We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Tankless Concepts

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2008

6312 Seven Corners Center # 164

Falls Church, VA 22044

05/09/2022

Maureen M.

Very well. Was accomplished by working a 12 hour day. Minimal impact of water turn off ( a few hours only) and no electrical disruption. Great service in locating new unit in footprint of previous tankless hot water heater which drained into sump pump well. Heat is very efficient and does so much quicker than previous system which had no circulating pump and took up space at opposite end of the cellar. Purchased larger unit (only $200 more) since planning an expansion of one room addition which now has one radiator. Replaced old piping with multple shot off valves in the event another zone needs to be added in the future.

Description of Work
Replace 86 year old gravity gas furnace with a hybrid gas furnace/hot water heater system with circulating punp

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair, gas leak repair, hypnotherapy

02/17/2022

Rich D.

Fantastic! They showed up on time and stayed late to finish a flawless installation in one day, got the hot water and space heat back on, and cleaned up everything before they left. They were back the following morning to make some final adjustments. The price was among the lowest of four bids we got, and other firms estimated the job would take 3 days. The DC plumbing inspector said it was among the neatest installations he has seen. We are more than satisfied.

Description of Work
replacement of old gas fired boiler and domestic water heater with a high efficiency combi unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

01/13/2022

VINAYAK S.

Everything from Scheduling, Installation Support, there was a problem which was taken care immediately and lastly the overall customer service and quality of installation + county inspection was a pass Great experience Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Tankless Water Heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

02/11/2021

gc W.

Awesome company, awesome installation. A forum recommendation lead me to contact Tankless Concepts to discuss an install in late January of this year. The installation was completed in early February, and even an A rating doesn't do the company justice. Impeccable customer service, responsiveness and patience in explaining and discussing the pros and cons of the different models of tankless water heaters available, the company is really a pleasure to work with. Further, as they are a local company in the Northern Virginia area, I was also very happy to be able to support an awesome local business. Their installation was flawless and I am overjoyed to finally have the tankless system I have wanted for a long time There are many reasons for choosing to install a tankless water heater and if you are considering it or even curious about them, you should do yourself a favor and speak with Tankless Concepts first.

Description of Work
Tankless Water Heater installation

Category plumbing, water heater repair, gas leak repair

05/27/2020

JOHN M.

GREAT PRODUCT. GREAT PEOPLE. SAVED OVER $2,000 ON HEATING THE FIRST YEAR, We hired Tankless Concepts to replace our oil-fired heating boiler and gas-fired tank-style hot water heater with a gas-fired NAVIEN combination boiler and tankless hot water heater, after meeting with four contractors and reviewing three proposals. We saved over $2,000 on our heating costs the first year. The old system used four zones to unevenly heat our 80-year old; 2,300 square foot; 4-bedroom; 3-1/2 baths; house. The new two-zone system, developed from a room-by-room heating analysis of our existing radiators and cast iron baseboards, heats the house evenly. The hot water is endless. As a retired engineer, I was impressed by their detailed technical and product knowledge. They understood and answered all my questions. They developed innovative low-impact cost-effective boiler venting solutions for this old brick colonial. The installation started, proceeded, and completed on the planned schedule and at the agreed cost. There were no surprises. We are reaping substantial savings. With the old equipment, our monthly non-electric energy costs were about $230 a month ($2,760 a year) for the oil-fired boiler and about $25 a month ($300 a year) for gas-fired hot water, cooking, and clothes drying. With the new equipment, we heated the house through the entire 2019-20 heating season for about $600.

Description of Work
Install tankless boiler & hot water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

05/16/2020

dhaval P.

The service was outstanding right from the estimates to completion. The technician who came for the estimated was very knowledgeable and catered to all my questions with detailed responses. I felt very comfortable going with a tankless water heater as I was hugely debating this with the tank water heater. The installation was a breeze as well. The crew came on time, worked independently and cleaned up well after the job. They kept me informed on where they would have to cut holes in ceiling to route the vent and it was all as planned earlier. The plumbing job was immaculate with multiple valves installed for convenience. I also loved how the pipes were laid out in a designer fashion. Overall me and my wife are extremely happy with the install and the overall experience. The price was reasonable and comparable to other quotes I received.

Description of Work
Installed Rinnai Tankless Natural gas Water Heater

05/01/2020

MATTHEW P.

Our tank water heater stopped working during the COVID-19 shutdown, and we decided to have it replaced with a tankless heater. Tankless Concepts responded within minutes to a voicemail left on Saturday, and a detailed quote was provided based on an extensive phone conversation and photos that I provided, including discussion of anything that could arise unexpectedly. The installers arrived on Monday, and the system was installed exactly according to plan, with the job completed in less than 5 hours. They arranged upgrade of the gas meter with Washington Gas (on the same day), removed and disposed of the old tank, arranged for utility rebates, and provided forms to apply for tax credits. The installation was done "contactless" during this pandemic. Everybody was highly responsive and professional.

Description of Work
Replacement of water heater

Category water heater repair, fireplaces

03/21/2020

Stephen M.

Excellent overall experience. Tankless Concepts' bid was easily the best (by a couple thousand $$$ on a roughly $5K job). They scheduled the job in a very reasonable timeframe (a couple weeks). All folks I met with - the individual who provided the bid, several on day of install - were very pleasant to work with. Installation was handled efficiently, easily completed in one day, hauled away the old unit, no mess of any kind left behind. System looks great, working well. Linda Cahill in the main office was particularly helpful throughout. From helping us choose the right equipment, to explaining their bid and keeping the work on schedule, to informing us about rebate options, etc., she is both knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Installation of Navien 240A tankless water heater

06/01/2019

Mary Ann M.

They were very professional and knowledgeable. The company's rep knew exactly what size water heater we needed for the size of our house and explained all the details of their installation process. The day before the installation, they had Washington Gas come and change the regulators on our gas meter to accommodate the larger gas draw for the tankless water heater. The installation went exactly as planned. We had a problem getting our county to pass the installation inspection because the inspector didn't think our gas pipes were large enough for the high end gas draw when the unit was at max capacity. Tankless Concepts took care of contacting the head of the plumbing inspectors and arranging for him to do the 2nd inspection. One of the company's owners was here when the inspector arrived, explained how the unit worked and demonstrated that our current gas lines were adequate to power the new water heater. We passed with flying colors on the 2nd inspection. We highly recommend this company if you're looking to purchase a tankless water. heater.

Description of Work
Installation of a tankless water heater

01/11/2019

Paul C.

They kept me informed every step of the way he handled all the permits and contacted Washington gas. Other companies wanted me to do the legwork for the same price. The price is reasonable and fair, no surprises.

Description of Work
Was looking to get a tankless hot water heater installed the reviews were wonderful and turned out the reviews were correct.

01/02/2019

Timothy P.

Tankless Concepts did a great job. They were punctual, professional, and were able to easily address my concerns and questions. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Tankless water heater installation

12/21/2018

Zohreh G.

Best investment I made in 2018 and best decision, choosing this company. Family can take their showers with no issues- no one yelling “no hot water”. Price is very reasonable. Ted Clark & Brent are top notch and super professional.

Description of Work
Tankless Water Heater Install

07/24/2018

Alexis L.

Excellent service from start to finish. The kind of experience you wish and hope to get. Heartily recommend for those contemplating the leap to tankless.

Description of Work
Install tankless water heater

05/11/2018

Daniel R.

We had a 15 year old tankless hot water heater that went out. We called Tankless Concepts to come out and get an estimate on the hot water heater that went out, as well as a second unit that we'll need to replace at some point. The next week they installed the new water heater. The unit is great, the installation was well-done, and Brett and the office staff were great to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced tankless hot water heater

05/10/2018

Ana G.

Another similar company came to my home to worked on it for 2 day several hours a day and could not make the Navien work, wanted to came on the third day to continue working. Tankless Concepts technician came on time, fixed the tankless water heater quickly and efficiently. The technician is knowledgeable, courteous and polite. The person answering the phone was exactly the same knowledgeable, courteous and polite! She have deep knowledge about this type of water heater.

Description of Work
My Navien tankless water heater stop working.

02/20/2018

Dennis S.

The week before Thanksgiving, our ten year old tankless hot water system stopped working. I called, emailed and texted our service contractor and got no response. We were expecting family including several youngsters, so quickly I called the company and not only where there no other company-certified technicians in Virginia, it was really moot as the error code I read to them told them the part was no longer manufactured and they had none in inventory. "Would you like me to connect you to our Sales Dept?" they asked. I went to Angie's List and contacted several but only Tankless Concepts responded positively and decisively. A representative came to our home the day and, after determining the old unit was in fact no longer operational, he showed several products that could meet our need. We closed the deal on the spot. The installers came the following Wednesday morning, calling 20 minutes before scheduled arrival, and arrived on time. They installed the new Rinnai unit, were very neat and cleaned up. The installer then showed us how to operate the unit and answered our questions. We would recommend them for their responsiveness in appreciating our Thanksgiving guest situation, for their great work and fair price.

Description of Work
Our ten year old tankless water heater abruptly quit

12/14/2017

Mary W.

Everything went extremely well, they were able to get someone out for an estimate at short notice and had us set up to have a new unit installed within a week. The installation itself was smooth and professional, the installer went out of his way to explain everything about the system, showed us how it worked and insured it was installed in a way that made sense for our house and not just a cookie cutter set up. They did a thorough job and cleaned up everything and the plumbing work for the water and gas looks great. No more wasting tons of water waiting for how water to reach the faucet, absolutely the best decision to make replacing the old unit.

Description of Work
Replaced broken water header (tank style) with a new Rinnai tankless system and a recirculating pump. They also coordinated with Washington Gas to have our gas meter upgraded.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

11/10/2017

John R V.

The quality of work was excellent, the folks were great to work with. This was a complicated job, and Tankless Concepts did absolutely everything they could to leave us 100% satisfied. Highly recommend, we would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Went from traditional tank hot water heater to tankless which connected to HVAC system to heat house.

08/04/2017

Chuck F.

Flawless and love the new water heater. My highest recommendation. See the attached photo showing install in my basement workshop. Ignore the loose power cable shown - my doing as I am moving the outlet. Otherwise, a very professional, fast installation. Installing a tankless model requires running a new vent to the outside (low temperature) and everything was done quickly.

Description of Work
I had a tankless water heater installed to replace our 15 year old tank model. Brent and his assistant were absolutely first rate doing the removal/install. I thoroughly enjoyed the day while they were here. I'm an engineer and understand a lot about systems like this and they were more than smart about the product and its use. From estimate, to scheduling the team was terrific. Linda was great in helping me select the model and a font of knowledge on their lineup. Their price was better than anyone else's for exactly the same unit and not far off prices i got for high quality tank models. If you're after tankless (no basement flooding because of a leak, energy efficient, compact, endless hot water) this is the company.

07/31/2017

Marsha F.

We live in a small Capitol Hill townhouse and wanted to save space by getting a tankless hot water heater. Rod, estimator and installer, came out and explained everything to us, and determined it would be easy enough to install. Shortly after that we went ahead with the installation. We appreciate having unlimited hot water, although it does initially take more time for it to be available.

Description of Work
Needed to replace aging standard hot water heater.

07/08/2017

atul T.

They showed up on time to evaluate our existing water heater. The techs were courteous and wore booties to cover their shoes inside my home. They took pictures of the system in addition to evaluating it. I received their quote the next day by email. Their price was very competitive. The proposal was extremely detailed and professionally done. I wanted the work to be done within a week because we were going on vacation. They complied and the installation was schedule for three days later. On the day of installation the tech called me before arrival to give me ETA and arrived on time. The tech was very professional and worked for 7 hours without any breaks until the project was completed. The work performed looks very neat and shiny. I was trained in the use of the system. The system is working perfectly. Linda also emailed me the claim forms of Montgomery County and Washington Gas for claiming energy rebates. All-in-all they get A+.

Description of Work
Replacing our water heater with a tankless water heater. We have a complex system. The water heater provides hot water for faucets as well as for heating our condo.

06/19/2017

Elena M.

Excellent! The NCB-210 combination boiler/water heater was mounted on a 3/4" plywood backer board attached to a constructed wall. The exhaust and air in-take pipes run vertically off the top of the boiler into the joistbay, continue to the rear foundation wall, penetrate the wall, and terminate on the surface of the exterior wall. Gas runs from the existing 1" black pipe gas system. The boiler was integrated into the existing 1-zone hydronic system for heating and the closest 3/4" hot and cold water piping for domestic hot water. The boiler and water heater work very well.

Description of Work
The installation of a Navien NCB-210 combi boiler/water heater in the boiler room.

05/03/2017

Rebecca M.

In a word, excellent. Their proposal was highly detailed. The people who did the installation were fast, thorough, and cleaned up the space afterward. Our house had a gas line coming into the basement, but nothing had ever been attached to it. We initially thought that line could be used for this project. When I contacted the gas utility, they had no record of gas service at our house. This was not unusual, as a prior owner had run a line in, but not a meter. However, they didn't believe that we already had a line. I asked Tankless to step in and they handled most of the communication with the utility after that. Thankfully, when Roger from Tankless had come to the house in order to prepare an estimate, he'd snapped a picture of it. He sent the picture to the utility, which was helpful in assessing when it had been installed, and that new service was required. (This new gas service added time and cost to the project; the cost is not included in the approximate cost listed for this project.) After the installation, Roger patiently explained the features of the new water heater to my husband and I, and Linda made arrangements with the utility for the necessary inspections. I could not have been more pleased with a contractor.

Description of Work
Tankless Concepts installed a tankless water heater. This work included running a gas line from the meter to the water heater.

04/13/2017

Jim H.

Wonderful! There was no charge for an estimate and the owner explained their minimum job cost and the county permit fee. The technician came out about an hour after I spoke to the owner and he estimated the job, including materials, would easily be done for their minimum charge. They took over and started the process rolling by applying for the permit and scheduling a date for installation. My stove was delivered early, so their technician was able to come a day earlier than my original date. Everything was done quickly and professionally, and best of all, at almost $2000 LESS than my first estimate by another company. We are thrilled by the job they did and will recommend them to everyone. First class operation!

Description of Work
I needed a gas line installed and then a gas stove installed.w

Category plumbing

02/17/2017

Kay B.

It went great! It took them one day to do what I expected to be a two-day job. They were very clean, professional, and prompt.

Description of Work
Gas log installation.

Category plumbing

McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of VA

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"

Cosmos Heating & Cooling Co

Cosmos Heating & Cooling, a family owned business and now Best Selling author on Amazon of the following self-help book: Insider Secrets Of The HVAC Experts. They have been servicing the Northern Virginia area since it was founded in 1986 by Constantis “Gus” Christofi. The one man operation thrived through unending dedication, commitment to quality, and honest hard work. For the past 7 years, with his son George at his side, the family-owned heritage continues to afford its customers with unmatched service, excellence and skilled quality work. We Are Licensed & Insured and Service All Unit Brands. Additional contact name - George Christofi. Award winning.

Mannix Heating & Cooling

Mannix Heating and Cooling is a full service HVAC contractor with a location in Chantilly VA and Gaithersburg MD to serve you. We offer an extensive array of services designed to keep your heating and cooling equipment operating at peak efficiency through many years of reliable operation. We also provide water heater replacement, standby home generators and electrical panel replacements. For more information, please email info@mannixhvac.com

Award 2022
    Offers by Mannix Heating & Cooling on Angi

Alternative Med. - Hypnotherapy
    Visa, MasterCard, Check

We specialize in the installation and servicing of Rinnai and Navien tankless water heaters and boilers. We are proud to be recognized by Rinnai as the Top Dealer/Installer in Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC. We have earned Rinnai's "Advanced Comfort Expert (ACE)" status. We are also proud to be an authorized dealer / service provider for Navien. We are a ten-time recipient of the Angie's List esteemed Super Service Award.

We apologize but we do not install tank water heaters and electric tankless water heaters.