Master Management Painting Inc

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3704 Munson Rd

Falls Church, VA 22041

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are a painting service that makes your home beautiful. We provide interior and exterior paint jobs, we do drywall repair, power washer, wallpaper removal, cabinet painting, staining decks We're organized, clean, also we provide an excellent environment for our clients....

interior painting (5)house painting (3)deck cleaning (1)wallpaper removal (1)drywall (1)concrete repair (1)

02/22/2021

It went very well. Started on time, finished early. Willing to be flexible. Kept in communication prior to starting and during project. Finished product is beautiful!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

01/20/2021

Very professional!

Description of Work
yes Interior painting and dry wall repair and painting

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

09/20/2020

Their work was impeccable, and they did exquisite work for me. This is a very professional company, and I would recommend them to the Queen of England. They also completely refinished the outside of my solid wood front door.

Description of Work
My large foyer with vaulted ceiling had 30-year-old wallpaper. I wanted the paper stripped, shadow boxes applied, and walls and staircase pickets painted. The project included the adjoining powder room as well.

Category concrete repair,wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/20/2020

Thank you so much Mis [Member Name Removed]

09/16/2020

Excellent work. On time. Work done professionally. Pleasant employees. Cleaned up before they left. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
painted shutters on exterior of house.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Thanks you Mr. Patrick

08/24/2020

Erik and his associate did a very quick and thorough job of cleaning and staining my deck, including replacing about 10 boards. Cleaned up very well. Easy to work with.

Description of Work
Cleaning and staining deck

Category deck cleaning,house painters

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

08/20/2020

I was satisfied. They know what they're doing, very friendly, and I'm satisfied with their painting. I will probably use them again because they did a good job.

Description of Work
They painted my room and bathroom.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

08/19/2020

I just had new floors installed and wanted to get the baseboards repainted before the new shoe molding was installed, I reached out to a couple companies on other online services as well as requesting quotes on AngiesList. Got a call from Master Management Painting almost immediately after putting in a request on AngiesList. At first, I was a little hesitant because I didn't see any reviews, but I...

Description of Work
Repaint Baseboards in Entry Way, Living Room and Kitchen

Category house painters,interior painters