening of the drip edge and then just caulked the heck out of the area . . . During latest rain storm, the gutter is still leaking at one 90 degree corner. I am almost to the point of hiring another contractor to remove the gutter this company replaced and install a new one. The last point regarding the contractor - I had specifically told the estimator to make sure the workers were careful not to damage the boxwoods along my driveway. The owner later acknowledged these instructions were in the site-specific notes for the job. However, on two occasions (the initial work date then the follow-on date to install the gutter), the workers backed into the yard and ran over the corner of one of the boxwoods breaking its branches . . . I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but those boxwoods are over 60 years old; that is why they are as big as they are and cannot be readily replaced. I have had a landscape company provide an estimate of $600 just for the plant because of its size. And that is why I specifically requested care be taken to prevent any damage. I am including some before and after pictures. My main thought - take a look at the before pics and notice how much damage a good rain could have caused on my roof structure if I had not climbed on the roof, took pics and asked them to come back and fix it. No customer should have to do that; it should have been right the first time.

Description of Work
Installed gutter guards and replaced one gutter.

Category gutter repair

We have been in contact with Mr. [Member name removed] regarding the stated issues at hand. The owner of our company will meeting with Mr. [Member name removed] to discuss the issues in full detail.

Trinity Power Washing

Offers by Trinity Power Washing on Angi
    Leaf Relief Gutter Cleaning

Leaf Relief has been providing customer satisfaction in gutter cleaning and related services for over two decades. We accept cash or checks and provide free estimates. We also repair, replace, or cover gutters and we deal with underground issues relating to gutters. Proudly serving Winston-Salem, NC and Lynchburg, VA. Cell: 434-485-0121; 336-287-6502

Stang's Softwash and Pressure Washing LLC

Stang's Softwash and Pressure Washing LLC is a Licensed and Insured company. We have over 5 years experience and top of the line equipment ready to tackle your home's exterior needs whether it be organic growth on your siding or dirt build up on your walkway. We can do it all! You will always speak directly to the owners through Text / Call / Email or in person. We look forward to taking care of your exterior cleaning needs and giving you a professional and personal experience!

Virginia
    Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation
    05/31/2019
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available

Seamless gutters. Copper. Half round. One Gutter Guard. Galvanized. Rain chains. Downspouts.

Roofing. Siding. Remodeling.