Handyman Services of Northern Virginia

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2011

4.3

I've been providing quality and accountability for over 30 years to the Northern Virginia metro area. I charge by the job, not the hour and provide free estimates. When I do work on your home, I treat it like my own! Warranties offered on most jobs, and I'm happy to provide references upon request....

Crown Flooring Center

25 years in business serving Washington DC metopolitan Are

ARD Eelctric, LLC

We specialize in new work for both residential and commerical electrical service and repair. We offer quality work at competitive rates. As a family-operated business, we work in various locations throughout the DMV area.

NVA Home Services

NVA Home Services is a small, family owned company serving the Northern Virginia area for over 15 years. We pride ourselves in our reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will regularly communicate with you as we work through your project. Some of our services include gutter cleaning, chimney sweeps, pressure washing, masonry repair, roof repair and carpentry repairs. Certified CSIA Chimney Sweep! We look forward to earning your business!

Offers by NVA Home Services on Angi

09/23/2017

Ed completed everything on the spot after arriving in the morning--he worked almost five straight hours with barely a break and only chatted pleasantly with us when we asked him questions--all for a great price. Would highly recommend his services. He is reliable, straightforward, and affordable.

Description of Work
We asked Ed to help us with a variety of jobs around the house from taking down shelves in one closet and putting them up in another to hanging a variety of odd things, installing several childproofing items, and improving the fit of our sticky old interior doors without expensive planing.

Category handyman service

10/14/2015

Ed Lovak is a great handyman. He's honest, hard-working, and reasonably priced. Recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Installed a new door and frame, installed a new attic ladder, trimmed a door to accommodate a new floor, and expanded a cut out for a refrigerator.

Category interior painters

06/19/2013

HSNV is a one man job (his name is Ed). I wouldn't recommend him for highly detailed work, but for general nails and drywall work he is prompt, reliable and extremely inexpensive--great number to keep for low ball brick and mortar work.

Description of Work
General handyman services--on one occasion drywall patching, on another room cleaning and repainting following move-out of a tenant.

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

In response to [member name removed]'s review, I am not sure it's quite fair to label me as lacking in detail since I have only done simple quick fix jobs for him at his rental unit. Even though he would contact me with very short notice, I also own a rental unit and empathized with his situation, sacrificing my scheduled time off to quickly do these jobs between tenants on several occasions. As h...

Handyman, masonry, drywall, door & window replacements, painting (both interior and exterior), caulking, ceramic tile, custom trim, stonework, landscaping, decks and patios, gutter cleaning, carpentry, minor electrical (fixtures), waterproofing, water damage repair, pressure washing, fiberglass insulation, drainage problems, trim repair and replacement, brick & stone work.

Roofing, hardwood floor installation, tree work, LARGE ceramic tile or masonry jobs