Please call for more details.

Handyman Services of Northern Virginia

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2011

4.3

2850 Greenway Blvd

Falls Church, VA 22042

I've been providing quality and accountability for over 30 years to the Northern Virginia metro area. I charge by the job, not the hour and provide free estimates. When I do work on your home, I treat it like my own! Warranties offered on most jobs, and I'm happy to provide references upon request....

09/23/2017

Kathryn K.

Ed completed everything on the spot after arriving in the morning--he worked almost five straight hours with barely a break and only chatted pleasantly with us when we asked him questions--all for a great price. Would highly recommend his services. He is reliable, straightforward, and affordable.

Description of Work
We asked Ed to help us with a variety of jobs around the house from taking down shelves in one closet and putting them up in another to hanging a variety of odd things, installing several childproofing items, and improving the fit of our sticky old interior doors without expensive planing.

Category handyman service

10/14/2015

Mary M.

Ed Lovak is a great handyman. He's honest, hard-working, and reasonably priced. Recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Installed a new door and frame, installed a new attic ladder, trimmed a door to accommodate a new floor, and expanded a cut out for a refrigerator.

Category interior painters

06/19/2013

Patrick C.

HSNV is a one man job (his name is Ed). I wouldn't recommend him for highly detailed work, but for general nails and drywall work he is prompt, reliable and extremely inexpensive--great number to keep for low ball brick and mortar work.

Description of Work
General handyman services--on one occasion drywall patching, on another room cleaning and repainting following move-out of a tenant.

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

In response to [member name removed]'s review, I am not sure it's quite fair to label me as lacking in detail since I have only done simple quick fix jobs for him at his rental unit. Even though he would contact me with very short notice, I also own a rental unit and empathized with his situation, sacrificing my scheduled time off to quickly do these jobs between tenants on several occasions. As he stated, I have done several jobs for him, including drywall repair, priming and painting for him, freshening up the walls with a coat of paint, cleaning out a vacated room, and once providing squirrel deterrence. I'm not sure why he refers to my brick and mortar work as "low ball", I am a quite skilled brick, block and stone mason with over 30 years experience: I began in High School where I took a class. And as I stated, I was never requested to do any kind of "highly detailed work". On my website I have photographs with my masonry work, and detailed paint jobs such as shadow boxes in a two story foyer, demonstrating my skills. [member name removed] is a good customer, I appreciated his business and did my best to make him happy. However I do think his "C" rating may not be accurate, not only based on the limited scope of the work I did for him, but also considering he gave me four A's and a B grade individually.

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Exterior Medics

Exterior Medics is a premier home remodeling company, specializing in exterior replacement and repairs for both commercial and residential properties. When it comes to service and execution, we are unmatched. We've earned the Angie's List Super Service Award for 8 consecutive years, and are among just 2% of contractors nationwide to earn the GAF Master Elite status. Our team handles every project with utmost care and a laser-focused attention to detail. We consider every home we touch to be a reflection of our high standards, and treat every homeowner like a beloved member of our own family. Bonded and well insured. Licensed in both Maryland and Virginia.

Offers by Exterior Medics on Angi
    Mr Gutter

Gutters might not seem like much, but they can add and protect the value of a home or property, making all the difference in the world. That's why you need the experts at Mr Gutter to make sure your gutters and other exterior elements are in tip-top shape. For gutter cleaning trust us to keep the exterior of your structure in proper order. Call us today through 7033234671 directly to ask for quotes and for a free estimate! Award winning.

Handyman, masonry repair, drywall, door & window replacements, painting (both interior and exterior), caulking, ceramic tile, custom trim, gutter cleaning, carpentry, minor electrical (fixtures), waterproofing, water damage repair, pressure washing, fiberglass insulation, drainage problems, trim repair and replacement, brick & stone repair.

Roofing, hardwood floor installation, tree work, ceramic tile or masonry jobs