House Doctors Handyman Service of McLean

Virginia: Contractors
10/31/2021

200 Little Falls St. Suite G 400

Falls Church, VA 22046

House Doctors Handyman Service of McLean is a Veteran-Owned small business. Provides professional handyman services in Northern Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia (call to verify specific service areas). It is licensed, bonded and insured. It also provides a 1-Year guarantee on all work performed. The technicians employed by House Doctors Handyman Service of McLean have over 15 years of experience in the industry....

handyman (19)drywall (6)door installation (4)deck cleaning (4)home remodeling (3)house painting (2)driveway gate installation (1)ceiling fan installation (1)mailbox repair (1)pressure washing (1)siding companies (1)gutter repair (1)

07/20/2021

It was the strangest experience: while the scheduler was very polite, based on what I can deduce from my conversation with her, I give them 1 or 2 stars for their desire and/or ability to help with my project. Spoke with Angela to schedule an appointment for an estimate. I described the issue and was clear that plumbing was ruled out as a cause, and we knew where the leak was happening (with re-ca...

Description of Work
Needed an estimate on diagnosing/fixing a shower on the upper level that leaked through the ceiling underneath the shower on the lower level.

Category drywall,handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

[Member Name Removed], good morning. I do not appreciate this unfair review and I will request to Angi to remove it. You give us a 2 star rating because we are honest and do not want to waste your time. Angela has been working with me for 6 years and she is empowered to make decisions because we have seeing this problem before. We do not investigate where water leaks are coming from. There are loc...

05/08/2021

House Doctors of McLean did a fantastic job on my project. Their technicians are punctual and work very diligently. They are excellent at whatever they do, always clean up beautifully and their customer service is superior. I will definitely be calling them for future projects.

Description of Work
Drywall shower door installation caulking

Category drywall,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/16/2021

Thank you so much. Rich.

04/19/2021

House Doctors are the best contractors I have had in 40 years. They fixed a stubborn leak in the masonry and doors, repaired a leaky gutter, and did a great job of powerwashing the front and back. The cost was reasonable and the work performed outstanding.

Description of Work
Door trim replacement, porch rail and trim painting, and power wash

Category picture framing,gutter repair,handyman service,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you nice comments, Rich.

03/12/2021

It was a pleasure working/scheduling with Rich. I needed to remove an old mailbox and post and replace with a new one. He was responsive, courteous, punctual, and took the time to come out to the property beforehand to make sure all of the necessary components - box, post, customized address pieces were on-site so that there would be no wasted time on installation day and that any necessary access...

Description of Work
Replace old mailbox and post

Category mailbox repair

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Review for House Doctors Handyman Service of McLean - 200 Little Falls St., Falls Church, VA - 39245036

Thank you so much, Rich.

01/24/2021

Great job. Showed up early. Work was outstanding, complete clean up after the job. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Replace Attic Stairs

Category drywall,handyman service

Work Completed On 01/24/2021

07/18/2020

I've hired House Doctors of McLean for other projects before, and have always been extremely pleased with their work. Rich is professional, honest, and fair. His crews show up on time and perform the work exactly as promised. And Rich has always come to inspect the finished work to make sure it meets my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Deck wood repair, power wash and staining

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

06/10/2020

House Doctors did a wonderful job. I had a punch list of projects to be completed and Rich's team was able to get it done quickly and expertly. I really appreciated Rich's candor during the fee estimate process. One of my projects was interior painting and in seeing the size of that project, Rich suggested that another service provider may be better suited. I will absolutely call House Doctors aga...

Description of Work
carpentry work, drywall repair

Category drywall,handyman service,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

05/21/2020

Great job with replacing the difficult-to-replace closet roller piece, that is no longer in stock.

Description of Work
closet mirror door hardware replacement

Category handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

05/21/2020

Fantastic experience. Rich and his team were extremely responsive and professional. We are so happy with how the work came out and would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
ceiling plaster and tub caulking

Category drywall,handyman service

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

05/19/2020

House Doctors are my go-to people for any improvement projects in my business. I needed a quick installation of a protective glass shield at my office. House Doctors made recommendations and promptly installed the needed shield. They showed up on time, and did the work professionally.

Description of Work
Plexi-glass shield at office entrance

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

House Doctors Handyman Service of McLean is a home improvement specialist company. We take care of the To-Do-List for you. We repair fascia, rake boards, drywall, siding and caulk windows. We also install appliances and complete interior and exterior painting jobs. We maintain and repair decks and install doors and windows.

We do not complete kitchen and bathrooms renovations.,Electrical or Plumbing jobs .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal